Supernatural High (RP) discussion

Town > Club

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasha needed to get outa the house. She didn't know jack that well... and thinks that he thinks she doesn't speak English... Awkward.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

She whirls around in surprise.
"Huh, oh... ya." Her elven accent was thick.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She doesn't smile, but looks him up and down suspiciously.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Elf." She turns and walks deeper into the club, needing alcohol.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, why are you so interested in me?" she turns to face him, knocking his hand off her shoulder.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Her face softens. She was on edge about moving, and not liking the idea of her friend with a boy... "Im sorry. Yes I have a family." she looks down, frustrated with herself.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

" well that was very sweet of you," She said softly, looking at him

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, come on."She grabs his hand and winds her way to the bar.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"What'll it be cutie." She bartender leered at her.
Her face got red with anger, but the bartender chuckled," Don't be shy sweetness." He leaned on the bar and she balled up her fists.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Angel's Face Please." She says to the bartender, then smiles back at Jared.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lay off dude. didn't know she was yours. nice piece of ass though, if I had-" Kasha stops him with a punch to the face.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasha sneers as the bouncers approach. "Not so funny when the 'nice piece of ass' breaks your nose now is it?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine," She turns and walks away, her ankle length hair swaying with her steps.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" I got beer at home, if you wanna go? But at this point, anywhere but here." She glared at the ground as she walked.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No," She starts walking, still fuming a little about the bartender. She had no filter when she was mad, but she couldn't help it. She just hoped she wouldn't scare this guy away.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I mean, no I don't mind. Sorry, still angry I guess." She sighed and looked up at him bashfully

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I have a house, but im still kinda moving in. If you would like to go somewhere else i'd be fine with it." She laughs softly, her cheeks growing a little pink.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat began mingling and dancing, feeling kinda bad she made talon late. She went up to the bar and asked for a glace of cream after a while, The bartender looked at her weird but handed it to her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's a forest here?!" She says excitedly. She grew up in the forest, and missed hoping around in the tree's.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiles back, very excited. Then blushes, realizing she was acting like an idiot. Her ear tips turned red and she nodded.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ill get him for that one. Kat thought, trying to stop blushing.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat keeps dancing, occasionally glancing up to the Dj stand to see talon.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jazz apearred next to the bar. She hopped onto a seat. Jazz magically made a beer bottle appear in front of her so she wouldn't have to show an ID.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey," she greeted. She took a large sip of beer, relishing its sweet taste.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"You come here a lot?" she asks, curious about him. In fact, she wanted to know everything about him. Something about Jason just drew her in, made her want to get closer and closer to him...... which was absolutley crazy.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She walks up to the stand, panting lightly from dancing.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jazz smiles. "Nice, I come here at least once a week. Gives me something to do," she says. "So, you have a girlfriend?" she asks, smiling prettily at him.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not that I know of," she informs him. She twirls her hair, lost in thought. Actually, lost in thought about JASON. Wow, does he have a good looking face or what? And those extremely kissable lips......

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jazz blushes a deep red. "Uh, um..." she stutters, not sure what to say.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jazz slowly relaxes into him, kissing him back. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, for some reason I can totally imagine someone yelling 'get a room!' at them))
Jazz continues to kiss him deeply, loving the feel of his lips on hers. It was utterly perfect.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jazz slowly bit on his bottom lip, crushing him agaisnt her like they could never be close enough.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked up to him and smiled shyly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She dances against him, lifting her hands in the air

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She kisses him back and starts purring

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushes and laughs a little, still purring. She had never been able to control it.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushes harder, knowing that she would purr even louder if he did. Sometimes being a cat was embarrassing.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Her cat instincts kicked in and she rubbed herself against him, licking his neck.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She moans, coming back to human form a little. She was still purring loudly and rubbing against him, wanting to touch him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

" This is crazy..." She tugs her hands free and pushes him against the wall, kissing down his neck and nipping his ear lobe lightly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She pulls back and smiles shyly at him, then rests her head on his shoulder, breathing heavily.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She slips her hands up his shirt and runs her fingers along his abbs.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She meows as he does so, then blushes.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmmmm, ya." She leans into him

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jazz slowly pulled away. "How about we go somewhere a little more.... private," she suggests.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"How about your place?" she flirts, loving the bought of being alone with him.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((um, do you have a place?))
She grabs his hand and leads him outside.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter arrived at the club, sitting at the bar. He ordered a beer, taking a sip.

« previous 1 3 4