Real (Real, #1) Real discussion

Loved it

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arlene Mcintosh I loved Remy and Brooke - there connection together was fantastic and totally connected with them. The way Katy Evans wrote about their chemistry was totally believable to me and it was hot and I felt the love between the both of them - the only thing I had a problem with was the Bi-polar and that's because it didn't really go into detail about it and as far as I know it can't really be controlled so this is why so many people are in medication to treat it. I think the Author should have done a little more research on this area to make it more realistic but other than that I did love the book and fell in love with Remy - he was intense, protective and just a powerful guy.

Arlene Mcintosh Shomi wrote: "I simply adore Remy and can't wait for the next book. I hope it will be as good or even better. High expectations....

In the book Remy does say he doesn't want to use medication because it will ma..."

Thats the thing I realize it's fiction but if you are writing about a medical issue you should have done quite a bit of research on the subject so I would have liked her to go into a bit more detail about it but you are correct Remy is awesome and how can you not love him and I cannot wait to read the next book.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm actually glad that Katy Evans didn't go into great detail about Remy's BPD. If his mental illness was presented in more detail it would have taken over the story and changed the story arc between him and Brooke considerably. The main take away here was that Brooke loves Remy in spite of his BPD (the whole person good and bad)...unlike his own family and others before her (except Pete and Riley).

Keeley The only problem I had with this book is that it ended.... :( iv spent the last 5 months reading books that just don't seem to be keeping my interest. Roll on October and November whoop whoop I got told book 2 is out October and book 3 is the month after :)

Rebecca I totally agree I loved brooke and remy from page one can't wait for more ♥♥♥

Keeley Book 2 "mine" out today whooooo :)

Denise Coats Loved it and wondering since she did put Real in Remy's poing of view if she will do the same with Mine

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Real (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Katy Evans (other topics)