Dystopia Land discussion

Fall of Venus (Fall of Venus #1)
This topic is about Fall of Venus
R4R > Seeking reviewers for dystopian romance

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daelynn (last edited Aug 23, 2013 05:28PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daelynn Quinn (daelynnquinn) | 7 comments Hi all!

I would like to offer a free copy of my book Fall of Venus in return for some honest reviews posted to Goodreads and Amazon. Available formats are mobi, epub, and pdf. I'd like the reviews to be posted within 2-3 weeks.

Synopsis:
In the aftermath of a virus that has obliterated ninety-three percent of the population, Pollen McRae, a young woman plagued with a tragic past, finds herself scarred and abandoned in the wilderness, unable to remember the previous weeks. There she meets Marcus, a mysterious man with a similar plight. Together they are determined to escape a trio of bounty hunters and rescue Pollen’s niece, Evie from her imprisonment at the Crimson Survivor Refuge, a refugee camp which serves as a cover for a much more sinister plot.

Meanwhile, a renegade environmental organization is recruiting survivors for a mission that will change the course of human existence forever.

For more info and to view a book trailer: Fall of Venus by Daelynn Quinn
Post your email or send me a message if interested.

message 2: by Raechel (new)

Raechel (alphamommie) | 4 comments Hi, what are the requirements to sign up or enter for the book? I almost always at least rate books but if you look at my profile you won't see many reviews. I'd definitely contribute though and like to help new authors. Most books that have the plot of some sort of virus like this are too sci-fy for my taste so I haven't read many. This one however sounds like it has a promising and exciting storyline. I'd be looking for an ePub version for my Nook. I work full time and go to school full time so I'm slower to get through books but would most likely be done in 2-3 weeks at most.

Daelynn Quinn (daelynnquinn) | 7 comments Thanks for your interest!

I prefer reviews to be posted on Goodreads and Amazon. It doesn't have to be a "formal" or lengthy review, just a short blurb of what you liked/disliked about the book. Sorry - I meant to put that in the original post.

Fall of Venus isn't very 'sci-fi' in my opinion. The virus is more or less background information. I'd categorize it as action/adventure before sci-fi.

Michelle (mzeplin) | 5 comments Are you still wanting reviews? This does sound interesting... Please let me know. I read fast, roughly a book a day, so I can have this reviewed by the weekend.

Daelynn Quinn (daelynnquinn) | 7 comments Hi Michelle. Yes I am still looking for reviews. Please let me know your email address and preferred format. Thanks!!

Michelle (mzeplin) | 5 comments mzeplin@live.com

kindle/amazon version please. thanks!

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber Hickman I'm interested in reading and reviewing! kindle format is best! :)

amberhickman1984@hotmail.com

Daelynn Quinn (daelynnquinn) | 7 comments Hi Amber. I just sent it :)

message 9: by Amie's Book (new) - added it

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 16 comments I would definitely be interested in reading your book and am definitely willing to post an honest review on both Amazon and on Goodreads.

My name is Amie Gaudet and my email is justinandjakesmom@yahoo.ca
I read my ebooks on the iReader app.

Thanks!

Daelynn Quinn (daelynnquinn) | 7 comments Hi Amie. I just sent you an epub document, which I believe is compatible with the iReader. Thanks!!

message 11: by Amie's Book (new) - added it

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 16 comments Thanks. I will post a review as soon as I finish it.

Amie