Making Connections discussion

Black Monastery
This topic is about Black Monastery
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1602. BLACK MONASTERY by William Stacey

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Sep 07, 2013 05:39AM) (new)

Sheri | 6194 comments Mod
Black Monastery by William Stacey William Stacey
Genre: Historical Fantasy
Page Count: 263

Book Description:
Beware the foe behind the strange threshold.

In 799 A.D. Viking warband leader Asgrim Wood-Nose sails his prized longship Sea Eel south along the coast of Frankia to raid the island of Noirmoutier—the Black Monastery.

Banned from his homeland following a night of rage-filled murder, Asgrim has been declared outlaw. Unless he can raise a princely blood debt, he will never see Denmark again. When a Saracen merchant brags of a great treasure hidden deep within the monastery, Asgrim realizes fate is offering him a chance to go home again. But Asgrim has led his men into a trap: somehow, the monks of the Black Monastery have released a dark supernatural force, an eastern demon that wears the skins of its victims. Hunted by this monstrous evil and tormented by the ghosts of those he has slain, Asgrim’s only ally becomes another lonely soul, a Frankish woman abandoned by her people under suspicion of witchcraft.

The Viking north clashes with the supernatural east in an epic historical fantasy tale of heroism and redemption in the face of unimaginable horror.

Be one of the first 5 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: EPUB, MOBI, or PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Christopher
2. Tiffany

Christopher Preiman | 4 comments I would be happy to give you a revue. send me a message and I will give you all my info.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Christopher wrote: "I would be happy to give you a revue. send me a message and I will give you all my info."

Christopher, can you leave your email address and format?

Christopher Preiman | 4 comments I am using the app so sending you a message is a bit difficult and I would prefer not to post my contact info publicly. But as my last post said, I would happily give a revue. Just shoot me a quick private message so I can reply with everything you need.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Sent in your request Christopher

Tiffany (tiffx) | 21 comments I will write a review for you!
Tiffany
tburns612@yahoo.com
Mobi version please

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Sent in ur request Tiffany!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Black Monastery (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

William Stacey (other topics)