The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games question

katniss and gale or katniss and peeta

Definitely should have been Katniss and Gale and I still believe it should be that way, they already had their lives all planned out and all of a sudden Peeta comes and ruins everything.

Salazar (last edited Aug 24, 2013 03:20AM ) Aug 24, 2013 12:13AM   1 vote
katniss and gale. Peeta is a little bitch. he spent the entire battle hiding. Katniss should have let peeta die. Then katniss wants to keep Peeta over a Burnt Piece of bread. wow, romantic. Had Peeta died the story would have ended at book 1. Gale does a lot for katniss. One he kept her from depression. After her father died, he was there, hunting along side her. This dude is a man. He takes a whipping to the back for her. Offers to take care of Katniss family, even though he is busy with his family. This man is compassionate, responsible, mature, and a provider. DAYUM!! Peeta is lame.

Lani I don't think he is right for her after Salazar's explanation. ...more
Aug 31, 2013 08:18AM · flag
Niki agree with you Salazar except that Peeta didn't hide because he was a coward. He was wounded so he couldn't actually fight. Though overall, he does co ...more
Sep 05, 2013 06:38PM · flag

Katniss and Peeta! Gale can just disappear, and he kind of does on the end. And she ends up with Peeta in the end anyway!

And what Salazar said about Peeta is just BS! He was DYING of course he was hiding. And if you had read the book you'de understand why she didn't let him die.

I love Josh and Petta! Josh is so cute!!! and Petta was giving his life for Katniss so she could go home to her little sister <3

Grace wrote: "katniss and gale"

Kat and Gale

katness and gale if he hadnt said mean things about her!!

Katniss and Gale.

S Aug 28, 2013 05:34PM   0 votes
Josh Hutcherson was great and all, but Katniss and Gale. I just hated Peeta from the start, so my feelings haven't really changed.