The Nerd Herd discussion

The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1)
This topic is about The Maze Runner
Maze Runner > The Maze Runner Movie

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

cαяяιє | 266 comments I heard that Dylan O'Brien was going to play Thomas! I am sooooo excited for this movie, I just hope they stick to the book and don't ruin it.

cαяяιє | 266 comments Yeeees! I'm so excited!

cαяяιє | 266 comments Yeah, I think I will.

cαяяιє | 266 comments Me too. I have high expectations for it.

message 5: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 3603 comments Mod
Oh my god... These movies are going to be soooooo creepy...

cαяяιє | 266 comments The grieves better be amazing! I'm really looking forward to seeing them :)

message 7: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yeah... It's be pretty horrifying...

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments Whoa, I didn't know they were making a movie out of this!!

message 9: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yay! You joined hakuna!!! I hope you like the group!!!

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments It seems really fun :D

And I can't wait to see who they cast as Chuck.

cαяяιє | 266 comments Ooooh, neither can I! I'm planning on rereading the series before I watch the movie.

message 12: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chuck... Whose chuck? I'm sorry... Haven't read it in a while.

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments He's the cute little boy who dies :C

message 14: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

Not remembering this...

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments Ah, well, I almost cried...

message 16: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

I should reread those books...

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments I'm reading the second one right now :P Like.. At this VERY moment

message 18: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nice :)

message 19: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

I did? I almost didn't remember who gally was...

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments You've GOT to remember Minho! He's the best character, in my opinion.

message 21: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sadly, no... And I went to the library, and they weren't there... Abbster? I've got a list of books I need from you... You might need three backpacks tomorrow...

message 22: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maze runner, pawn of prophecy (if your not reading it), the elite (if you have it, wasn't sure), whatever the third book is of across the universe, divergent (if you have it, again wasn't sure), city of ashes (pretty sure you don't have it, but just checking). And I think that's it :)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments Ack, I just finished the Scorch Trials... I'm practically DYING for the next book...

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments I know right! I really hate Teresa right now...

message 25: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

Oh my gosh!!! Now that part, I remember...

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments Yah, and with her and Aris! I felt SO bad for Thomas!

message 27: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

It's explained later, but... Oh my gosh... That Sadie's made me feel a wide range of emotions very quickly...

message 28: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

Series... Not Sadie's...

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments I already know that it was an act and they were supposed to make him feel betrayed... But I'm still pissed at Teresa

message 30: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

That book confused me... So much... I should reread it and see if I can puzzle through it

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments Yah, a lot DOES happen in a short amount of time... But it's still a great book!

message 32: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yup...

message 33: by Kari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kari | 8 comments I really want to see the movie, but it'll probably be creepy. I wonder if the characters will sorta match up with how I pictured them :).

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER IS PLAYING NEWT!!! <33333

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

The trailer comes out in 6 days!!!

Joer'ct(These battle scars, don't look like they're fading) Phillips (AiodenTheNinjaianHost) | 4 comments Terresa doesn't speak telepathically, which is disappointing.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriously?! That's super important!

I hated Teresa. With a burning passion.

message 38: by Kari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kari | 8 comments Who saw the trailer???

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

MEEEEEEE

message 40: by Elessar (new)

Elessar | 30 comments I know right? I didn't like how they got rid of the cliff, (it's different than the book like crazy) and how they made the grievers. They said the grievers were supposed to roll, not walk, and were supposed to be like two feet tall, not eight. Thomas jumped over a Griever by wall running in the books. The Griever in the movie was WAY too huge. Other than that, 10/10

message 41: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ | 34 comments I loved the movie. :) Yay. CJ being positive!

Rebecca (pagescollective) | 44 comments вяιттαиу [fσℓℓσω тнє тαя∂ιѕ] wrote: "Seriously?! That's super important!

I hated Teresa. With a burning passion."

Wait, is this hate from the Maze Runner or from the other books? I've only read the Maze Runner and I already hate Teresa.

But on a positive note, I just watch the Maze Runner movie. I liked it even better than the book!!! Mostly because it eliminated some of my problems with the book. :)