Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Romance > Blah blah blah Cowboy blah blah blah

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) Give my Facebook page a LIKE (and then click the Giveaway icon) for a chance to win!

https://www.facebook.com/AbigailSharp...

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) Ends Monday night!

message 3: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) "Blah blah blah Cowboy blah blah blah"

--is this the title of your book?

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2165 comments The name of her book is ''Who wants to marry a Cowboy?'' I'm not quite sure of the title of this thread. Attention grabbing perhaps? lol

message 5: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 429 comments Justin wrote: "The name of her book is ''Who wants to marry a Cowboy?'' I'm not quite sure of the title of this thread. Attention grabbing perhaps? lol"

Is the title a rhetorical question?

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) Thanks for the title insert. How silly of me to forget to include it - I write it so often that I figure everyone could read my mind. :) And there are so many posts out there on giveaways and free books that I knew folks would understand.

The question isn't rhetorical per se. It's a romance involving a cowboy and women who want to marry him, The Bachelor TV show-style.

message 7: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 429 comments Abigail wrote: "Thanks for the title insert. How silly of me to forget to include it - I write it so often that I figure everyone could read my mind. :) And there are so many posts out there on giveaways and fre..."

Oh, I see :)

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2165 comments I'm sure the cowboys in your book are a lot more friendly then the ones in mine Abigail! (:

Best of luck to you and your book!