1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Dan&Amy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 354 (354 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 2: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Are you up for the student/teacher or should we do some other type of forbidden?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) student/teacher sounds good, I haven't done one of them

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments I have only done a few? Would you like to be the guy or girl?

message 6: by Dan (last edited Aug 23, 2013 11:31AM) (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Student or teacher?

message 8: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Can you use a pic for your character if possible?

My only guidelines for the roleplay is you use at least some details (not just a few words) so I can actually reply and no text talk.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ok, so

Name:
Personality:

That good for the lay out?

message 10: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments I do name age and looks mainly.

My guidelines are for the roleplay itself.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ok, just go off that

message 12: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Name: Ben Williams
Looks: Tall brown hair blue eyes
Personality: Outgoing, flirty

message 13: by Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (last edited Aug 23, 2013 11:59AM) (new)

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Name: Tess
Apperance: Small, dark brown hair and eyes, 5'2, high cheek bones, slender, but curvy, light freackles
Personality: Shy and quite

message 14: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Can you use a pic if possible?

How is it going to work if she is quiet?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) She warms up to him

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) and theres no pic that looks like her

message 17: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Did you look already?

message 19: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Did you try google? There are lots of pics there. I typed in your description.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) yeah, i tried google

message 21: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Can you keep looking? Or give a better description?

message 23: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Can you start?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ok

Tess walked into her class and sat down, seconds before the bell rang.

message 25: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle came into class, smiling because everyone was on time for once. He prepared his lesson plan.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Tess ignored everything anf looked at the ground right in front of her table, thinking.

message 27: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle started talking and explaining the next group project. The students were to work in pairs of two to write a short story that was to be due the following week.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Tess jerked out of her trance as Jacob sat down next to her. "Hey, Grey, we gotta work together."

message 29: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ((How should they get to know each other?))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((She wasn't paying attation))

message 31: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ((I know. I am asking a completely unrelated question to that.))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((She has to stay after school and he drives her home??))

message 33: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ((Okay.))

After everyone had a partner Kyle aid down at his desk, sighing and Tess popped into his head once again. He had a huge crush on her. That reminded him that he needed to talk to her about her grade that was slipping a lot. Usually she as a good student.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Tess looked at Jacob, it was well known he didn't date, and that all he wanted was sex, and the one girl in the school he hadn't had it from yet was her.

message 35: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle sighed as he looked up at Tess. He would ask her to stay after school so they could talk about her grades.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Tess moved away from Jacob, who wasn't even talking about whatever they weremeant to be doing.

message 37: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle looked at Tess as she moved away from Jacob, whom he knew was a total player. He hoped Tess would not fall for him. That would not end well.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Jacob moved his seat closer and smiled.

message 39: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ((Can you be more detailed? Just add another sentence or two. It's not much.))

message 41: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle sighed as he saw Jacob scoot closer to Tess. He decided to call her up to his desk. He could tell she was uncomfortable.

((That's all I am asking for.))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Ok))

Tess looked up as the teacher called her and walked up to him, glad that she could get away from Jacob. "Yes?"

message 43: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments "I am just going to make this quick," he said, looking into her beautiful eyes, trying not to blush "You are failing my class. Why is that?" Kyle bit his lip as he waited for an answer.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I'm having trouble at home." She whispered, looking down.

message 45: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments "Okay," he said, satisfied with the answer "If I can help in any way don't hesitate to ask." he added, almost winking at her but suppressing the urge.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Tess nodded and turned to go back to her desk. There is no way he could help.

message 47: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle sighed as he watched her go back to her desk, oping Jacob didn't hit on her. Just then the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

((What should happen? Should she come in after school and seek help for the stuff at home or just for tutoring? Then of course they hit it off.))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Home stuff))

Tess grabbed her bag and walked out of the class room.

message 49: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ((Slip to then? You start?))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Tess walked up to the door and stopped short of knocking on it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8