The Nerd Herd discussion

The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)
This topic is about The Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings > Fellowship of the Ring

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 3603 comments Mod
A topic to talk about Fellowship of the Ring!

message 2: by Rilla (new)

Rilla | 17 comments I am having a hard time getting through the fellowship of the ring it has a LOT of talking and gets boring at times so then my mind wonders and I miss what happened.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I can sympathizes! It does take quite a while to get anywhere.

don't tell Meli, but I only ever made it half way through this book. It was right after weathertop that I stopped.

message 4: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

It does. My friend gave up halfway, too... :'(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I plan to revisit these books and read them in their entirety. One day.

message 6: by Rilla (new)

Rilla | 17 comments Me two after I finish my stack of fifteen unfinished half started books.

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie | 1 comments Oh my I have that same problem! So many books so little time!!

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 13 comments OMG! LORDOFTHEFREAKINGRINGS!

message 9: by M (last edited Jan 02, 2015 10:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

M Beal I have once again begun reading The Fellowship of the Ring. I guess I am a Tolkien fan when I am poking my nose into it for the 20th time. For those who are having trouble reading it try Audible. http://www.audible.com
I often listen to a book when I am running.

message 10: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

They're so awesome to reread. There's always those little details you never noticed before...