Advanced One on Ones discussion

❖ One on Ones ❖ > Céline—Damian—Joseph • The War of Salvation (A Percy Jackson roleplay)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (last edited Aug 24, 2013 09:31AM) (new)

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) Gaea and the Giants won the war against the Olympians. With the help of the Titans, which the Giants reawakened from Tartarus, they were unstoppable. Gaea, the Titans and the Giants now rule the Earth, they imprisoned the Gods in Tartarus. The demigods must save Olympus from destruction, now with the three new Heroes of Olympus saving the world they must solve clues and puzzles to help them defeat the evil three: Gaea, the Titans and the Giants. Now our only hope of survival is the third Great Prophecy:

The day will come when the chosen ones meet,
The haven of gods will be destroyed upon defeat.
A new one will arise hidden and concealed,
The markings of legend will be revealed.
The power of the six will not be destroyed,
But the wrath of the king they should avoid.
One will be lost on the island of death,
The new kings of Earth shall wear their wreaths.

message 2: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (last edited Aug 23, 2013 10:49AM) (new)

Celine☆ | 443 comments Mod
-Format-

Name (Last):
Name (First and Middle):
-Place of Birth:
Godly Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Background Information:
Personality:
Appearance:

Hair color-
Eye color-
Height-
Weight-
Skin tone-
Distinguishing features, if any-

Powers/Abilities:
-Strengths:
-Weaknesses:
Weapon(s) of choice:
Other:

message 3: by Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (last edited Aug 24, 2013 10:00AM) (new)

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) name (Last): Cordiar

name (First and Middle): Nicholas Jace

-D.O.B: May 7
-Place of Birth: London, England.

-Sexuality: Heterosexual

godly parent: Poseidon. Lord of the Sea, Earthshaker, Stormbringer, Father of Horses.

mortal parent: Megera

background information: Nicholas, a powerful son of Poseidon, was born a few years after the pact was created. Very few demigods were born of a prophecy.

A child of the sea will lose his gift,
To three curses that stay adrift.
A terrible loss and a terrible fight,
To whom unleashes this child's might.

Although Nicholas wasn't any demigod. No, he was a god. A son of Poseidon and a mortal named Megera was named a god by Poseidon. Not all demigods were pronounced gods in their youth, like Hermes for example. The Olympians later on found out about the child. Zeus was furious at Poseidon for such blasphemy. Even Zeus knew then that the child was too powerful. So Zeus and Hades struck a deal. A deal so vile, so inhuman a god would accept. The two gods Hades and Zeus struck a deal with Poseidon. Each god will place a curse on the child, that will make him less powerful. Or the child would have to be killed. Hades' was that every time the child cared for someone, they would die. And that later on when his time comes, the child would die a viscous death, so horrible Kronos would cringe. Poseidon's curse was to take his godly powers away except one. And the last and final curse, was by none other than Zeus. His curse was to strip him of his immortality. Megera, his mother died of depression from her sons supposed death. Poseidon left him in the care of a mortal family which loved him and raised him as their own. They named him Nicholas. A few years later, his family were brutally killed by a cyclops. Stricken with grief Nicholas ran away. Every family he lived with died. He couldn't love anyone, he couldn't live a happy ending. A small turning point on his life was when he saved and freed a satyr from a gorgon. The satyr later took him back to Camp Half-Blood. Nicholas was determined to change his life there. Nicholas hates and blames his father for every wring that had happened in his life. And everyday, before he slept he would think: Will I get a happy ending?

personality: Nicholas is a serious and concerned person. Quite possibly from his past. He's the person you might mistaken for a son of Hades from his personality. He's straight-on serious. Not only that but he has a temper, a big one. So when people say you won't like him when he's angry, they're not exaggerating. Deep inside Nicholas really cares, but he knows he cannot love since his curse. Nicholas doesn't really know much of his past, he doesn't know of the three curses or about his full potential. Nicholas can seem grave at times but he will open up to you if you get to know him. But I warn you, do not do that. Nicholas is a human with a god's power. With enough influence, anyone could manipulate him into wrong. Not only that but it's very unstable. Unstable to the point that his own will eventually burn himself apart. Nicholas will never feel in peace, he will never feel love. He will never get a happy ending.

appearance:
description

• He has tousled light brown hair that seems to always be messy and wavy around in the breeze. He has bright, beautiful sea-green eyes that seem to look similar to his father's. With a curse, there must come a sign. Nicholas was cursed three times by the strongest gods. There are three lightning shaped marks on his body that show his curses, in 'honor' of Zeus. First, across his heart, is a small lightning-shaped scar to show that he is no longer immortal. The second one is on the upper part of his left arm, opposite his shoulder on the muscles. It is a long bolt of lightning which signifies that his power over everything besides water is gone. And lastly on his right thigh, because in some cultures, the lower part of the body associates with death. A long lightning shaped scar which reaches from the lower waist to the top part of the knee. It signifies pain and anguish when the time of death comes. Mostly because the thigh is a painful spot to get hit. His arms and body are quite muscular and strong from the intense training at camp; he is tall for his age, approximately 6'0". He likes to wear his orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt with shorts.

Hair color- Light brown.
Eye color- Bright sea-green eyes.
Height- Around 6'0"
Weight-
Skin tone- Pale white, with a small tan.
Distinguishing features, if any- There are three lightning shaped marks on his body that show his curses, in 'honor' of Zeus. First, across his heart, is a small lightning-shaped scar to show that he is no longer immortal. The second one is on the upper part of his left arm, opposite his shoulder on the muscles. It is a long bolt of lightning which signifies that his power over everything besides water is gone. And lastly on his right thigh, because in some cultures, the lower part of the body associates with death. A long lightning shaped scar which reaches from the lower waist to the top part of the knee. It signifies pain and anguish when the time of death comes. Mostly because the thigh is a painful spot to get hit.

powers/abilities:

Water-Induced Abilities: When in contact with or in the presence of water, Nicholas gains a disproportionate amount of superhuman clarity, strength, speed, agility, and endurance equaling a god and he has shown to be very powerful in this state. He also heals himself from any wound and most poisons when he comes into contact with water, the amount of water and time needed for the healing being proportionate to the severity of the wound. Although most sons of Poseidon can creates and produce water out of their energy and abilities. Nicholas can only control water.

Hydrokinesis: With the power of the sea within him, Nicholas can control every form and great volumes of water, being even able to summon and heal his wounds and cure himself of most poisons with it. His power with water is equal to that of a god's power. Nicholas can control water almost omnipotent. He can control it in order to make it explode, or use it to grab something. He can also harden water into an almost solid shape. But mostly his power with Hydrokinesis is the ability to control and manipulate that water, changing its shape and what-not. He can also create a small narrow tornado-like vortex whirlpool and spin it at the tip of his index finger. If he twists his hand and move his arm towards a person or thing the whirlpool will travel towards the person or thing.

Healing Factor: Since he is the son of Poseidon he can heal most wounds and cure most poisons when in contact with water.

Water Propulsion: He can control the water around him to propel himself through water. Nicholas can shoot water, not only from being in water, but he can blast the own water he creates. If he dives into a sea or a river, etc. He can make a vortex of water propel out of the water and suck him in giving him an extra boost into the body of water.

Underwater breathing: Nicholas can breathe underwater and diffuse the oxygen in the water to create oxygen bubbles that allow his non-hydrokinetic friends to breathe underwater & Water Solidification: Nicholas can harden water into an almost solid shape. He can use this power to walk on water, by increasing the surface tension of the water to the point where it is solid enough for him to stand on, and water constructs. So far, he has demonstrated creating a strong water shield, he has shown the ability to harden the water into giant hands that followed and imitated the movements of his own hands.

Heat Resistance: Nicholas has as far higher than normal resistance to heat and burns, similar to that of a Cyclops, due to his father's oceanic nature. He was able to survive being engulfed by lava, though it began to get more painful the longer he was in contact with it.

Natural Demigod Abilities: Like all demigods, he has ADHD; Nicholas possesses inborn supernatural battle reflexes and senses that he uses to analyze the fighting style of his opponent. And Dyslexia, Nicholas' brain is "hard-wired" for divine Ancient Greek instead of modern languages. Also like other demigods he has above-average or super-human strength, speed, agility and stamina. (He's not as strong like the Hulk, and he's not as fast as the Flash. It's just above-average because he's a demigod).

-Strengths:
• Sword-fighting
• Using his demigod abilities
• The power of a god
-Weaknesses:
• The power of a god inside a demigod.
• The three scars
• The death of loved ones. And his own horrific death.

weapon(s) of choice:

• Nicholas doesn't use a weapon. His abilities are very powerful and more developed than almost all the demigods. He relies on his water-induced powers only.

• Although Nicholas has a prized possession. Anonymously gifted to him Nicholas has a small silver spherical ball. It is engraved everywhere with beautiful shapes and letters of an ancient language. When Nicholas whispers Recludo, the small engravings slither around the ball like snakes and after a few seconds unlock. Inside it is a small space where which water is kept. When he wills the water out of it more water reappears. It is an endless supply of water. If he has the time, he could create a sea out of it. When he whispers Clauditis the engravings slither back and lock the sphere. (The sphere is as big as the golden snitch in the Harry Potter series. But without the wings).

• But when needed to, Nicholas would wield a sword. A normal looking Celestial Bronze sword with a leaf-shaped blade and a leather grip. It looks beautiful. It's previous owner was Theseus the son of Poseidon. He was an Athenian, he was wise in other cases. His sword was strong and powerful. So instead of lugging it around he changed it core into pure water. So now Theseus could dissolve it ito water. When he needed it back, he would just simply form it out of water again. Them it will take its original shape, as a strong Celestial bronze sword. It was fabled that Theseus, before his tragic death, filled the sword with his power and might. So it can be considered stronger than any normal Cleestial Bronze sword. It's literally Theseus' might.

other: He has ADHD and Dyslexic like all other demigods. His three curses resulted in three scars, when emotionally troubled the scars glow golden. He is a demigod with the natural abilities of a god.

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) [thank you for adding the 'weapon of choice' thing. I'm sorry if it troubled you or wasted your time :D]

message 5: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

((Nope, totally fine. Super nice bio... Guess I'll have to work on mine later. I'm going 'fishing' which consists of me sitting there painting instead. Lol.

Btw! My brother's name is Nickolas (German spelling, same pronounciation)!))

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) [awesome! I love that name. Have fun fishing!]

message 7: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

((TURNS OUT I'll be at the apartment for a couple days and limited to my phone (bio I'm working on is on the laptop -.-). Do we want to just go ahead and post bios later? We can make a reserve comment?))

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) [Reserve comment?]

message 9: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

((I'll just put an example.))

((Reserved for Céline - bio one))

((Then I can come back when I have access to my info and edit it in. Basically reserved space.))

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) [oh, okay. It okay I can wait. But if you really want to start we'll do that.]

message 11: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

((I don't really care, I just feel bad you're waiting and waiting and I can't pop it up yet. :P))

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) [No, no. It's okay. Thank you for the thought anyway!]

message 13: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Hey guys

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 460 comments Mod
(:'( angie, he meanie. and i sent him a friend's request to make sure he don't steal you. you can't leave cause you locked in my garage. jks there isn't any internate in my garage. did you know my parents married after 3 years of knowing each other ^^)

message 15: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

((Nah, nah, coolio. *strokes you reassuringly* It's all cool.

Spamming? Pm me. :) ))

(pfft luvs ya but imma go try to write an essay now. my mum dangled a book above my head like a carrot to a horse and i hahth seen this treat as a bribe. where thogh art hath my miind gone? i hath gone a waneder e'r i must stoppeth and i shall go hither and fare thee well for i must bid thee farewell for i must hasten to macbeth)

message 17: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (last edited Sep 29, 2013 06:45PM) (new)

((Ah... Have fun with that! ^.^ Luvs you with all my heart Coolio. See you l8r))

(<3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4YK-... never heard this song before_)