Romantic Historical Fiction Lovers discussion

The Wild Roses
This topic is about The Wild Roses
GREAT E-BOOK DEALS > "The Wild Roses" is now on 3 Amazon bestseller lists -- on sale for $0.99

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Robert Elisberg I apologize if this appears to be overkill, but I hope people here will recognize (and perhaps appreciate) the need to update old information.

The other day, I noted with surprise and pleasure that my novel, The Wild Roses was on sale for $0.99.

Well, I wanted to update myself, because it came with pleasure (...and more than a bit of shock) that I spoke to early. The book has since made the Top 50 in three different Amazon categories this week.

Action/Adventure -- #32
Women's Fiction -- #43
Historical Fiction -- #47

And further, it reached #1129 overall in Amazon Kindle sales.

I had put the book on sale for a week at $0.99 -- down from its regular price of $3.99. To follow the Hippocratic Oath of "First, Do No Harm," I've decided to not screw around with things, and therefore will keep the sale price for a few days more.

"The Wild Roses" is a tale in the spirit of The Three Musketeers. It's tells of three young women who are each forced to leave their homes, against their wishes. On their own, they make their way through the world until their paths overlap with one another, and with the destiny of France. The story takes place during a time of Civil War, and mixes fiction with real-life historical personalities.

It's on sale at Amazon here --
http://www.amazon.com/The-Wild-Roses-...

The Wild Roses by Robert J. Elisberg

Andrea AKA Catsos Person (catsosperson) | 27 comments It sounds great! I bought it and can't wait to read. Thanks for the heads up-update. I did not see the orig notice that the ebook was on sale. Thank you for the 2nd notice.

Robert Elisberg Thanks for your note. That's largely why I hesitantly made the second notice, at the risk of overkill. I know that so much can slip through the cracks. While I do hope you enjoy the book, of course, mostly I appreciate you simply getting it and giving it a try. Whatever happens after *that* -- well, we'll just have to leave that to the hands of fate...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Wild Roses (other topics)