Faithful (Wanted, #3) Faithful discussion

Spoiler question

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cyndi (new) - added it

Cyndi I read a review that said Gunner does something to make the reader mad. Please tell me he doesn't cheat on Ellie- I can't read it if he does. Thanks

message 2: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Grant Cyndi wrote: "I read a review that said Gunner does something to make the reader mad. Please tell me he doesn't cheat on Ellie- I can't read it if he does. Thanks"

No he doesn't cheat!

❤️Melanie G.📖💛 Cyndi, did you read this book? If so what is your thoughts on it?

Wendy Moore I really enjoyed the book. It was emotional but good. There will be a 4th book. Looking forward to it.

Jaclyn I thought this was a nice departure from the other two books. I was so emotionally wrung out from the first two, I was afraid to read it! Especially after the epilogue from Saved!!! There was drama, of course, but I think this book showed some real maturity in the writing style of Kelly Elliot. Plus, I love the glimpses into the lives of the previous characters.

message 6: by Cindy (last edited Sep 08, 2013 01:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cindy i also enjoy the writing style of Kelly Elliot. Her books are great. I enjoyed Heather and Josh"s story.Can't wait for the next book cherished.

Carolyn I liked the books; they got better as I went along. BUT...if I read "he/she threw their head back and laughed" one more time, I was going cry. I will read the fourth book, but sincerely hope that phrase will not be there.

Tammy Bland Carolyn wrote: "I liked the books; they got better as I went along. BUT...if I read "he/she threw their head back and laughed" one more time, I was going cry. I will read the fourth book, but sincerely hope tha..."

I completely understand. It seems every book I read now has than line multiple times. What is the basis for using it repeatedly ?

Angela Forshee I just finished reading this last night.....I can't think of a significant thing that Gunner did that made me mad. I love the stories and it will definitely keep your interest!! Can't wait for Cherished to see if Chelsea gets it like Victoria!!!!