What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Werewolf book (maybe ebook), told from an older brother's perspective

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Js700 (new)

Js700 | 107 comments I saw the description for this book on amazon, but never read it:

The first chapter was told from the male protagonist's point of view. I remember that it was just him and his brothers (also werewolves), and they were poor because the older brother supported them. He worked in a cafe/diner maybe. There were other werewolves in the town/area, I think, but he didn't want to get involved with them or ask them for help.

Please help if you can!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
When did you see the description? And was it one of the "suggested for you" titles by Amazon? Or was it just an ad that you saw there?

message 3: by Js700 (new)

Js700 | 107 comments I think It was just an abstract I saw there. I do a lot of searching through books so it could have been anywhere!

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Tell me about it Js700. I do that too. Then, later, when I have time (or think I have time) to read, I can't remember the titles for anything.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
Js700, are you still looking for this?

message 6: by oliviasbooks (last edited Jul 04, 2014 02:54PM) (new)

oliviasbooks | 191 comments Maybe it's Nightlife. Adult Urban fantasy about werewolf brothers. I only read the second volume and recollections are hazy.

... His half brother, Niko, gave up college to keep them on the run for four years, but now the Grendel monsters are back. And Cal is about to learn why they want him. He is the key to unleashing their hell on earth. The fate of the human world will be decided in the fight of Cal’s life...

message 7: by Seelenstaub (new)

Seelenstaub | 15 comments the brothers in "nightlife" are not werewolves (the older one is human, the other is half-human/half-"Auphe"), but in the second book the younger one goes undercover with a bunch of werewolves, so maybe that confused you :)

message 8: by oliviasbooks (new)

oliviasbooks | 191 comments Yes, probably. Most of the time I quickly forget what the book was really about. I alway admire those readers who even remember the characters' names.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
No response. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Nightlife (other topics)