The Brothers Grimm Roleplay discussion

1x1's > Ruby and Hansel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 171 (171 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 1437 comments Mod
((Gooooooo))

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Hey! You want to start or do I have to?))

message 3: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

((You should totally start... Love you cat! ^-^))

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby was in the forest and saw Hansel. She waved, "Hey Hansel!"

message 5: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

Hansel turned startled and aimed his gun.... When he saw ruby he sighed, "You scared the shit out of me Ruby what are you doing out here?"

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then said, "Well I had some business over here that and I wanted to stop by and say hello." She then crossed her arms and muttered, "You never visit me."

message 7: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He sighed, "Ruby I'm busy.... With the witches and inquisitions and everything I barely have time for gretel."

message 8: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then waved off her hand saying, "Yeah whatever Hansel you always did make excuses. Well, I would be going. Bye." She then walked off a little mad.

message 9: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

Hansel's face fell, "Wait Ruby.... Please don't go...." His voice faded.

message 10: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby heard her call him and stopped not turning around saying, "Don't you have work?" She then walked away angry."

message 11: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He sighed, "Damnit!" And walked in the opposite direction.

message 12: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then heard him curse and remembered when they used to hang out more he would always cuss and she noticed it rubbed off on her. She smiled at the thought. She then went to work she had to kill someone who was trying to kill her. She then put her hood up smiling and pulled out some knives smiling. He did rub off on her.

message 13: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

As he walked he saw a hideous creature walking into a cave, "Witch hunts and inquisitions... My favorite." He snarled as he pulled his gun at the ready and went to take care of business.

message 14: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then finished her work and blood was all over her red cape and she got some on her white dress. She cursed, "Damn it!" She then picked up some sweets at Grandma's house. That old lady wasn't her grandma Ruby just called her that. She then walked home wanting to take a shower. She still thought about Hansel though.

message 15: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He stumbled out of the cave with the hideous witch trying to strangle him. He had her hands in his hands trying to hold her back, his leather best cut to shreds as well as his pants but you didn't see anything. Blood coming from a wound on his arm and on his abdomen and one on his leg.

message 16: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((He should go to Ruby's house since it's near by.))

Ruby then sighed when she opened her door and closed it behind her. She then took off her dress and hood. She then put them in her washer and plopped on her couch and began to eat some sweets relaxing. She was in her bra and undies since she was to lazy to get a different dress.

message 17: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He stabbed her in the neck with her own wand and then burned her... He needed to get cleaned up... Ruby's house is nearby... he struggled over there and knocked on the door.

message 18: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then opened the door with a sweet in her mouth. She then blushed seeing it was Hansel and then said, "Hansel? What the hell happened to you?" She would put more clothes on, but she only had her white dress and hood. She then took his hand and pulled him inside and closed the door behind him. She then ran to get her first aid kit saying, "Sorry for having no clothes on you know I only own one dress and it's washing."

message 19: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He attempted a smile, "No it's fine... I just need... Losing blood fast." Then everything blacked out and he fainted on the floor in front of her.

message 20: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then began to yell, "Hansel! Hansel stay with me you jackass!" She then began to stop the bleeding and started to clean up his wounds and bandage him.

message 21: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

Hansel began regaining consciousness, he slightly opened his eyes, "How long have I been out?"

message 22: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then said, "Not that long." She then said, "I'll move you to my bed okay?" She then felt extremely awkward since she barely had any clothes on and moved back a little try not to blush.

message 23: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He nodded, "So do you always walk around your house half naked?" He said with a grin.

message 24: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then blushed, "My dress got dirty okay?" It was true though she didn't care though since nobody came to her house.

message 25: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe She then began to move him to her bed dragging him there since she wasn't that strong.

message 26: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He shrugged her off and attempted to stand, "I can get up it's fine. It'll just take a while..."

message 27: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then put him on her bed and said, "Your going to rest Hansel, so shut up."

message 28: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He sighed and laid back, "Fine..." He said begrudgingly.

message 29: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then said, "You need some clothes too." She then went to her closet and said, "I think I have some of your clothes from when you crashed on my couch." She then found a shirt, pair of pants and some boxers. She then put it on the bed next to him and said, "Now got to sleep."

message 30: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He smirked, "You kept my clothes???"

message 31: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then said, "You left them here dummy."

message 32: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He chuckled, "Riiiiiight." He said as he turned over and fell asleep.

message 33: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then blushed and and was about to flick him now glaring at him, but then saw him saw him sleeping and her face softened. She almost kissed him before she realized what she was doing and walked out of the room frustrated. She then sat on the couch and ate another sweet.

message 34: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

TWO HOURS LATER

He shifted in his sleep.. Making a face... And groaning.

message 35: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then heard him groan and then rushed over to see if he was awake. He wasn't. She then sat one bed and play with his hair board and lonely.

message 36: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He flipped over and moved closer to where she was sitting, placing his hand on her leg.

message 37: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby blushed and tried to move away, but he was holding onto her tightly, so she couldn't.

message 38: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He woke up and saw where hid hand was and took it away... His face red... "Sorry..."

message 39: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then looked at him and teased smiling, "Hansel geez I didn't think you were like that."

message 40: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He blushed even harder... "Im not usually.. It's just... Nevermind." He said quickly as he sat up a little to quickly. He gasped in pain and clutched abdomen, "Holy shit, that hurts like a bitch." He mumbled. He grabbed the clothes she had laid out for him and stumbled to the bathroom.

message 41: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby repeated what he said in her mind and looked confused what was he hinting. She then heard her dryer beep that it was done and took out her white dress and put it on with a sigh now she felt better and sat on the couch.

message 42: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He came out of the bathroom his shirt still off so the wounds could air out. He sat back on the bed and stared at the shirt he was holding in his hands

message 43: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then said, "I'll make you dinner, okay?" She then began to cook him dinner singing to entertain herself.

message 44: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He smiled at her.... "I like your little house"

message 45: by Caramel Cat (last edited Aug 23, 2013 07:54PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then said, "Thanks, so how did you get hurt? You never told me."

message 46: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He blushed, "After you left I started walking the other way and this witch tried cooking me in a pot... Long story short I kicked her ass... But also got my ass kicked in the process."

message 47: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then said, "Only if she never left him." She then said looking down as she cooked, "It's all my fault I'm sorry."

message 48: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He sniffed, "No it's not don't say that.... I let my emotions get the best of me which left me vulnerable.... So it's my fault

message 49: by Caramel Cat (last edited Aug 23, 2013 08:13PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ruby then said now looking at him, "I sorry though for fighting with you though." She then smiled like she used to when she was innocent, "Friends?"

message 50: by GothamsReckoning, Maddest of Them All ;) (new)

He rolled his eyes, then smiled at her, "Always Ruby." He grabbed her and pulled her close so he could give her a hug.

« previous 1 3 4