Yet Another Hunger Games Group discussion

Start off here! > Updates!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments The fourth Quarter Quell is approaching! None of the tributes know what horrible twist will be put into action, yet... Which means that you members don't, either! After all the tribute slots have been filled, I will reveal this year's Quell!

message 2: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments For those of you have submitted tributes, there are topics open now for District RP! :)

message 3: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Attention!! The number of tributes per user is no longer limited! Please don't try to make a whole bunch, though, please!

message 4: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Hello, everybody! I know you guys have been really patient with me, so thank you all so much! We need a few more tributes before we can begin, however! The Quarter Quell will be announced soon, so keep your eyes open!

message 5: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments THE QUARTER QUELL HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! Tributes, get ready for the Reapings, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

message 6: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments The only tribute spots that have yet to be filled are the male spots for Districts Twelve, Eleven, Nine, and Seven.

message 7: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Never mind! Eleven is taken, now, but the male spots for Twelve, Nine, and Seven are still up for grabs!

message 8: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments I would be happy to take the District Seven male. :O)

message 9: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Woah. That smiley face was by accident...But it still looks really cool! XD

message 10: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments :O) Go ahead!

message 11: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments :O) XOD!

message 12: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Cool! Try to make the charrie soon! ;)

message 13: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Okay, so the spot that is currently open is...... *drumroll, please* DISTRICT NINE MALE!!!

message 14: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Sorry, I just haven't found time yet. I promise I will do it ASAP!

message 15: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Sonia wrote: "Sorry, I just haven't found time yet. I promise I will do it ASAP!"

Yup! I understand, Sonia! Whenever you find time! ;)

Fällënãngēlš I'll be District 9 male

message 17: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Go ahead! :) ONCE THESE LAST TWO TRIBUTES ARE CREATED, THERE WILL BE NO TRIBUTE SPOTS LEFT!

message 18: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Hey guys! I haven't checked in for a while... What'd I miss?

message 19: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments TRAINING CENTER TOPICS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

message 20: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments That's right! I've broken out 'bold'! Training Day Two has begun, folks, and there's a very special untwist! Check it out and bring your tributes; this session is mandatory!

message 21: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Okay, everybody! Training's coming to a close, so the next thing to do is training scores! For more info, go to the "What will end up determining training scores" topic in the "Other Stuff" folder!

message 22: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments On a completely unrelated, not worthy of announcement note, I am swamped with group stuff from all my groups at the moment. I feel like I'm falling through quick sand... That is all!

message 23: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Training Scores have been posted! Reminder/Note: The sponsors have not been notified of this unique form of score gathering, so they have no clue it was based on intellect. ;)

message 24: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Interviews are fun! We won't skip them!