Friends in Fiction discussion

general > Hello and Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Deluca (darlenedeluca) | 131 comments Mod
Well, dang. I changed the name of the group, and seem to have lost all the previous content! I'll try to get the folders back up!

message 2: by Dale (new)

Dale Harcombe | 8 comments Thanks for the invitation to join Darlene. As you can see I'm here.
Dale from Australia.

message 3: by Teen (last edited Nov 22, 2013 07:34PM) (new)

Teen | 18 comments Thanks for the invite, Darlene!!!

Teen from California, USA..

message 4: by Book Concierge (last edited Jan 29, 2014 02:25PM) (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) I have a question .... when I try to post I get a little pop-up message in yellow about the group rules (Be kind and considerate ... etc)

I have no problem with the rules ... and I've seen this in other groups. But in every other group where it's been used, that message appears only once ... after I make my first post that message disappears.

Just wondering if this is a change to Goodreads policy, or maybe something that the moderators control? It's a little annoying that it keeps popping up.

message 5: by Dale (new)

Dale Harcombe | 8 comments I'm not getting it all the time. Is it some sort of computer glitch?

message 6: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) Yes ... it is still appearing ... but ONLY in this group. Such a message does not pop up in any of the other groups.

message 7: by Dale (new)

Dale Harcombe | 8 comments Okay, now suddenly it's appearing on mine too. Bizarre.

message 8: by Darlene (new)

I'll see if that's something I can adjust!

message 9: by Darlene (new)

Book Concierge wrote: "I have a question .... when I try to post I get a little pop-up message in yellow about the group rules (Be kind and considerate ... etc)

I have no problem with the rules ... and I've seen this in..."

I think I got this changed. Please let me know if it happens again! I want people to post/share/discuss/etc. and not be annoyed!! :-)

message 10: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) Seems to be fine now, Darlene. Thank you for taking time to research / adjust the settings!