Harry Potter discussion

Characters > Shipping

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Reaves | 54 comments Hey everybody I want to know who you ship even if it isn't a real couple.

Two of the couples I thought that would have worked perfectly are Neville/Ginny and Harry/Luna.

message 2: by Aiman (last edited Aug 22, 2013 07:57PM) (new)

Aiman | 319 comments I always thought that Neville and Ginny would be a good couple but for some reason I always thought that Neville and Luna would've also made an interesting couple.

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn | 18 comments Well I would have going it interesting if at the end of the seventh Ginny was forgotten by her family and married Ron and Harry married Hermione.

message 4: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Reaves | 54 comments That would be interesting and kindve creepy.

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (ka-tet-rose) | 55 comments I've always liked Neville and Luna together.

message 6: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Reaves | 54 comments Yes but Rowling even mentioned before that they never ended up together. Sadly

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (ka-tet-rose) | 55 comments And that's why it's called a ship and not canon.

message 8: by Aiman (new)

Aiman | 319 comments Sadly. But they end up together in the movie, don't they?

message 9: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 108 comments Harry/Hermione Neville/Luna

message 10: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Reaves | 54 comments What do yall think about Draco/Hermione?

message 11: by Aiman (new)

Aiman | 319 comments I know that a lot of people ship the Harry/Hermione couple but I'm not too much of a fan of that couple...sorry guys that ship is not one I'm taking `~`

message 12: by Aiman (new)

Aiman | 319 comments Maria wrote: "Dylan wrote: "What do yall think about Draco/Hermione?"

I think Draco/Hermione could be together. (Maybe because Emma Watson actually liked Tom Felton) It could be very interesting and...romantic."

I can just imagine all the fights they would have after becoming a couple

message 13: by Aiman (new)

Aiman | 319 comments They'd be an unforgettable couple

message 14: by Lila (new)

Lila | 7 comments I've always loved the thought of Draco/Hermione! But I wouldn't really wanna break up ron and hermione.

I also like Draco/Ginny

I also like Fred/Hermione. I dont know why I just feel like it works. <3

message 15: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 108 comments Dylan wrote: "What do yall think about Draco/Hermione?"

Completely wrong. Remember, Draco treated Hermione like dirt, he's a pureblood she's a muggleborn and he called her mudblood.

message 16: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 108 comments Aiman wrote: "I know that a lot of people ship the Harry/Hermione couple but I'm not too much of a fan of that couple...sorry guys that ship is not one I'm taking `~`"

Nobody's asking you to

message 17: by Chick (new)

Chick | 163 comments I know that Rowling said Dumbledore was gay, but I liked him and McGonagall.

message 18: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Reaves | 54 comments Chick wrote: "I know that Rowling said Dumbledore was gay, but I liked him and McGonagall."
Yes that was what I was thinking before I ever found out that he was gay.

message 19: by Ahlaam (new)

Ahlaam | 86 comments I'm Draco/Harry, Sirius/Remus and James/Lily shipper.

message 20: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 108 comments Maria wrote: "Dylan wrote: "What do yall think about Draco/Hermione?"

I think Draco/Hermione could be together. (Maybe because Emma Watson actually liked Tom Felton) It could be very interesting and...romantic."

Tom Felton had a crush on Bonham-Carter(Bellatrix) so would Draco/Bellatrix paring be okay/romantic?

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahgabriellepritchett) Umbridge with Fudge
Snape with Dumbledore
McGonagall with Bane
Bellatrix with Voldemort or Voldemort with Dumbledore

message 22: by Libby (new)

Libby (libbith220) I've always been a big supporter of Ron and Hermione and find it weird when people think that Harry and Hermione should've ended up together. I think of them as brother and sister, so the thought of it slightly creeps me out.

And I agree with the Neville and Luna shippers. I always thought that they would be perfect together!

message 23: by Wendy (last edited Jan 27, 2014 07:10AM) (new)

Wendy Mcbride | 18 comments During the course of the books, I wasn't into may ships, but I did ship...

Ron x Hermione
Neville x Hermione
Colin x Ginny (more so for fun, really)
Harry x Draco (more so a joke ship for me because of HBP)
Harry x Moaning Myrtle (This was my crackship for Harry if he died at the end lol)

I'm one of those who never liked Luna particularly paired up with anyone because of her personality type. Dunno why, but I always felt she was better suited to date after she was done with school.

message 24: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 108 comments Wendy wrote: "During the course of the books, I wasn't into may ships, but I did ship...

Ron x Hermione
Neville x Hermione
Colin x Ginny (more so for fun, really)
Harry x Draco (more so a joke ship for me becau..."

Love the crack ship

message 25: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey I ship Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione
But I am not totally against Draco/Hermione ;)

message 26: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Mcbride | 18 comments Alexis wrote: "Love the crack ship "

I thank you. lol When on the Chamber of Secrets forum, when the shipping threads were allowed, at the time, I was the "first mate" of that ship. Was called, HMS Merry, iirc.

"HMS Merry, the Ghost Ship of Love". lol Getting down to it, this is probably my favorite Harry ship because of how goofy it is.

message 27: by Christine (new)

Christine (Crazycatlady_booknerd_gerkclub) | 78 comments Draco/pansy Neville/Luna Harry/hermione

message 28: by Mashal (new)

Mashal (mashali) | 5 comments Harry/Ginny Hermione/Ron Neville/Luna

message 29: by Anna (new)

Anna | 41 comments Snape/Lily a ship them a lot but they can't be me otp because there would be no Harry Potter if they were real!
My OTP is Tonks/ Lupin

message 30: by Anna (new)

Anna | 41 comments I wanted Luna to end up with Neville or Harry.

message 31: by Nia (last edited Mar 17, 2014 04:40PM) (new)

Nia | 14 comments Canon. Always, always canon. Cannot understand the ships that are so out-of-nowhere, like the Draco/(anyone in Gryffindor, really). Or, Snape/Hermione. Not a fan of the Snape/Lily, because what makes Snape such a poignant character is because he is a victim of unrequited love. Take that away and he's just a twat, but I can at least UNDERSTAND where it came from...

I don't know. I'm usually a canon fan, because before shipping, I am a fan of the individual characters, and therefore their canon relationships are true to their characters. When you place Hermione with Malfoy, I feel like you are changing everything about her (and him).

message 32: by Libby (new)

Libby (libbith220) Nia wrote: "Canon. Always, always canon. Cannot understand the ships that are so out-of-nowhere, like the Draco/(anyone in Gryffindor, really. Or, Snape/Hermione. Not a fan of the Snape/Lily, because what make..."

That's pretty much what I think, too.

message 33: by Kay (new)

Kay (leafykay) Voldemort x Quirrell

message 34: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Jensen | 46 comments Draco and Hermione!! Dramione forever!! <3'33 Love them together

message 35: by Lena (new)

Lena (lena0297) | 9 comments I really like the idea of Snape and Hermione together. I know, a lot of people think, that this is a very terrible pairing, but I think, they fit together very good. They are both intelligent and he is only 20 years older. There are couples in our World with this age difference and wizards become much older than muggles, so this is not a problem.

Ron and Hermione are for me more like brother and sister, than anything else.

message 36: by Lena (new)

Lena (lena0297) | 9 comments I really like the idea of Snape and Hermione together. I know, a lot of people think, that this is a very terrible pairing, but I think, they fit together very good. They are both intelligent and he is only 20 years older. There are couples in our World with this

message 37: by Ella (new)

Ella Nisker | 57 comments Neville and luna

message 38: by Flor (new)

Flor (florandherbooks) | 4 comments I really want Neville and Luna to be together, well at least in the last movie something kinda happened between them.

message 39: by Bumba (new)

Bumba | 47 comments guys!how about Percy with luna!!!

message 40: by Hollyken3 (new)

Hollyken3 . (missemilya) | 6 comments Alexis wrote: "Dylan wrote: "What do yall think about Draco/Hermione?"

Completely wrong. Remember, Draco treated Hermione like dirt, he's a pureblood she's a muggleborn and he called her mudblood."

Aiman wrote: "I know that a lot of people ship the Harry/Hermione couple but I'm not too much of a fan of that couple...sorry guys that ship is not one I'm taking `~`"

I never really thought of them together. I mean Hermione punched him at one point (unless that was just in the movie?)

message 41: by Hollyken3 (new)

Hollyken3 . (missemilya) | 6 comments Flor wrote: "I really want Neville and Luna to be together, well at least in the last movie something kinda happened between them."

Yeah I love how they added that!

message 42: by Camille (last edited Jul 23, 2014 12:57PM) (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 73 comments Alexis wrote: "Maria wrote: "Dylan wrote: "What do yall think about Draco/Hermione?"

I think Draco/Hermione could be together. (Maybe because Emma Watson actually liked Tom Felton) It could be very interesting a..."

I won't lie, I'm a big big Dramione shipper. These two could be so good together. Just hear me out: a truly forbidden love story, like Juliet's House of Capulets and Romeo's House of Montagues! The very modern version of R&J's star-crossed lovers' nature!

message 43: by Christine (new)

Christine (Crazycatlady_booknerd_gerkclub) | 78 comments I think drarry is an interesting couple but not someone I ship. Probably Dramione and Neville and Ginny. Ron ends up with luna

message 44: by Camille (last edited Jul 23, 2014 12:59PM) (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 73 comments Christine wrote: "I think drarry is an interesting couple but not someone I ship. Probably Dramione and Neville and Ginny. Ron ends up with luna"

I'm not that much into Yaoi myself either, so I don't like them together. But I've read some really good Drarry fanfictions on ff.net. Very sexy and so hot.

message 45: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Jensen | 46 comments Camille wrote: "Alexis wrote: "Maria wrote: "Dylan wrote: "What do yall think about Draco/Hermione?"

I think Draco/Hermione could be together. (Maybe because Emma Watson actually liked Tom Felton) It could be ver..."

Also because They liked each other in real life when they were little, and because Draco actually had feelings for Hermione in the books

message 46: by Camille (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 73 comments Pink Fluffy Unicorn wrote: "Camille wrote: "Alexis wrote: "Maria wrote: "Dylan wrote: "What do yall think about Draco/Hermione?"

I think Draco/Hermione could be together. (Maybe because Emma Watson actually liked Tom Felton)..."

Er, they do? How come I didn't get that in the books?

message 47: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Jensen | 46 comments Camille wrote: "Pink Fluffy Unicorn wrote: "Camille wrote: "Alexis wrote: "Maria wrote: "Dylan wrote: "What do yall think about Draco/Hermione?"

I think Draco/Hermione could be together. (Maybe because Emma Watso..."

Because J.K Rowling said it herself in an interview

message 48: by Camille (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 73 comments So, what does everyone think of Lucius/Hermione? I think it's a WTFish pairing. Lucius' way too old for her, plus married to Narcissa Black Malfoy. The fuck was I reading on ff.net?

message 49: by Granger (last edited Aug 15, 2014 01:25AM) (new)

Granger Danger Ron+Hermione
Harry+Ginny
Winky+Butterbeer
Neville+Luna <3

my weird but acceptional ones:
Draco-co+ Hermione(she punched him in the face it means something! DUH!)
Harry+Luna
Neville+Ginny

message 50: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Farshaw | 120 comments Harmony and Lunar Harmony

« previous 1