Clan ((RP)) discussion

Houses/bases > Xanthe's and Salazar's Home...Place...Thing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Shailyn (last edited Aug 23, 2013 06:54PM) (new)

Shailyn (thispolygurl) | 150 comments Mod
This is where Xanthe and Salazar live. Yes, they live together. It is near a volcano, but also connects to a Lake. The water is scorching hot, so the only way to get in is by a Dragon, that can withstand the temperatures of the water.

The actual entrance to the cave:
(ignore that stupid boat)

The only place where the water is cool.

This is also where Xanthe sleeps.
:

And where Salazar sleeps, which is near the cool water

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Weisslogia followed the fire dragon into a cave, Sebastian on his back.

message 3: by Shailyn (new)

"Watch your skin, Sebastian." Xanthe called back, as Salazar gently landed in the water, and sort of did a back and forth motion, leading Weisslogia and Sebastian to the cool waters.

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Whatever do you mean?" Sebastian asked, as Weisslogia followed slowly, enjoying the water.

message 5: by Shailyn (new)

"This water is connected to the volcano near here... It's scorching hot." She called, laughing. "Where I sleep has much cooler waters."

message 6: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian plunged his hand into the water instantly, before Weisslogia jerked him back angrily.

LITTLE ONE! Please refrain from harming yourself in such a manner, he ordered, looking at the elf's steaming, bright red hand.

message 7: by Shailyn (new)

Xanthe looked at the loud splash, her mouth opened wide. "Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed. "Are you alright?" She asked. His hand was a really bright red. She put a hand to her forehead. "I'll fix that when I get to the cool waters." She said, shaking her head. "Didn't I just tell you that it was scorching hot?" She asked.

message 8: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Yes," Sebastian said blankly. That was the reason he'd done it.

message 9: by Shailyn (new)

Xanthe turned away, giggling sightly. "Sorry, sorry... Not laughing at you." Salazar soon reached the cooler waters. Xanthe jumped from Salazar's back and waited for Sebastian and Weisslogia.

message 10: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Weisslogia let Sebastian off, glaring at the boy as a warning not to harm himself again.

message 11: by Shailyn (new)

Xanthe held her hands out, indicating that she wanted Sebastian's wounded hand. "Does it hurt?" She asked.

Salazar looked at Weisslogia. Would you like to get back to the warmer waters? He asked.

message 12: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Weisslogia nodded at the fire dragon, eyeing Sebastian worriedly.

Sebastian gingerly held out his hand to her. "Yes," he said. That's why he'd done it.

message 13: by Shailyn (new)

Salazar looked at Xanthe and Sebastian. He chuckled. Do not worry. Xanthe is a kind woman, and she will take great care of him.

Xanthe smiled softly. "Well, come over here then. Let's get this taken care of." She held his hand gingerly still, as she led him to her little camp/home in the cave. As they entered, Sebastian would see a black panther sleeping. It was large, almost as a big as a horse. It lifted its massive head as the two approached. Its eyes glowed.

message 14: by Drax (last edited Aug 25, 2013 02:31PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Greetings," Sebastian hailed to it in elfish, to seem good-natured. He followed Xanthe without dally, though, since she had his injured hand.

message 15: by Shailyn (new)

"Oh Lucinda, calm down." Xanthe said. The panther seemed to sigh, then suddenly was a Human. She walked to Xanthe and Sebastian, who had sat down. "I don't think it is too bad, since Weisslogia took your hand out before it could get worse." She looked at Lucinda. "Get some water please?" Lucinda sighed, but did as she was asked.

message 16: by Drax (last edited Aug 25, 2013 02:33PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian nodded, agreeing. He'd caused the injury, but he knew he was lucky to still have skin. He was only somewhat surprised at the wolf transformation.

message 17: by Shailyn (new)

Lucinda came back, and handed the pouch to Xanthe. She looked at Sebastian. "This might sting." She said. "You ready?"

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I kind of recently dunked my hand in boiling water," Sebastian answered jokingly, smiling.

message 19: by Shailyn (new)

Xanthe smirked. "Well, mister smart aleck." She stuck her tongue out, then gently poured the water onto his still red hand. She let it run over his nad, as she instructed Lucinda some more. "Get a bowl, and fill it up too, please." Lucinda grumbled, but complied.

message 20: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian, did nothing, looking down at the water while it ran over his hand, staring at it.

message 21: by Shailyn (new)

Xanthe watched him, and smiled as he didn't flinch. Lucinda brought the bowl. She gave her the pouch and set the bowl down, and then set his hand inside. "How's it feel? Better?"

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Much," Sebastian answered, looking up at her.

message 23: by Shailyn (new)

Xanthe smiled warmly. "Well, that's good." She got up and began unpacking the stuff from her bag.

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian watched her intently, wondering what she had to unpack.

message 25: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Bb in a bit, chores.))

message 26: by Shailyn (new)

Xanthe unpacked a few things. Some cloth, some fruits, some vegetables, and a few other things that she saw. She busied herself, moving about. Once everything was put away, she pulled out a weird, spikey, green leaf. She brought it over to Sebastian. "This will help with the burns." She said.

message 27: by Shailyn (new)

((Okay have fun XD))

message 28: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Whatever you feel is best," Sebastian said, nodding. He trusted her to the fullest extent.

message 29: by Shailyn (new)

((Sorry, my turn. Gotta do a sink full of dishes >M<))

Xanthe smiled. "Well, then let me see your hand." She said, holding her own out.

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Mine was laundry and catbox...))

message 31: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian held out his hand, smiling sheepishly.

message 32: by Shailyn (new)

((Ugh, I'm still doing the last load of laundry too >M< I don't think our catbox is full yet, so I'm safe xD))

Xanthe tookit gently, and squeezed the leaf. Weird green gel came out. She applied it to Sebastian's hand, which was still sort of red, but not so bad as before the water. She gently rubbed it in, and blew on it, to make it dry faster.

message 33: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((I see...))

Sebastian smiled, his hand feeling a bit soothed.

message 34: by Shailyn (new)

Xanthe set the leaf down and smiled. "There. Better now?" She asked, and sit back.

message 35: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Yes, thank you," Sebastian said, looking up to her again.

message 36: by Shailyn (new)

Salazar had finished taking Weisslogia to where he slept. It was a large, well lit cavern with the warm waters. The cavern was actually large enough, that Salazar and Weisslogia were both able to stretch their wings out if they wanted. Salazar did stretch, and then looked to Weisslogia, proudly. I love my cavern. What do you think? He asked.

Xanthe smiled. "I'm glad to help." She stretched. "Are you hungry or anything?" Lucinda lay at Xanthe's feet as a Panther, and curled her tail around, purring quite loudly.

message 37: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Weisslogia yawned. It is a very nice cavern, young one, he replied, nodding.

"I wouldn't want to impose," Sebastian replied, shaking his head.

message 38: by Shailyn (new)

So, how long have you known Sebastian? Salazar asked, laying his head down.

Xanthe rolled her eyes. "Please, if I invite you to my home, I'm willing to cook for you." She laughed, and stood up, followed by a grumble from Lucinda, who got up and followed Xanthe to the little ditch of fire that wasn't too far from where they were sitting.

message 39: by Drax (last edited Aug 25, 2013 06:28PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) For longer than he has known himself. Which he still does not, Weisslogia answered sadly.

Sebastian followed, sighing, but smiling. If she wanted to, he wouldn't stop her.

message 40: by Shailyn (new)

Salazar lifted his head attentively. Would you mind if I asked why he seems sort of... distant? And why you seems so concerned about him... well, more than usual.

Xanthe chuckled. "I had gone to town to get some fruits. ((I seem to be having a thing with fruits... I should go and literally buy some. Might stop me for a while xD)) It was so I could make a pie." She chuckled, and was cutting some of them into pieces.

message 41: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Weisslogia sighed. If I told you, it wouldn't matter. If your partner is like you, she'll ask soon enough, he replied sighing. Sebastian hates men. Including himself, because of one man.

Sebastian listened attentively.

message 42: by Shailyn (new)

Salazar nodded his head. Xanthe is quite like me... Men? Besides the obvious reasons, why does he hate them... and himself? Salazar asked, sort of concerned himself.

"My mother taught me how to make this pie before she died..." Xanthe trailed off, then shook her head and smiled. "It's a weird sort of pie, but it has strawberries, blueberries, and some passion fruit." She wiped the knife, then turned to start making some dough.

message 43: by Drax (last edited Aug 25, 2013 07:00PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) That man created him through... less loving means than ever should be allowed, Weisslogia answered sadly.

Mother... flashed through Sebastian's head, and he clenched his fist.

message 44: by Shailyn (new)

Salazar's eyes got a little saddened. I see... And his mother?

Noticing he had been quiet for a while, Xanthe turned her head to look at him. "Are you alright?" She asked, stopping her hands. "Does your hand hurt?" She said gently.

message 45: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) She... Isn't very loving, herself... Weisslogia finished. A parent should never blame her child for that... but she had.

"I'm fine," Sebastian lied masterfully, smiling. "Just a bit tense."

message 46: by Shailyn (new)

Salazar stared far away. I see... That is horrible... I see why he is the way he is... He looked through Xanthe's eyes. Your rider is a masterful liar... And Xanthe is too kind to think he would lie. It always amazed him how she could be so kind, given the life she had. It was probably because she was free now.

Xanthe raised an eyebrow, but nodded her head. "If you say so... If it hurts again, just let me know and I will take a look at it." She said, and fastened the dough to a pan, and poured the fruit mixture in, then set it to sit on top of the fire, but also where the sun's rays were hitting the top of it directly. "That should do it." She smiled to herself, then grabbed a few cups. "The water here is divine." She said, scooping some up from a little dammed off area. She handed the cup to Sebastian. "Try some."

message 47: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) It is only convincing because he is attempting to lie to himself, as well. He's a good boy, I swear it! Just... hurting... Weisslogia defended, glaring at the younger dragon.

Sebastian tried a sip, and practically melted. "It IS deliciously pure..." he mused.

message 48: by Shailyn (new)

Salazar looked at Weisslogia. No, no, you mistook my words, Weisslogia. He quickly amended. I know all too well of hurting. What do you see, when you look at my rider? He asked, expecting the answer already.

Xanthe's smile brightened. "I know... I think it is because it is so close to the hot water, that it is purified, and then just passes through the cave, where no other living being can touch." She laughed. "Salazar and I were quite lucky to find this place."

message 49: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) A flower who has had a few of her petals picked, damaged but beautiful Weisslogia replied.

Sebastian nodded. "I wonder if Weisslogia and I will ever find somewhere suited to us..."

message 50: by Shailyn (new)

Salazar smiled at that, his lips curled at the edges. An answer I was not expecting... However, true. He said solemnly. There are things in her past, that I wish I could pluck from her... But it makes her who she is.

"You will." Xanthe said with determination. "Salazar and I stayed at his volcano for almost three months before we found this place..." She shivered. "Not a comfortable place to live." She laughed.

« previous 1