Zombies! discussion

Other Media > We're Alive - zombie podcast drama

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth, Zombies! Mod (new)

Elizabeth | 497 comments Mod
Anyone else listen to We're Alive? The next season is coming soooooooooon! Monday!! I haven't listened to the end of last season yet, so I'm about to re-do all of Season Three. Sure makes housework a lot more interesting.

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/

message 2: by David (new)

David | 7 comments I listen to it. Very excited for the new season. They put out last season uninterrupted on itunes a week or two ago. I've been trying to find the time to play through it and refresh myself.

message 3: by Elizabeth, Zombies! Mod (new)

OH! I wasn't aware of the uninterrupted version! How awesome is that?

message 4: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Spears (rjspears) | 14 comments I've been listening to it since the first season. I'm a huge fan. We buy the CD set of the show after every season, but can't wait to here what happens next so we still listen to the weekly podcasts.

I've been shouting around the internet for years and am amazed that more people haven't listened to it. It's a great way to spend your commute and, yes, like you, to listen when you're doing chores around the house.

message 5: by David (new)

David | 7 comments I usually mow the lawn to it :)

message 6: by Jan (new)

Jan (maxieq) | 19 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Anyone else listen to We're Alive? The next season is coming soooooooooon! Monday!! I haven't listened to the end of last season yet, so I'm about to re-do all of Season Three. Sure makes house..."

I've never heard of it, how wonderful! Where can I listen to it from the beginning not the recaps?

message 7: by Jan (new)

Jan (maxieq) | 19 comments Ohhh found it can wait to begin! Thanks All.

message 8: by Elizabeth, Zombies! Mod (new)

They have it on iTunes, which is where I usually get it.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/w...

message 9: by Elizabeth, Zombies! Mod (new)

Oh! I didn't see your second post. Silly me :)

message 10: by David (new)

David | 7 comments Anyone catch the first 2 episodes of the new season? I have been very disappointed so far. When is something going to happen???????

message 11: by Angie (new)

Angie | 40 comments I've only just found out about this, is it possible to get the back story so I can catch up. It sound so good.

message 12: by Elizabeth, Zombies! Mod (new)

If you go here and go waaaaaaay down to the bottom, they start from the beginning.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/w...

And, it's awesome :)

message 13: by Angie (new)

Angie | 40 comments I'm so looking forward to this so big :) :) thank you David I found this through you, so big, big thanks :)

message 14: by Angie (new)

Angie | 40 comments Elizabeth, will iTunes work on my kindle?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for talking about this! It's never heard of it before and it's pretty cool!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie, this is whet I've been listening and it works just fine with Android (I couldn't figure out how to make iTunes work on my device)

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/episodes/

message 17: by Angie (new)

Angie | 40 comments Hey Heather thanks for the link, it works and I've just now registered. I don't know if I'll be able to get season 1 &2, but if I can't I'll catch up by reading the forums etc. I'm looking forward to listening in on my first episode s though.

message 18: by hIpnoticraQs (new)

hIpnoticraQs (raqnbelly) | 145 comments Thanks !!!

message 19: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (littlemissred3) | 71 comments Thanks Heather! I've never heard of this so I just joined, and thru your link, I'm listening t it now.

message 20: by Karen (new)

Karen | 612 comments Thanks,I just subscribed to it.I listened to the first three and i really like it.

message 21: by Drew (new)

Drew It was a good podcast. The first two/three seasons were the best in my humble opinion but very good overall.

message 22: by Karel (new)

Karel (thisismeonline) I really liked it. I'm sad it's finished.

message 23: by Karel (new)

Karel (thisismeonline) I really liked it. I'm sad it's finished.