The Nerd Herd discussion

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
This topic is about Catching Fire
Hunger Games > Catching Fire Movie

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope they don't ruin the arena part, because it took them two and a half years to make the movie. They started making the movie a few months before they were done the first.
To be honest, I didn't even have solid image of the arena, but I hope it's good.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya. He's only doing the second, I think, because the original wants to come back for Mockinjay, last I heard.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(Oh, the last time I checked was a year ago, so I guess it changed. Hmm.)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(I am usually, but I haven't been back into Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, or any of those because I have so much things to do. (Not just books, I have school, drawing, chores and making my Assassins Creed III Connor Kenway costume.)
And u aren't a loser:)

message 5: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 3603 comments Mod
Haha abbster and I are the ultimate nerds... At least we hope so...

message 6: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

FIIIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIICK mocking jay.... Runs and sobs in corner

message 7: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Still sobbing in corner

message 8: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

FIIIIINIIIIICK

corina (molteneyes) Well, saw Catching Fire yesterday...

THAT WAS SO EMOTIONALLY TRAUMATIZING AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY TAXING OH MY GOD MAGS DEATH AND FINNICK AND THE BIRDS AND TICK TOCK CINNA NOOO JLAW IS THE MOST AMAZING ACTRESS I'VE EVER SEEN JENNIFER LAWRENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Phew. Ok, I'm done. Just had to get that off my chest.

message 10: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

CAN WE PLEASE????? I still need to see it :(stupid science test.

corina (molteneyes) YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I FELT LIKE I WAS THERE THAT'S HOW GOOD JLAW IS. IT WAS SO AMAZING!

corina (molteneyes) Awwwwwwww D: it took me forever to see it. I haven't seen Desolation yet, though.

corina (molteneyes) Yup, hopefully in the next two days!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw it the day it came out:3

message 15: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

I haven't seen either, yet. -_-

corina (molteneyes) *gasp* no screaming, I promise. But you need to see it ASAP! Sooo good!

message 17: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ah, but the agony's part of the fun!

corina (molteneyes) Exactly! Like me waiting for the third Laini Taylor book! AGONY.

corina (molteneyes) What? Go read immediately! I love her books so much; if people haven't read it yet and they come to me for recommendations, it's #1. The Graceling series is #2.

corina (molteneyes) Story of my life...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I also saw the Hobbit on the 14th:)

corina (molteneyes) Read too much...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Great! But a bigger cliffhanger than Catching Fire!
It just suddenly ends.
(That's makes spence since it was originally going to be two parts, but three got them more $)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The movies was also shorter.
2.5 hours.
They could have made two LOTR length ones instead.

message 25: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Why do they make things parts?

Money.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow... I just realised that this group has 115 members now.
First, that's a lot compared to the 15 it used to be, second, 115 is the element that turns people into zombies in Black Ops Zombies. (Being the gaming nerd that I am)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

They also should have shown how Peeta had a prosthetic leg.

message 28: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yay! I saw it! Finally!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Isn't it amazing?!

message 30: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yes!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!

message 32: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

:)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I cried a lot.

message 34: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

I didn't... My sis and I just trash-talked Gale the whole time.
Johanna made me laugh.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I cried when Gale was whipped. I cried during the speech about Rue. I cried when Cinna died. I cried when Mags died.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 13 comments Sooo good!