I'm Definitely a Madman With a Box discussion

Theories > *SPOILERS FOR THE ANGELS TAKE MANHATTAN* What do you think Amy & Rory's life was like in New York?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth *Book Lover*, Main Mod (new)

Elizabeth *Book Lover* | 1835 comments Mod
Any theories?

message 2: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments Not off the top of my head i will think about it

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

They never got the Internet. Duh.

message 4: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments They must have creeped out a lot of people because they were talking about stuff from the future

message 5: by Elizabeth *Book Lover*, Main Mod (new)

Have you seen the Bells of Saint John?

message 6: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments yeah

message 7: by Elizabeth *Book Lover*, Main Mod (new)

Did you notice who Clara's book was by?

message 8: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments I forget what was it

message 9: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments Was it Amelia pond or melody Malone

message 10: by Elizabeth *Book Lover*, Main Mod (new)

Summer Falls by Amelia Williams.

message 11: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments Ok

message 12: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments I wrote a short story where the doctor meets percy Jackson I just finished it

message 13: by Elizabeth *Book Lover*, Main Mod (new)

Which says that Amy became an author. :) I wonder what she wrote about.

message 14: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments Yeah

message 15: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments Want to read my short story where percy Jackson meets doctor who

message 16: by Elizabeth *Book Lover*, Main Mod (new)

Sure.

message 17: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments Doctor Who meets Percy Jackson

I was at camp halfblood and then things got weird. A police public call box appeared in camp boundaries. Only demigods can get through the barrier. A man wearing a fez and bowtie walked out. "Has anyone seen a farting fat person walk through here ". Nobody answered. "Ok is anyone willing to fight an alien with me ". Everyone stepped out of the way and standing there was me." What " I said. Everyone started pushing me towards him. He pulled me in and I said " Wow its bigger on the inside ". And he said " yeah yeah yeah I've heard it before come on we have an alien to catch ". He pressed some buttons and pulled a lever. We stepped out and we weren't at camp anymore. " What is your name " I said. " The doctor and it is an honor meeting you Percy Jackson ". " How do you know my name ". "Oh come on you have saved the world I have saved the world how would I not ". "Are you an alien ". "Yes ". "How did we travel from camp to here ". " The time vortex". "Wait this can travel through time too ". "Yes can we stop talking we have a farting fat person to catch". "Yes doctor". We ran towards a fat person and stayed around them until they farted. After 13 fat people we finally found him. The smitheen. Or was it stillbeen. Anyway we found him. We ran and tackled him. He jumped up and reached for his forehead he pulled and I realized there was a dipper. He unzipped it and pulled down his skin. A chubby green alien was standing right in front of me. I pulled out riptide and I uncappped it. "Its riptide " said the doctor " I've always wanted to see it in person ". I slashed at the monster. Instead of golden ichor green blood dripped out. The doctor pulled out something and pointed it at the alien and pressed a button and it exploded. "What was that " I said. "A sonic screwdriver its from 2 billion years in the future " he said. We walked in the magic box and we were back at camp. "Here" he said. And he tossed me his sonic screwdriver and disappeared.

message 18: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments I'm writing a series where people from different books or tv shows or movies meet each other

message 19: by Elizabeth *Book Lover*, Main Mod (new)

Not here John, it's not on subject.

message 20: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments Ok

message 21: by Elizabeth *Book Lover*, Main Mod (new)

I added a 'stories' topic.

message 22: by John (new)

John *BookLover* | 1301 comments I saw