Fiction Writers discussion

Group Writing > Encountered....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 246 (246 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Here I go Scotty! Hope ya like it ;) ))

I strolled down the street my incredibly large blue head phones blasting music into my ears as I walked glancing around as I hummed with the song glad For my usual style that my raven black hair was almost always in, which it was all braided all the way to behind me and the back of my head, all of it braided into little tiny braids but the style looked natural on me with my tanned skin but I often got stared since my skin was darker then most plus my long black hair most assumed that my eyes were also pretty dark but when they saw that they were actually a bright vivid violet they could help but stare... Smiling slightly since a favourite song of mine was playing and I shoved my hands into my jean shorts pockets feeling the heat from the sun hard on me since I was wearing a black tank top covered my a small jean jacket which fully covered my arms but only reached to my mid back in length... But ignoring that face I continued walking staring down at the ground seeing my short black cowboy like heeled boots... But me being me, I always forgetting to look where I was going...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

He rushed out of the grocery... shades on his forehead, plaid shirt flapping and untied cons threatening to trip him over his own laces...always rushing...never stopping to enjoy the flowers or the weather or the pretty girls. What had it been today ? Pick up the dry cleaning, pay a bill at the bank, buy more bread and milk... It never ended. To do list after to do list.
Pushing his dark floppy hair out of his eyes he strode along the sidewalk...what time was it anyway...where was his phone...what pocket were his keys in ?
Where were his keys ?
He turned, heading aggitatedly back to the grocery and stumbled...the bag dropped and the gallon bottle of milk split and ruptured across the path...
"Damn it !".

message 3: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I walked enjoying the nice sunny day with blasted music to block out any sounds... Oh yes the perfect way to spend a day off... I smirked at the sarcastic remark looking to my side briefly but of course that meant once again I wasn't looking where I was going and the next minute I was flat on my back laying on something wet but sadly I hit my head and my vision swam of course I had yelped In surprise when I tripped over.... Milk?? Blinking my eyes finally found focus and I tugged my headphones down so it was hanging on my neck as I sat up frowning, "what the-" I muttered looking down to see I had indeed tripped over milk... Of course me being clumsy it wasn't a surprise.. But I couldn't get over the fact it was milk! I looked up to a see a man before glancing over to see the broken milk jug, "well that was just swell," I muttered and slowly began getting it my feet...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shit ! Sorry .... ", exclaimed Jack, offering to help the hot young woman up. His groceries were everywhere....and his grand ideas for attracting the opposite sex were scattered too.

message 5: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I smiled gently up at him taking his offered hand to help get myself up once I was on my feet I rubbed my sore ass, "well I hope that's wasn't shit or that would be extremely embarrassing," I said lightly wiping my back off as best as I could making sure my headphones were on my neck and then looked at the ground where his groceries laid scattered, "oh please say I didn't do that," I muttered before crouching back down to retrieve them, "if it was I'm so sorry, I really need to learn to watch where I'm going," I said biting my lips as I shrugged my braids back so they weren't in my way...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack flustered a little...."Not your fault...honest, I wasn't looking and I am a little clumsy I guess....". He began packing up the groceries into the ripped bag, where they just fell straight back out onto the sidewalk. He leaned for an escaping apple at the same moment as the pretty girl and their hands momentarily touched....sending nervous electricity through Jack.
"Sorry....you get that one.", he babbled.....

message 7: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I nodded slightly relieved that it hadn't been technically my fault as I attempted to help him replace the groceries into the ripped bag but sadly they kept on slipping out, when the apple did I went to pick it up quickly but our hands touch and I felt the strangest sensation and froze slightly before I was able to shake myself out of it nodding mutely as I grabbed the apple picking it off the ground glancing at him, "I think I may have a bag in my pocket," I said getting up I search my pockets since I was always putting random things into them, luckily I had out a plastic bag in one and pulled it out and wrapped it around the other bag before putting the apple finally in there also and I glanced at the milk jug before back at him still crouching as I picked the rest of the things up putting it ini the double bag, "I think your milks a goner," I pointed out the obviously but It was amusing to say as I stood up after everything had been placed back into the bag and he had stood up, "you seem to be very rushed," I said suddenly looking at him, "you speech gives that away, why are you always rushing?" I asked before I widened my eyes and bit my lip, "sorry you don't have to answer that, um I'd happily pay for you milk," i said waiting for his answer..

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 24, 2013 03:14PM) (new)

Jack looked at the pretty young girl, the way she was dressed, the way she spoke....he felt he knew her from somewhere...but couldn't think where ?
Suddenly he realised that she was looking right at him, she had asked him a question.....what the hell had she said ? Oh, gods he should have been paying attention to her words, not her looks.
"Em, err.....Are you okay ? You didn't get hurt ? Sorry about the mess....Don't worry about the milk....", he blurted nervously, then, "C-can I buy you a coffee to apologise ?".
Where the hell had that come from ? He never asked stuff like that. Shit, what a crazy she would think he was....

message 9: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Lolol sorry but my profile pic is what my chick here looks like :). ))

Watching him I realized he was distracted... Raising an eyebrow I wondered what he was thinking, what was distracting him... I smiled finding it amusing to see the emotions that crossed his features, it was like reading a book, he almost literally wore his emotions on his sleeve and it was amazing to just watch... I chuckled softly turning off the music that i had been playing on my phone as I shook my head, "I'm fine, my body's like steel after all the times I've been injured from not watching where I was going," I said reassuringly, "and its not my house," I said jokingly seeing that he was nervous and smiled softly at him stuffing my hands into my shorts pockets, "so no harm done," I stated before smiling softly, "hmmm coffee and company, that's sounds great," I said with a grin...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool", smiled Jack, "erm, would in here do...", he pointed to The Coffee Bean Cafe across the road. "I like the atmosphere", shut up, shut up, he was babbling again....He carefully crossed, still juggling his groceries, and opened the door to the Coffee bar.
"Jack !", came a voice from inside and a massive black woman grabbed him and hugged him within an inch if his life...."Where you been ? My coffee sales have been in the toilet without you popping in !"
"Just been busy Imelda...you know me!", Jack shrugged...
"Busy with your new girlfriend by the look of it....", smiled Imelda, holding the door for Jack's pretty companion.

message 11: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I smiled nodding mutely watching him carefully chuckling softly, "I don't mind just lead the way," I respond and followed him across the street looking around as I fiddled with one of the many bracelets on my wrists before my gaze was snapped back to him watching with interest as he talked to the women and when she said girlfriend my eyes widened with surprise, "we're not- I mean it not-" I stammered before I just shut my mouth walking through the door with a small smile on my face awkwardly stuffing my hands into my pockets biting on my lower lip but luckily no body could see my blush looking at him, "so Jack, that's a nice name," I said with a small smirk glancing around curiously...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"My mom loved fairy tales...and she wanted me to be a giantkiller", answered Jack, skootching into a booth and becoming for her to sit....then, realising his manners, flustering and sliding out again saying " Seat ? Would you, erm, sit ? Sorry. I mean, would you like a seat ?"
From behind the counter Imelda shook her head and laughed.
Jack shot her a glance, then returned his attention to the pretty girl. "I just realised, I don't even know YOUR name..."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Apologies for an invasive post from an estranged friend. I have communicated my distaste.))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((they deleted it ! Thank you to them and continue.....))

message 15: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((What?? I'm so confused.....))

I watched him smiling and nodded, "hmmm well if you ever need help with those giants I'm always around," I stated, "somewhere," I finished in a mumbled my thoughts already drifting off topic as I glanced around not noticing he had taken a seat since her thoughts were else where but when he began talking again I smirked looking back at him, "relax jack, just sit down I'll sit across from ya, easier for conversation," I said patting his shoulder as I slid into the 'seat' across from where he had been sitting and grinned, "I just realized I've always wanted to say that... The relax jack thing... It's always sounded so cool to me," I said randomly tho for people that knew me they knew it was normal... Before my violet gaze focused on him and I smiled, "yeah I was wondering when you'd bring it up its Zafrina by the way," I said smiling since I had always loved my name, "Zafrina Cordova, you?" I asked just for the fun of it holding out my hand for him to shake...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((don't worry...an acquaintance added a post, in jest, but has since deleted it )) :0)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Zafrina ", smiled Jack, extending his hand. " I am.Jack Jackson...not imaginative, I agree....".

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Ohhh okay.. But I just love the name Zafrina.. Okay lolol >.<))

I smiled shaking his head, "what a pleasure to trip over your milk jack Jackson, but I must agree very imaginative," i said in a teasing manner before I bit my lip at the skin to skin contact and quickly released his hand sitting back in my seat fiddling with the bracelets on my wrists, "so if dropping the bag wasn't my fault what happen?" I asked curiously..

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm afraid I am chronically clumsy.....I could trip up in an empty room....and have !", he smiled....then watched her smile.
"My friends say I rush too much...headless chicken, they call me.", he continued. Her violet eyes and eclectic accessories were catching his attention like a treasure to a magpie....and that bolt when they had touched hands....what was this ?

message 20: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I grinned him, "seriously?! I have too, literally its mostly due to the fact I can't focus on something too long... Which means I don't watch where I'm going," I said while picking at the fabric of the bracelet, "I swear my middle name is clumsy," I joked chunking softly shaking my head making my braids swing as I returned my gaze at him sliding my hand through my braidy mess of hair to position them back Into place, "hmmm yeah, I've notice your speech is also rushed so I can see what they mean," i said lightly with a nod before laughing, "headless chicken?? Truly?" i asked amused and surprised biting my lip afterwards still thinking it was odd with their electric touches....

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Imelda came with her pad to take their order...all bustle and laughter..."So, what can I get for you and your friend....who is a girl...?", she asked.
Jack blushed..."I want a latte and Zafrina wants a....", he paused, realising that he had not even asked...
"What would you like ?", he finally requested, running his hand through his floppy brown hair as he spoke. Those bangles, those clothes....he wondered how she smelt and what her skin felt like up close....then realised she had been talking again.
"Sorry...sorry, I didn't quite catch that....?", he apologised. Shit, he should breathe, she was here after all, not just imagined. Calm down Jack...an anurism over coffee won't impress anyone...he reprimanded himself.

message 22: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Noticing that he was distracted again I wondered what he was so distracted by but not being able to connect the dots I let it slip by and glanced over at the women chuckling under my breath at her words already getting the sense jack doesn't hang with girls his own age a lot and the fact it was so obvious he was utterly distracted, "I'll just have some lemonade if you have any if that's alright," I said all in one breath kinda rushed again glad for my colouring... Rare to see the slight blush that coloured my cheeks... Then I glanced back over at jack still fiddling mercilessly with my bracelets not wanting to seem weird since I knew soon my leg would start shaking if I didn't... But it was nice to meet someone that didn't know her from the start even with my name it was enjoyable before I waved it off, "not important," I replied with a grin leaning over the table, "but what's distracting you?" I asked eagerly...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I, er ....I, just remembered I was meant to be picking up dry cleaning....", blurted Jack, trying to get up and check his watch simultaneously....resulting in him cracking his wrist against the edge of the table...
A piece of watch flew across the coffee house, almost as if in slow motion, revealing a small transistor underneath. Jack swiftly shoved the watch into his pocket..."Cheap junk...", he dismissed.

message 24: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I frowned nodding as I leaned away wondering if I should take that as being dismissed.... When I jumped in my seat watching with slight shock when the table was jostled by the fact he hit his wrist against it I was instantly out of my seat looking at him, "are you okay??" I asked still slightly shocked what happened but with my condition I had saw everything even where the thing that went flying landed and him stuffing the watch in his pocket even tho she noticed something in it frowning slightly as I stuffed my hands in my pockets shifting awkwardly on my feet as I casted my gaze down at my feet wondering if he thought of me.....

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack flustered again, at the watch and at Zafrina's reaction. She had practically leapt from her seat at his clumsy actions...
"I am fine. Honest..", he reassured her, whilst deep down becoming yet more intrigued by this girl. Had it really been a total accident that they met ?
Imelda brought the drinks and they sat in silence for a short while. Jack wondering nervously what would or wouldn't be a stupid thing to say...twidling his thumbs and enjoying the smell of the coffee mixed with the smell of Zafrina's exotic perfume ? Or perhaps lotion...either way, it smelt dam good !
"So, what do you do in life...?", he began lamely...his attention caught by the two men in suits and shades that had just walked in and begun talking to Imelda, asking questions ?

message 26: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I nodded looking back at him, "if your sure," I mumbled softly slowly sitting back down as he did watching him carefully before I thanked the women when she brought the drink smiling as I wrapped my hands around the cup enjoying the coolness of it against my skinny thoughts against lost before I took a small sip smiling as I swallowed it always loving the taste of lemonade and I glanced up at him noticing the men walk into the building and tensed just the slightly but focused my attention on jack, "oh, um..." I stammered trying to think of something but came up with nothing.. "I, I do things here and there..." I said weakly waving my hand slightly before biting my lip as I took another sip of my drink glancing at him as I swallowed and placed the cup down, "what do you do?" I asked curiously...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack leaned across the table and firmly took Zafrina by the hand..."I may need your help", he interrupted, gazing again at the two men who had entered the coffee house..."I would like to get a chance to get ta know you....so please just promise to help?", he was being both pathetic yet intruding at one time. He stared, earnestly at Zafrina....eating to see what she decided.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

eating = waiting

message 29: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) My eyes lit up with interest and mischief knowing I needed to finally do something then what I was doing and grinned squeezing his hand gently, "just tell me what you need help with," I stated firmly watching the two men from the corner of my eye since I just found it odd they were there... Luckily i didn't recognize them so they wouldn't be here for me... My thought went crazy with possibilities as I tried to focus at the task at hand as I suddenly pulled my hand away from his to fiddle my bracelet swallowing hard feeling my leg move in small quick movements under the table while I focused my violet gaze back at him waiting for his reply..

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack nodded at Zafrina and released her hand....reluctant to do so because of the electric buzz he had again gotten.
He winked at her, when stood up shouting "How Dare You !?" !!!!!!

message 31: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I was so tempted to smile both from him yelling at her and kinda from the electricity that shot through them with their touch before I looked at him shocked backing into my seat, "how dare I?!? How dare I?! No how dare you!" I shouted right back slamming my hands against the table while pushing myself up in the same motion glaring at him..

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack continued his act..."Do you have any idea how betrayed I am by this ? I never want to see you again !". Jack stormed out of the coffee house, pushing past the dumbfounded men in suits...and the thoroughly confused Imelda.

message 33: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) "Good riddance!" I shouted viciously after him crossing my arms with a huff glaring at the door waiting a good amount of time before I couldn't stay still any longer and finally slid past the men, "boyfriends... What a hassle... But I'm willing of you are," I purred in one of their ears just for the fun of it before slinking out laughing once the door closed behind me..

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack immediately grabbed her hand...again the jolt of electricity on contact..."run!", he commanded.
He pulled her down the street and onto a perfectly timed bus as it passed....He led her Zafrina to the empty back seats and slumped into them.

message 35: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I was shocked.. Literally when he grabbed my hand and I laughed following him quickly and plopped down next to him grinned as I laughed again unable to help myself, "oh you should have heard what I said to the one guy! Hilarious!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Or not....", added Jack, " that will have bought us little more than a few hours....".
Zafrina, sitting next to him, looked shiny and alive....clearly loving the excitement.
"You like this cloak and dagger stuff, don't you?", he asked.

message 37: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I looked over at him grinning, "hay few hours better then minutes... But still it was funny..." She said smirking with a sigh resting my head on my hands which were behind the back of my head.. And was grinning once again, "yeah love it, but cloak and dagger?? That's the words you use, but the excitement and thrill yes I do enjoy since I loath being stuck somewhere doing absolutely... Nothing," i shook my head and glanced around spotting a few things, "so should I ask what's with those men..??" I asked glancing at him

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Noooooooo !", shouted a zookeeper.....
Once more we ask you ...what is the worst that caN happen .

message 39: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((????? What????? I'm soo confused))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry ... fell asleep while typing post....ooooooooops !)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack said nothing...but looked for possible inspirq

message 42: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Oookay....... What's with the zookeeper?? Like I literally tried placing a phone on a light switch but this is ridiculous, and thats coming from me... jkjk but the light switch and the phone yeah happened... So messed up >.< so ain't blaming ya))

I raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off if he didn't want to tell me then that was fine... I sat up and began fidgeting with my bracelets again my mind lost to its rapid thoughts as I began shifting on my seat hating the feeling when your skin stuck to the seats since she was wearing short shorts jeans no less.. I muttered something low under my breath wondering if I could stay off the radar longer then I'd like...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol ! No idea what the zookeeper was up to ! But my hand typed it on rhetorically phone !
I think I meant to say "Jack was fAmiliar with the concept of being on the run....he had avoided the police many times...even helped them a few. But right now, he just wanted to get away...and keep Zafrina safe.
The young, beautiful, intriguing Zafrina. He was watching her...but who was watching him ?

message 44: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I suddenly bolted up hands on the seat in front of me gripping it hard as I glanced around mostly out of the windows swallowing hard before glancing back at him, "when do you think this bus is going to stop??" I asked urgently remembering that...... I swallowed hard again glancing at him my violet eyes sparkling..

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack eased her back into the seat and spoke soothingly "Keep cool. Look like you have nothing to do with anything...."

message 46: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I scowled at him having a little too willingly sat back down beside him trying to ignore the electric tingles his touch sent throughout my body, "I have nothing to do with anything," i lied smoothly giving him a stern look, "that have may been so but I forgot something that implies my work," i mumbled knowing if i didn't get there in time I'll be in huge trouble...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You will get to your work...don't worry", soothed Jack, " but I just need us to get away from here and those sit wearing agents....".
He continued checking out the bus windows. Suddenly he saw a black suited man in dark glasses at an upcoming bus stop " Quick, hide your face... ", stated Jack, grabbing Zafrina and kissing her. Feeling the electricity coursing through his lips.....

message 48: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I swallowed hard nodding hoping he was right or I knew they'd hunt me down anyway... Thinking of this the next conscious second i realized he had told me to do something and at the next an electric feeling came surging from my lips and throughout my body, it took me a bit to realize why but by then my body had already reacted and my hands came up to cup the back of his neck arching slightly closer as I kissed him back faintly wondering why before it clicked in and I closed my eyes still slightly confused why i should be hiding my face... Since everything else about me would totally give me away... But those thoughts weren't the concern at the moment so I shoved them away waiting for him to either break the kiss or to pass out from lack of oxygen..

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack felt her hand behind his neck and the feeling intensified. The buzz was causing an embarrassing reaction lower down too.

message 50: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Lolol))

My mind soon was overloaded with feelings and emotions that they caused while tingles and feelings were venturing to places which I didn't think should be so when I suddenly pulled away breathless my body feeling hot and bothered i swallowed hard trying to hide my shaky hands and kept my violet gaze adverted, knowing that for some reason I liked the feeling he was causing but also knowing that I slightly feared it... I ran a shaky hand through my braids Before looking at him wondering if my expression showed how I felt about it, as also wondering if his did...

« previous 1 3 4 5