Writer's Paradise discussion

Writers N-T > Rhiannon Was Here

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon (rhiannonjr) So, this whole write to a word count sounded scary, since I only ever write if I am in the mood and have currently been reading more than I've been writing-let's face it, other people's books are just better!

Anyway, minimum word is going to be...500 words. It was going to be a 100 but yesterday I made a 1000! Even I was impressed, since I never actually keep track of how much I write.

Can't wait to keep it up! Hopefully this will kick my writer's block patootie.

Smiles!

message 2: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 2557 comments Welcome to the group, Rhiannon!

And yes, 1000 words is a lot to be proud of :D I can barely do that anymore, what with my writer's block and all...

Hope you have fun here!

~Rayana

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess J | 129 comments Yes, Welcome! Jeez, 1000. *is jelous* I got over 1000 once and i dont think its happening again

message 4: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (caladhiel) | 1020 comments Hello, Rhiannon! Welcome! =) Great start!

message 5: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon (rhiannonjr) Thanks guys! Very nice to have some encouragement! Yesterday was a slower day, I started reading a new book and it is very good! Hopefully, all our cross-encouraging will help us all get over writer's block. It should be a dirty word!

message 6: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon (rhiannonjr) Oh! And hopefully this isn't a weird question among writers but if anyone knows any good paranormal research sites that would really help me out. For things like supernatural beings-not too spooky though! lol. I would just Google it but that would take decades! Insider info please! Smiles.

message 7: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Kenzie | 1305 comments Mod
Welcome to the group, Rhiannon. Sorry, I'm not much of a help when it comes to paranormal research sites. I'm sure someone will have an answer for you, though--they always do. :)

message 8: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon (rhiannonjr) Hey guys,

Haven't been able to get to my Internet the last few days but have still been writing lots! Yay! And reading! Hope the same goes for everyone else!

Unfortunately today I have a uni assignment that I have to get done. Gr! Who decided higher education was a good idea?

Smiles!