Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > S.S Butler & DANCE!!!! #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 336 (336 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ So...Did you have any ideas that you've been wanting to do recently?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Hmm...Depends. Did you want to do another m x m?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ I've always adored them. <3 But I do have a few ideas...:

1. Best friends with benefits.
2. Two boyfriends get into a terrible car accident, and one of the guys slip into a coma for several moments. When he wakes up, he not only has no recollection of who his boyfriend is, but he has no memory of even being gay. The other guy now has to not only try to help his boyfriend regain his memories, but he also has to try and make him fall in love with him all over again.
3. Two childhood friends reunite years later, when they're in their mid-twenites. But one of the guys has a secret: he's a hit man. When the hit man's friend-and long time crush-is next on his hit list, the hit man find that he can't pull the trigger when the time comes, so now he not only has to deal with how his friend will react to the fact that he's a hit man, he also has to protect his friend from the other hit men who are going after them both to finish the job that the hit man couldn't.
4. This one's slightly weird, but there are two childhood friends who are now in their early twenties, rooming together. Somehow-haven't figured this part out yet-they come across a baby, just a couple of months old. While waiting for either birth or suitable adoptive parents to be found, the two guys are in charge of taking care of the baby. Over time, the two men not only begin to adore the baby, but they also begin to have feelings for each other that aren't completely friendship based...

So...Yeah. ^ ^

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, understood. X) Hmm...I'm not really sure. Both of them could be pretty entertaining...

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Hmm...Then I vote for 3. XD

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha. X) Did you want me to go over the plot a little more, or did you just want to jump to charas?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Okay. X) Who wants to make theirs first? (Though I have to leave for a bit.)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Haha, alright. X))

Name: Aleric Johnson
Sexuality: Secretly gay
Personality: Quiet, reserved, and also quite mysterious. He's a man of few words when he first meets you, and it's incredibly difficult for him to open up and trust someone. Some people might see him as stuck-up and arrogant, that he believes that he's better than everyone. But Aleric is actually just a shy, sweet guy who deep down is hurting and scared. He takes orders seriously, always completing them, whether he wants to or not. He's also fiercely loyal and protective, the kind of guy who you want on your side. He usually keeps his emotions under check, keeping them to himself. No one except Aleric himself never knows what he's really thinking, feeling.
Appearance: He has short, black hair with blond highlights and vibrant blue eyes with a hint of gray. He's about 6'2 and well-built, muscular, but he's also incredibly agile, so he's not too built. He has various scars all over, but the most prominent one is a scar that starts from the top of his left cheekbone and ends at the top of his right collar bone. He also wears all black and somewhat clingy clothing. The black helps him blend in with his surroundings, and the clingy fabric helps to keep him from getting caught on things.
History: From an early age, Aleric has known how to survive on his own. His father was always gone, working on top-secret work, so Aleric barely saw him. But when he did, his father would teach Aleric everything necessary for survival. Aleric's mother was always quiet, but she and Aleric were incredibly close. He had a little sister, Sophie, and his older twin brother, Luke, and his mother had been pregnant once more when it happened. Aleric has never talked about it, even to his best friend, so no one knows the whole story. But one night, there was a break-in at Aleric's home while everyone was asleep-except for Aleric, who was in the basement at the time. All anyone really knows is that Aleric had to watch his whole family get slaughtered in front of his eyes by two men, who tried to do the same to Aleric, but was somehow able to survive until help came, even when the men set the house on fire and left, thinking everyone was dead. Aleric spent months in the hospital, slowly healing from the physical damage done. This was at age thirteen. When he was finally discharged from the hospital, Aleric moved in with his uncle, who lived in the same neighborhood. Aleric became incredibly paranoid, muttering to himself at times, leaving lights on, constantly looking over his shoulder, and jumping at shadows, convinced that the men who tried to kill him before would try to finish the job. He became closed off from everyone else, except for his best friend-and secret crush-who seemed to be the only one who kept him somewhat sane. But at the age of sixteen, Aleric had a pyschotic breakdown in the middle of the mall when he was with his friend, thinking that he saw the two men following them. So then he was given two choices: spend months in a pyschiatric hospital, or move away from the horrible memories. As much as Aleric didn't want to move, he definately didn't want to spend time in the loony bin. So several months after his breakdown, he and his uncle packed their things and moved to Missouri. At the age of 21, Aleric received a mysterious phone call, telling him that the two men were indeed still after him. But the mysterious man on the phone told him not to panic, saying that as long as he did what he said, he would be kept safe. Naturally, Aleric agreed. At first, it was just a couple of pointless errands-pick up dry-cleaning, send groceries to a random address. But about a year after that, things turned a dark corner: the man on the phone wanted Aleric to become a hit-man. At first, he refused. But then the man became more threatening, more convincing, until he had no choice but to agree. Ever since then, he's moved out of Canada, back to his old home town, taking up the man's 'assignments', all while still looking over his shoulder.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Aw, he's so adorable. ^ ^ So who wants to start, and how should Aleric and Kellin meet back up again after years of being separated?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ It's alright. ^ ^ Um...I'm not sure, either. Hm...Maybe...They end up running into each other at the bookstore? Like they have the whole clichéd 'reach for the same book at the same time' kind of thing?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha cool. ^ ^ And were we going to try first person with this one, or are we sticking with third person?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Absolutely! I love first person. ^ ^ One last thing: should I start where they meet up again, or should I start a little before, giving you a glimpse of Aleric's hitman life?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Haha, alright. ^ ^)

Aleric

You'd think that in a tiny bookstore such as this, the book you need would be easier to fine. Apparently not. Heaving a sigh, I continued my search, casing the shleves one by one hopefully. I needed something-anything-to keep my mind out of reality, to keep me sane.
If only for a little while.
Finally, after what seemed like ages, I found the title of my choice, and I reached up for it, glad that my searching had not been in vain.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Aleric

Just as I was reaching for the book, my fingers brushed against someone else's, and I jumped a little, glancing down at whoever it was that had been reaching for the same book. Raising my brow at the slightly familiar, shorter man next to me, I pulled the book we had both been reaching for off of the shelf, offering it to him. "Is this what you were looking for?" I asked him quietly, tilting my head to the side as I studied him thoughtfully. Hey, even if I had been searching for this book for a while, I wasn't just about to take it and leave if this man wanted it as well. Besides, he just seemed so...familiar somehow. And I wanted to know why.

I gave a small frown when the other man politely refused to take the book. With a soft sigh, I gave a small shrug as he turned away, already thinking that I would not find out who he was. But then he had turned back and asked that one question that seemed to trigger something in my subconscious. "Kitten?" I asked, perplexed, using the nickname that I had always called Kellin when we were kids. It couldn't really be him. Could it?

It was him. A jolt went through me at the realization, and I smile in pleasant surprise, nodding at his question. "I...moved back a few years ago..." I murmured quietly, feeling slight guilt when I realized that Kell might not like hearing that I've been back for a while without contacting him. "It's good to see you again."

I gave a small nod, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly as a slightly tense silence began to form between us. Finally, I said, "I'm sorry for not contacting you sooner. I wanted to, really. But...Things just sort of happened.." And it was the truth: I really had wanted to contact Kellin when I had first moved back, but what with the terrible situation I had gotten myself into...I just couldn't.

At Kell's suggestion, I bit my lip. Bad idea. It was a really, really bad idea. I was dangerous, in ways he couldn't even imagine. He had to stay away from me, and I had to stay away from him. But even so, I found myself saying something I hadn't meant to. "Sure. That sounds nice. Maybe we could go grab a cup of coffee sometime?"

I smile a little, giving a small nod. "Great." I murmured, though it was not great. Not great at all. It was dangerous, and stupid, and irresponsible.
And I just couldn't help myself.
After a few moments of silence, I rubbed the back of my neck, thinking for a few moments. "How about we meet back here tomorrow, around the same time?" I suddenly asked, tilting my head to the side. "That way we can just walk to a nearby café together." Together. Something I always wanted with Kellin, but knew that it was never going to happen. Ever.

I nodded when Kell handed me a slip of paper with his number on it. But then I tilted my head to the side as he turned to leave. "I think you're forgetting something, Kitten." I murmured, dangling the book in front of his nose before dropping it into his hands, a small smile creeping across my expression. "I can always just borrow it from you." I murmured. "That way, it'll give me an excuse to talk to you more." Turning to the door, I gave a backwards wave. "See you tomorrow." I quietly threw over my shoulder, slipping out of the small store and into the crisp afternoon air.
And wondering who the hell my parents were, to breed such an idiot.

I let out a soft sigh, running a hand through my hair. Crap. I had forgotten the reason why I had wanted the book in the first place. I had needed a distraction, a way to keep me sane. Letting out a soft sigh, I shoved my hands into my pockets, making my way back to my apartment. Now I had to plan for my next murder, damnit all.

I slipped into my apartment, letting out a soft sigh as I headed over to my bed, flopping down and burying my head under the pillow. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to continue this dirty task of mine. I just wanted to lie like this for the rest of my life, where I couldn't hurt anybody anymore. But I knew that I couldn't, so I rolled out of bed, pulled out my list of victims, and began planning.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Sorry, I've been all over the freakin' place. ^ ^' Plus, I felt that since Lio was basically dying, I kind of wanted to reply to that one first while I had time. XP Um...Probably skip, maybe, unless you want to see Aleric kill someone.)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Lol, yes. Yes they are. XD
And alright. Good point. XP Should we skip to the next day, then? And who should start?)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Alright. ^ ^)

Aleric

A soft, heavy sigh escaped from between my lips as I strolled through the small bookstore from yesterday, my thoughts somewhere else. Yesterday had been...rough, to say the least. I wondered if this madness would stop, when I would be set free.
If I would be set free.
Shaking those thoughts from my head, I continued to peruse the shelves, waiting for Kellin.

I looked up when I heard the soft tinkling sound of the store's bell, spotting Kellin as he made his way over to me. I smiled, giving a small nod. But then I noticed his pale skin, the circle under his eyes, and I frowned. "Kitten? What's wrong?" I asked, concern leaking into my voice. It didn't even occur to me at that moment that I had slipped into an old pattern, acting as if Kellin and I hadn't not seen each other for years.

Dammit. Not those puppy-dog eyes. Why did Kellin have to be so damn...adorable? Swallowing down the thoughts whirling around my head and fighting back a raging blush, I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to compose myself. If only Kellin knew the effect that he always had on me...
Clearing my throat, I said, "Maybe we should do this another day, then? You look exhausted. I'd hate to have you feel as if you have to go get coffee with me. Especially if you're tired."

I was suddenly about to respond when Kellin suddenly produced the book from his bag, and I blinked in slight surprise, taking it from him. "Oh. Thank you." I said. Then I let out a soft laugh. "I forgot how you used to read book after book after book. I'd always see you with a rather thick book one minute, just starting it. Then barely a few hours later, you would already be almost finished with it. It made me feel rather jealous."

(I have a friend that reads that fast. It kind of pisses me off. - _ -)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Lol, haha. If I have the time and the motivation, I can read a book fairly fast. But probably not that fast. XP And it doesn't really surprise me that Kellin's a fast reader-he just strikes me as that kind of person. ^ ^)

Aleric

I let out another soft chuckle, tapping the book against the back of my hand gently. "Sounds like something you'd do." I said with a smile. At the metion of his mother, I tilted my head to the side a little. "How is she doing, by the way?" I asked suddenly. "Your mother, I mean."

I nodded in understanding at his words; sometimes, my own uncle would just be so...overwhelming and intense that I had to take a step back sometimes. But before I could say anything, Kell had continued. I gave a soft chuckle, smiling a little. "Was that a question or a comment?" I responded, though I was already heading towards the front door.

I let out a soft sigh at Kell's question to my teasing, and I hold the door open for him as we make out of the store. Turning, I began waking towards the small, quaint café near the end of the block. After a few moments of awkward silence, I finally asked, "So...What have you been up to lately?"

I glanced over at him at his answer, giving a small nod. "Working, huh? What do you do?" I asked, genuinely curious. I racked my brain, trying to figure out what Kell had wanted to be, but coming up with nothing. I was such a good friend, wasn't I?

I rose a brow at Kell's response, forgetting what a prodigy he was. But instead of thinking that he was bragging-because I knew he wasn't-I smiled. "Sounds like you're set, then." I replied with a soft laugh. But my laughter faded when the question was directed back at me, and I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "Er...I'm no where near as talented as you, so my job's not nearly as interesting." I told him, trying to keep my answer as vague as possible. But I was being genuine when I complimented on his talents.

I swallowed hard, licking my lips nervously. "Oh, uh, you know. I...I guess that I'm kind of like an...errand boy of a sort." I replied with a soft, slightly forced chuckle. "Like I said, not nearly as interesting." I told him, hating that I had to keep something so big locked away. But, I guess that, in an extremely round-about way, I wasn't exactly lying; I kind of was an errand boy. Just a more...lethal one.

I glanced over at Kellin, letting out a soft chuckle. "Not what a lot of people expect, really." I murmured quietly, the words never ringing truer. At his laat words, however, I rose a slight brow. "Really?" I asked, sounding genuinely surprised. I fell silent for a few more moments before saying, "It's the same for me. I...haven't spoken this much in...a long time." Ever since I moved back here a few years ago, I made sure that interraction with other people was slim.

I was just about to ask him why he had stopped talking to people after college when he started asking me why I didn't talk to people. And called me...cute. Blushing a little, I cleared my throat a little, trying to push away the small butterflies that had started to go a bit nuts at his comment. "I just...feel awkward around most people nowadays." I murmured quietly, which was only partially right. "Besides, you know that ever since what happened to my family, people find me...pyschotic." Ever since the murder of my family and my narrow escape of death, people see me differently. Almost like their afraid that my brand of crazy was contagious.

I bit my lip at Kell's one word response, wondering if I should have just stayed silent. But at his last words, I glanced over at him in genuine surprise. He...did? Giving him a small, warm smile, I nudged him a little with my shoulder. "Thanks." I murmured quietly. "That...means quite a bit to me." At that moment, I spotted the café up ahead, and I gestured to it. "Here we are." I said, making my way over to the door and holding it open for him.

I gave a small nod at Kell's thanks. "Of course." I murmured quietly, following him into the small coffee shop, leading him up to the front counter, looking up at the hanging menu. "What would you like?" I asked him. "My treat."

I nodded at Kell's response, offering him a small smile. "Don't mention it." I told him as I turned to the cashier. Ordering Kell's coffee with almond milk, I ordered a mint frappee with plenty of whipped cream. I thought about ordering a muffin as well, but then I quickly decided against it; I wasn't really that hungry. A few minutes later, we received out drinks, and I paid for them before picking them up and heading over to a table in a far corner. Glancing back at Kell, I asked, "This alright?"

I nodded with a small smile, setting his drink down in front of him as I sat down myself, taking a sip of my own coffee, licking my lips a little at the excess whipped cream. A comfortable silence settled between us as I thought of countless convetsation starters, though none of them really called out to me as important enough to ask.

I glanced up at Kell's question, slightly taken aback. Shifting in my seat, I gave a slightly awkward cough. "Uh...N...no, I don't." I murmured quietly, staring down at my frappee almost nervously. I had never told the other man what my actual sexuality was, afraid that he'd guess what my true feelings for him was. Desperate to get the topic off of myself, I directed my question back at him. "What about you?" I asked taking another sip of my drink. "Anybody special in your life right now?"

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Lol. XP)

Aleric (Who's just...Aleric.)

I rose a brow at his answer, tilting my head to the side in curiousity. "Don't think like that." I found myself telling him, not even knowing why I was. "I'm sure that you'll find the right person someday. Everybody has a match. It just...takes longer for some people to find theirs." Admittedly, this is coming from someone who is damn positive that nobody is going to be able to stand me, so I might be sounding like a hypocrit. But come on; Kell was a talented and adorable young man who could be very sweet. I was a man who was a pyscho and a killer. You do the math.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Aleric (Who is, yes, still Aleric.)

I rose a brow when Kell mentioned 'guys'. So did that mean that he...? Deciding not to ask anymore awkward questions, I blurt out the first thing that came to mind. "Then those guys aren't as decent as you think." I said, taking a long sip of my drink in order to hide how I had actually not meant to say that. Hey, at least I didn't say "I'm not a decent guy, but I still care for you." Then something occured to me. "Why would they pity you, anyways?" I asked, sincerely curious. "You don't strike me as the kind of person who needs to be pitied."

I was about to respond when I saw Kell's sleeve ride up, and the words I had been forming died on my tongue as I saw the scars. Falling silent for a few moments, I say what I had been trying to say earlier. "So? I'm sure as hell not stable." I murmured, taking a sip of my drink. "And I kind of figured, since you said guys. But it's fine. I'd be a major hypocritical bastard if I had a problem with it." Not exactly a confession, but could I really hide it anymore? Not that it would make that much of a difference. It would just feel...weird. To still let him believe I was straight.

I felt a blush creep across my cheeks at his question, and I cleared my throat almost nervously, rubbing at the back of my neck. "Um...Yeah, you can say that." I murmured quietly, looking anywhere but at Kell. It wasn't like I wanted to hide it, or even really tried to all that hard; things just kind of...worked out that way.

I gave a slightly sheepish chuckle, though I was slightly surprised. "Was it that obvious?" I asked, skirting around his comment; honestly, even I didn't know the answer to that question. When his sleeved slid down again, I was silent for several moments. "Can I...ask you about that?" I asked quietly, tentatively, worried that I'd drive him away, eyes flickering over to his scarred wrist. "Or...Would you rather not talk about it?"

I studied Kell quietly as he spoke, debating whether or not to say anything. Hearing that he had felt the need to do something like that twisted my heart, and I was a bit worried about these 'other methods' of his. But instead of going into some stupid, useless rant or telling him that I'm sorry, I found myself saying: "Well, you have me to talk to now." I told him quietly, offering him a small, almost awkward smile. "That is, if you want to."

message 49: by (╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (last edited Dec 14, 2013 12:32AM) (new)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (I SWEAR THAT I REPLIED TO THIS!!!! DX)

Aleric

I rose a brow at Kell's remark, though I took my time in finishing my coffee before replying. "I don't find you crazy." I murmured quietly, staring into the bottom of my cup. "Only human." Because that's what we humans did, wasn't it? Think up ways to escape our pain, even if it hurt us more in the long run. We were rather contradicting creatures, though I didn't really find anything wrong with that.
Realizing that I had been staring off into space, I let out a soft chuckle that turned into a sigh. "Sorry. Zoned out there for a few moments." I told him almost sheepishly, fiddling with my cup. "But anyways, if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine. I won't press for answers. I just don't want you to feel as though you can't talk to me." I realized that this might have been a little...presumptuous on my part, seeing as we hadn't seen each other in years, let alone talk. But I just wanted to try and get back to the way things were back then. Even though I knew fully well that something like that was not even close to possible.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (GR is out to get me, I swear. - _ -)

Aleric

At Kell's comment about this being nice, I was confused for a few moments. "What is?" I asked, beginning to unconsciously rip my cup to pieces-an odd habit of mine. Half the time I didn't realize that I was doing it. I had gotten into many habits since what happened to my family, that it was almost second nature to me.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7