Insurgent (Divergent, #2) Insurgent discussion

Who go you will die in Allegiant prediction

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Memi (last edited Aug 22, 2013 11:09PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Memi Who ultimately do you think will die in Allegiant. A rumor has surfaced that Uriah will meet hid end in Allegiant. In my mind Caleb seems like a likely candidate.

Now that Veronica Roth has indicated that the third and final book in the series will be narrated by both Tris and Tibias/Four. When this was announced I had a sinking feeling that either Tris or Tobias would die thus the need for two narrators to the book.

So what is your prediction?

Exlibris_keagan I think Evelyn, for using Tobias

Lani I think Four will die.

message 4: by Tanvira (last edited Aug 23, 2013 09:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tanvira Four will totally not cannot die. If anyone, it could be Uriah, who i don't want to die, or peter or caleb, evelyn will most probably die but maybe not. I don't know really, it depends on Veronica Roth's evilly torturous mind, unfortunately.

Wayan hey veronica Roth doesn't want a flash mob of girls trying to kill her so she won't kill four
well i think she said something like that but you know she could be lying

i think evelyn and i fear maybe uriah or zeke but hopefully not

Brittany (Brittany's Book Rambles) Wayan wrote: "hey veronica Roth doesn't want a flash mob of girls trying to kill her so she won't kill four
well i think she said something like that but you know she could be lying

i think evelyn and i fear m..."

I agree, I don't think Roth would kill of Tobias..but I definitely think Uriah is a target.

Exlibris_keagan I would have to agree, but they always have more than one person die.

Divergent: Al,Will,Natalie,Andrew
Insurgent:Jeanine,Lynn,Marlene

So maybe it's Uriah, Christina, Evelyn, and Caleb

message 8: by Memi (last edited Aug 23, 2013 02:59PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Memi Exlibris_keagan wrote: "I would have to agree, but they always have more than one person die.

So maybe it's Uriah, Christina, Evelyn, and Caleb"

Oh please lord not Christina! Also I don't like that idea.

I don't mean to be crass but I hope that the bastard traitor Caleb dies for turning his back on his family. I know people in that society saw it as faction before blood but many didn't even Peter of all people was comforting his Candor mother after the death of his father. Christina worried about her Candor family when the were under simulation. Caleb was stupid enough to get manipulated by Jeanine he deserves to rot him hell for the part he played in getting tris to Erudite and to sit by and let her be pocked and prodded knowing she would be killed. Also his betrayal went back when he "supposedly" dropped out of Erudite his parents lovingly welcomed him back with open arms not knowing he was a back stabbing spy for Jeanine.

Yeah I hope Evelyn dies as well she doesn't see like a nice person and shows many Jeanine like tendencies and not in a good way.

Exlibris_keagan Memi wrote: "Exlibris_keagan wrote: "I would have to agree, but they always have more than one person die.

So maybe it's Uriah, Christina, Evel..."

I don't want Christina to die either but all her friends are dying and in my mind it seemed logical.

message 10: by Domi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Domi As some of you said there are going to be 2 narrators tris and then Four so that means that tris is going to die as four will take her over... I really hope she doesn't :(:(:(

Mirkat Domi wrote: "As some of you said there are going to be 2 narrators tris and then Four so that means that tris is going to die as four will take her over... I really hope she doesn't :(:(:("

My suspicion is that the chapters will alternate between the two narrators throughout the entire novel, so that both are ensured to survive.

message 12: by Tanvira (last edited Aug 30, 2013 11:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tanvira Exlibris_keagan wrote: "I would have to agree, but they always have more than one person die.

So maybe it's Uriah, Christina, Evelyn, and Caleb"

I think there's been some kind of mistake, so I'll fix that for you:

I would have to agree, but they always have more than one person die.

So maybe it's Uriah, Christina, Evelyn, and Caleb
Peter

1304sam im guessing that caleb is going to die

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Caleb, Evelyn, Uriah, Peter, Marcus, and Christina. I also have a hunch about Edith Prior. Killing all of them would be a bit excessive, and I don't think Veronica Roth will, but this is my list of her potential targets.

Wolfkin more engrish please

Exlibris_keagan Tanvira wrote: "Exlibris_keagan wrote: "I would have to agree, but they always have more than one person die.

So maybe it's Uriah, Christina, Evel..."

That's cool how you did that. Maybe Evelyn, Caleb and Peter. Caleb should at least die for betraying Tris

Exlibris_keagan Exlibris_keagan wrote: "Tanvira wrote: "Exlibris_keagan wrote: "I would have to agree, but they always have more than one person die.

So maybe it's Uriah,..."

Oh and in Insurgent I forgot Eric died

Crowleaf NO CALEB CAN'T DIE!

You people keep saying Caleb, Christina, Peter... I guess that seems about right, because all my favorite characters have died except for them.

Want to know my opinion? Kill Tris, she's annoying. Then kill Tobias too.

Courtney Davis Christina's might die but I can see why people think Caleb is gonna die but it wouldnt be in front of Tris someone would probably tell her after the fact

message 20: by Domi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Domi I somehow agree with Courtney about Caleb's death!!

Eshana All of my Favourite characters died!!
First it was al that was my Favourite character and then he died
Then it was will that was my Favourite character and then he died
Then it was Marlene and then she died
Then it was Eric than he died
And then it was Fernando and then he died
Then it was Lynn than she died
Then I said if Uriah or Peter dies I'm going to kill someone
So nobody should tell me that.

message 22: by Memi (last edited Sep 04, 2013 11:46PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Memi Exlibris_keagan wrote: "Tanvira wrote: "Exlibris_keagan wrote: "I would have to agree, but they always have more than one person die.

So maybe it's Uriah,..."

It's kinda of sick but I don't want Pete to die I want to see how he reacts to the situation. He bad but interesting somehow to me.