Speaker Geeks! discussion

What Do You Think (General)? > Honest and Poor, or Dishonest and Rich?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 175 comments hahaha yeh i agree w/ Lia.

So i will be 'honest' and say that I would rather be Dishonest and rich... but that cant happen since im honestly saying that i would want to be dishonest... hmmm bit of a paradox....

but then again, evryone is dishonest! Like i dont think theres anyone in this world (we'll exclude the nuns and preists/monks for now) who has never told a lie... so technically YES they ARE dishonest...and so am I.

and i do lie... (but harmless ones)
EXAMPLE: Teacher: "Did u do your homework?"
Me: "Of course!"

EXAMPLE: Friend: "Do I look weird in this dress?"
Me: "NO! But I think this one looks better."

see?

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 175 comments hmmm.

Is there a Medium Middle-Class?

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 175 comments Kaylee wrote: "Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "hmmm.

Is there a Medium Middle-Class?"

Medium middle class? Kind of.

I would say middle middle class, like below upper middle class."

i meant medium as in personality... instead of being totally honest or totally dishonest.

message 4: by Evan (new)

Evan (sampsom) | 578 comments H99 wrote: "Lia wrote: "It is nice to see how the university perpetuates an honest atmosphere though. A lot of students (especially from Music) feel safe enough to leave their stuff lying around, reassured by ..."

I'm in the worst of the school houses. It was the one where they locked people in the roof and bury people under stuff. Tie them to chairs. Generally try to kill . Well we had a designated are to keep books and do work. We had lockers and stuff. Someone stole from my locker my insulin. One friend had his laptop stolen and another his beats all these lockers had had their doors broken off at some point.

Luckily I'm now in 6th Form and we get are own area so it is safe from the pesky thieves in. Plus these lockers we get have doors.