Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

The Wild Roses
This topic is about The Wild Roses
Promotions > "The Wild Roses" is now on 3 Amazon bestseller lists -- on sale for $0.99

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (last edited Aug 23, 2013 06:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Robert Elisberg I'm new to these parts, so I'll do my best to tread lightly.

What I wanted to mention (with pleasure...and not a small bit of shock) is that my novel The Wild Roses has made the Top 50 in no less than three different Amazon categories this week.

Action/Adventure -- #32
Women's Fiction -- #43
Historical Fiction -- #47

And further, it reached #1129 overall in Amazon Kindle sales.

I'm particularly pleased because I've had to keep explaining to people that book wasn't just women's fiction, but rather a comic adventure in the spirit of The Three Musketeers. (As author Bart Baker refers to it, "Hot chicks with swords...")

I had put the book on sale for a week at $0.99 -- down from its regular price of $3.99. To follow the Hippocratic Oath of "First, Do No Harm," I've decided to not screw around with things, and therefore will keep the sale price for a few days more.

"The Wild Roses" tells the tale of three young women who are each forced to leave their homes, against their wishes. On their own, they make their way through the world until their paths overlap with one another, and with the destiny of France. The story takes place during a time of Civil War, and mixes fiction with real-life historical personalities.

It's on sale at Amazon here --
http://www.amazon.com/The-Wild-Roses-...

The Wild Roses by Robert J. Elisberg

message 2: by Magiccats (new)

Magiccats | 280 comments Thanks Robert, got it.

Robert Elisberg Thanks for your note. While I do hope you enjoy the book, of course, mostly I appreciate you simply getting it and giving it a try. Whatever happens after *that* -- well, we'll just have to leave that to the hands of fate...