GTA Swap Shop discussion

General > How many of these books have you read?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 13 comments Mod
The BBC apparently believes most people will have only read 6 of the 100 books here.
Take the book list challenge below, and comment on how many you've read!

http://www.listchallengeapp.com/bookl...

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 13 comments Mod
10; that's embarrassing, but I've never been one for classics...

message 3: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Johnson | 5 comments 12, but I don't think it is really representative of anything. It just means you have different taste. I have seen more of these books' movie adaptations. Some of these books I refuse to read because I think they are boring or not for me.

message 4: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Johnson | 5 comments They call the list challenge "are you well-read"....I own over 650 books, I have read the majority, just cause they are not on that list doesn't mean I am well read...stupid list :(

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 13 comments Mod
Yes, and most of the ones that I've read I was forced to read in high school! It is definitely a list of "Classics". We should have a test for other genres!

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Daniar | 5 comments I am pleasantly surprised that I have read 22 of these. but I agree that a number of them were from highschool. Also, just b/c I read it doesn't mean I like it, or appreciated it. I agree that there should be more non-classics on the list!

message 7: by Karly (new)

Karly (karlyy) | 3 comments Ou love this list! So many classics which are on my "to-read" list! I got 10 =P