Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Predictions? Worries? Hopes? Speak now!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I just hope they don't mess up Nico!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Same

Jamison Dingler I hope they at least have to hunters of Artemis. I mean like they didn't even have Percy as a Guinea pig in the movie which made me mad

message 5: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments I really hope they don't make him old, like a teenager!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly

Jamison Dingler I know right I mean in the first movie they made Percy 16 not 12

message 8: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments Yah that sucked, even though Logan Lerman is amazing :P

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. He's gonna be like 30 by the time they make heroes of Olympus

message 10: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments Lol, you have a point there. And as much as I would love to see a Heroes of Olympus movie, I feel like they could never find a Leo-enough Leo...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel you! Ahahahahaha

message 12: by Jamison Dingler (new)

Jamison Dingler They also need to make a Kane Chronicles movies

message 13: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments Ooh, I would love a Kane Chronicles movie! As long as Carter was adorable, of course :P

message 14: by Jamison Dingler (new)

Jamison Dingler and Bast was a bad A*s

message 15: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments Aw yeah! She was always one of my favorite characters XD

message 16: by Jamison Dingler (new)

Jamison Dingler I know right. Sadie's whole life knowing her as Muffin and next thing you know when things get bad *BANG* She saves the day and turns into a god and did you know during the comic book of the red pyramid when they talk about New York there is a lighting bolt in the background and near the end if you look closely on Sadie's shirt under her leather jacket she is wearing a camp half blood shirt.

message 17: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments Really? That is soooo cool!!

Gtg, bye!

message 18: by Jamison Dingler (new)

Jamison Dingler BYE!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Comes out December, 2015

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie (readpanda) Worst part about the Percy Jackson movies so far: Was I the only one that heard that the prophecy was going to be for when a demigod of one of the three turned 20?!? I freaked out, and if someone could clear that up I would be truly grateful. They are messing up the movies enough as it is...

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 1364 comments well Percy was 16 in the movies in the lightning thief, and they probably won't have that year period between BOTL and TO soo yeah

message 22: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzymarie0304) I think they should stop making the original series movies and get rick Riordan to help them with a movie for the heroes of Olympus while still using Logan Lerman an as percy.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i think they should just stop with the movies. I mean, face it, there will never be a Nico- enough Nico, or a Leo- enough Leo, etc.
The 1st 2 movies were so terrible its not even funny, and they left out so many awesome things that shoulda been in it.
I feel like sending your book to made into a movie is just throwing it to the vultures, where they will COMPLETLY ruin it!!

message 24: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) I vote that they scrap the movies, and let Rick write a TV series, like game of thrones. Then they might actually follow the storyline, and we could actually get people who look like the people in the books...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

They're not making the movies anymore. Logan Lerman confirmed that there will be no more PJO movies.

nightwing_shawshank If they wreck the beginning with the introduction of new characters it will be completely bullocks. THIS IS MY FAVOURITE BOOK OF THE SERIES.

message 27: by Diana (new)

Diana I don't see the point of more Percy Jackson movies. He had already defeated Kronos in the Sea of Monsters movie so what's the point?

message 28: by MayFlower (new)

MayFlower Same, i don't even think they're going to make any others

message 29: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 77 comments Can I just say the movies suck entirely I mean the harry potter series was closer to the books than this crap. JS. However, as a die hard mytho enthusiast I refuse to neglect my desire to watch each movie they plan to screw up. Its like drinking straight tequilla without lime or salt its gonna taste bad but you know something inside you says this is a good thing.

message 30: by Dolphin lover (new)

Dolphin lover (callmeava) | 4154 comments there is a youtube video where percy from the movies says there will not be a titans curse

message 31: by Casper (new)

Casper Bryant (therecklessreader) | 353 comments I’m glad. They do so bad in the movies.

message 32: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 77 comments Ikr