Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy + Staphi<3

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hola mis amigo! So, what sort of thing do you like to RP?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Thanks for making it :D Well, to start I can do either gay, lesbian and straight roleplays. I like drama, romance, tragedy, stuff like that :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm completely insane at the best of times, thus I'll do most things other than vampire.. As much as I loath twilight and savor House of Night, I'm terrible when it comes to doing it.. XD

I like romance with a bit of a twist.. I also love wizards.. :O Any ideas?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I do indeed:)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Alright (: Well, do you have any ideas or something specific your in the mood for?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I haven't really got anything specific..

How far do you go in romance?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome:') so, hmm.. What do you wanna do? I'm totally out..

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hmmm...well, I may have an idea. Do you like tragedies?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I do3

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, I did come up with an idea.. It's a romance, but it's also a tiny bit mystical.

So, what if we went back 500 years or so.. There was a Mage who'd been paid big money to murder a young Princess. The two end up falling in love, the Mage still has to kill her whether he likes it or not. In the end, the Mage tells the girl about the plans and they have to find away to escape before somebody else is contracted to kill her?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments I'm sorry for not replying sooner ): And hmm, I've never done an idea like that before...but we can always try (:

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome;) It's my first time for most of this too.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

:D So, characters?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure:D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, who's who?:O