Cardeno C's Family discussion

Cardeno C.
This topic is about Cardeno C.
This Week > Fan Friday

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Selinas | 24 comments Mod
Good morning and happy Fan Friday! August has zipped along and this morning when I looked at the date I realized we have one week until the new Cardeno C book is released! Book two of the Family series, Strong Enough.

This week I want to ask what made you a Cardeno C fan? I remember for me it was after reading Love at First Sight. I said to myself, hot damn I have found my favorite author! So tell us the story, scene, moment that CC became an auto buy and not a passing fling.

message 2: by Meredith (last edited Aug 24, 2013 10:27AM) (new)

Meredith (merrydeath4) | 1 comments It was Love at First Sight for me too. Jonathan and David are my absolute favorites. They are just so freakin' sweet. After that, I tore through all the others (completely out of order, too, that's how I roll). And then I started on the re-reads and loved them just as much the second and third times through.

message 3: by Anita (new)

Anita | 2 comments I read Nate & Jake's story 1st and had to have more. So I emailed CC & told me about He Completes Me. Chapter 18 of that book was the clincher for me . I realized then I would buy anything CC wrote. A selfish guy asking, mister I'll do and accept anything you do so if I can be with you, to tell him what he really wants and admitting he wants the same thing. I love it! That was the moment I knew I would buy anything CC wrote with no hesitation.

message 4: by Cardeno (new)

Cardeno C. (cardenoc) | 5 comments Thanks so much! :)