Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess discussion

Jem and Tessa

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

J.D. Field Do you think we'll see them again in another cassandra Claire book?

Jennifer Yup we will see them together in the new series with Jem's ancestor Emma Carstairs that takes place in LA. Lady Midnight

message 3: by Jennifer (last edited Aug 23, 2013 07:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer Chloé天赋 Ƨнα∂σωнʋитɛяǤιяℓ ♉ wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Yup we will see them together in the new series with Jem's ancestor Emma Carstairs that takes place in LA. Lady Midnight"

OH REALLY! OMG THATS...THATS...AWESOME NEWS!!!"

Yeah Cassie told me at an autograph signing when I was telling her how happy I was that Jem & Tessa ended up together but that I needed to see more of them. She said they get married and will be in Dark Artifices so I can look forward to that.

message 4: by Victoria (new) - added it

Victoria OhMyGod!!!! I literally cannot contain my excitement right now!!! EEEEEEEEK

Annie yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope they appear in city of heavenly fires <3

Veronica i would love to see tessa and jem!!!!!

Shannon O. I actually ship Tessa and Will more than Tessa and Jem, but considering Will is dead... well yeah I really hope City of Heavenly Fire has Tessa and Jem in it.

Selma I'm really confident that we'll see them again in City of Heavenly Fire ;)

Shannon O. Yeah i heard something about that

Jelly224 Yea i hear that their coming out soon in the series somewhere. And when they do every TMI or TID fan will be screaming their heads off when we see Jem and Tessa again. I guarantee it.

Shannon O. Yeah and Cassandra Clare is writing another shadowhunter series too! I hope some of the TMI and TID characters are in it ;-)