If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) If I Stay discussion

SOUNDTRACK

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ramisha Guys I'm starting If I Stay and I love creating playlists before starting certain books, so I'd love it if I could get some GOOD songs suggestions, not too old fashioned please.

I'm into alt. rock

I like bands like Lifehouse, The fRay, Between The Trees and Barcelona.

Artists: Ed Sheeran, his slow sweet songs like Kiss me , give me love and the A team, Owl City,

I also like BOYCE AVENUE, COLDPLAY,

Songs like Transatlanticism and I will follow you into the dark by Death Cab for cutie.

I also like Daughtry, the script's For The First Time and Matchbox twenty.

Minken I loved the book and I heard this amazing song by Owl City called Hospital Flowers. And every time I listen to it I always think of If I Stay.
It would be awsome if they had it in the movie :)

Ramisha They're making a movie??

And thanks so much. Definitely listening to it.

Ramisha True, although I didn't, well I have mixed emotions about this book, but yeah don't think I'll forget it, moved me, and I was listening to this piano number while reading this series that just heightened the emotions at some parts.

Guys seriously please give this a chance, listen to all of it and remember the ending scene of If I Stay and the scene when Mia comes back to Adam in Where She Went when she leaves him on the boat and various others.

Masara Nishida- Soshite 2 nin wa

Sadly I couldn't find a better version except on mp3

Ramisha Gymnopedie No. 1 by Erik Sadie

cactus stay by mayday parade handsdown

Melissa Winden herr the second book is where she went

Zahra Minken wrote: "I loved the book and I heard this amazing song by Owl City called Hospital Flowers. And every time I listen to it I always think of If I Stay.
It would be awsome if they had it in the movie :)"

That's so true! I love this song and just now when you mentioned it I can see that it's magically related to this story!

Minken I know right! I kind of want to send an e-mail to the director and ask his if he could.