The Mortal Instruments Roleplay discussion

The Institute > Training Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 307 (307 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ | 1086 comments Mod
Big, empty room for shadowhunters to train in.

message 2: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 1849 comments Mod
Averlyn walked in and swung around with her knife in her hands, her hand reaching out to grab his shirt.

message 3: by ~Cassie~ (new)

Jake's hands instantly launched out, shoving her back and forcing her to release his shirt. Then, he tucked and rolled to the opposites side her dagger was at. When he came to his feet, he grinned and had a dagger of his own in his hand. "You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?"

message 4: by Reiko (new)

"I didn't say so," Averlyn grinned. She dashed, like literally towards him and gave a kick on his chest, making him fall backwards. Pressing him down with one knee on his adobmen and elbow on his chest, she held her knife under his chin.

message 5: by ~Cassie~ (new)

He expertly used his dagger to slide hers off his throat. Then, he rolled over, causing her to fall off before rolling backwards, over his head and onto his feet. "What's next?" he asked.

message 6: by Reiko (new)

"You try attacking me then," she replied. Averlyn then gave a small wave and disappeared from in front of him to behind him. Then breathing down his neck, "You're interesting. Never saw someone who could dodge my attack except for Destiny."

message 7: by ~Cassie~ (new)

"Well now you have," he said, dropping to the ground and sweeping his leg out behind him and knocking her legs out from.under her.

message 8: by Reiko (new)

She regained her balance by putting the knife through the wooden flooring and threw another blade at him. "A charming one," she remarked. It was meant as a teasing comment, if it had affected him at all. Her hair which was tied into a pony tail came loose and tumbled over her shoulders, waist length. Averlyn mumbled a swear word while she planned her next move in her mind.

message 9: by ~Cassie~ (new)

He ignored the comment and deflected the flying blade by throwing his own. They clanged together and fell to the ground. Or they would have, except Jake expertly snatched them out of the air, one in watchin hand. Adrenaline was coursing through him ad he grinned at her, daring her to make the next move.

message 10: by Reiko (new)

Averlyn was stunned, truly. She didn't think he would be better than her. But of course, he came from Idris, where he trained properly. She flushed, due to the embarrassment of losing to a guy who just came in there and second, the heat. She held out her hands and said, "I surrender. You're lucky its me. If it was Destiny, you'll have to fight till death for her to give in." She took her knife that went down to the floor and sheathed it, flicking away her fringe that blocked her vision.

message 11: by ~Cassie~ (new)

"Good to know," he said, flipping the blades in the air. If he had another, he would have probably started juggling them. It was a trick he had learned early on that he found incredibly entertaining. He knew it could be dangerous if one lost focus, though. The scar on the knuckle of his left thumb was a constant reminder of it.
"You fight good," he said, catching the knives and looking her in the eyes. "Not many our age in Idris would have escaped when you had the dagger beneath my chin."

message 12: by Reiko (new)

Averlyn shrugged and put a hand on his shoulder, "You're only met me for now." Then she led him out, on the way saying, "You should get some sleep, its like real late now."

message 13: by ~Cassie~ (new)

He shook his head. "Too wound up to sleep now," he said. Fighting always did that to him. He wasn't able to just sit still or relax afterwards. It was like his body hadn't realized the fight was over, so it just kept energy coursing through his body.

message 14: by Reiko (new)

"That's common amongst Nephilims," she said, stopping and turned around. "You know, you're a complicated guy," she stroke her chin. Her ability, was being able to read people and she could understand him from the way he fought and spoke but that was all.

message 15: by ~Cassie~ (new)

"Well that's a new one," he said. "Most people think I'm fairly straight forward." Although that was more because they didn't know him well. And it was mostly before the, uh, incident with his ex-trainer, as his parents took to calling it.

message 16: by Reiko (new)

"I don't know you well but definitely, you are someone... different," she said as if she knew what he was thinking. "Wanna visit somewhere of your interest? I'll show you, since training is over," then she rolled her eyes.

message 17: by ~Cassie~ (new)

He shrugged. "As long the company's good, I don't care where we go," he said with a smile. "And if I'm with you, I know it will be.

message 18: by Reiko (new)

Her cheeks felt hot but her voice remained
steady, "Okay, let's go to the Greenhouse. Although there isn't anything there that blooms now because its pass midnight, the normal flowers are still nice to see." She led him out, to the greenhouse. ((Meet ya there?))

message 19: by ~Cassie~ (new)

"Sounds like a plan," he said, following her out.
((yeppers))

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments Anna walked in, it was much larger and more beautiful than what she had heard about. She smiled at Zach as he walked in.

message 21: by Reiko (new)

He came in and started taking off his coat, hanging it by the door before taking a weapon out of his weapons' bely.

message 22: by Reiko (new)

((belt**))

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments Anna nodded and hung up her coat.

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments 'Any way you want to do this?' She smiled, her weapons glistening

message 25: by Reiko (new)

He said, "Of course." Then he charged and kicked her on the shin, making her fall.

message 26: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments Anna growled and back flipped out of the way, she threw a blade at him, quickly, feeling adrenaline pump through her.

message 27: by Reiko (new)

He dodged it and took it up, throwing it at her thigh. Then before it hit her he threw another one, aiming at her shoulder.

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments Anna dodged out of the way, and threw another one distracting him before leaping on him from behind.

message 29: by Reiko (new)

He elbowed her in the ribs and kicked as softly as possible, just enough strength to push her to the ground.

((Gotta go ((

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments ((Sure, pop up when ready))
'Lovely gentleness' she commented as she kicked his ankles making him fall beside her.

message 31: by Reiko (new)

He fell but got up just as fast before taking out his sword and pointing it at her heart, inches from it.

Fällënãngēlš "Haha," she said. "Nice try," and she counter attacked. His sword fell from his ground and this time she was on top of him.

message 33: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments "You know you love me" she grinned before pushing him down so she was on top of him, she straddled him and grabbed his sword. "Touché" she placed it near his neck smiling.

message 34: by Reiko (new)

He made a face at her and used his hand to push the sword away before jumping up and taking out two more throwing knives, throwing them at her, one aiming for the hem of her shirt and the other on the ground in front her as a distraction.

message 35: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments Anna dodged and jumped the blades, she ran and threw three at him, aiming for his leg, arms and chest. She grinned as she ran

Fällënãngēlš "You can never catch me," she cooed and made a cocky smile. The swords caught the hem of his shirt and pulled him down. "Cause I will catch you."

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments ((Hey, just curious when did you come into the Rp? I may have not seen you))
Anna noticed the girl and stared at Zach. She smirked. "Run my dear boyfriend" she smiled as she ran towards him.

message 38: by Reiko (new)

"Hey it isn't fair for two against one," he protested but that was just a diversion and he hit the other girl on the jaw lightly so she could move away and he did a back flip so there was distance between him and the two girls.

message 39: by Reiko (new)

((This is real confusing))

Fällënãngēlš Clairene wrote: "((This is real confusing))"

Umm who was the other girl you mentioned?

message 41: by Reiko (new)

((Let's pretend that the girl was your new character, because we technically aren't supposed to rp other people's characters..))

Fällënãngēlš OH lool
ok continuing
"Hi name's Jay," she said. "NIce moves."

message 43: by Reiko (new)

"Hi Jay," he grinned and extended his hand for her to shake.

Fällënãngēlš "Hahaha," she laughed and shook his hand. "Where did you learn to fight like that? Cause you gotta teach me those moves someday." She grinned.

message 45: by Emily (last edited Oct 27, 2013 06:35AM) (new)

Emily | 532 comments Anna smiled nervously and went to Zach and Jay. "Hi Jay, I'm Anna. Zach's girlfriend" she nodded at her warmly. "Lovely to meet you"

Fällënãngēlš "Me too, she said, "you know you guys were awesome out there. I just hope I didn't interrupt anything that was going on between you too."

message 47: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments "Thankyou" Anna beamed, "You didn't interrupt anything, we were just practising plus getting to know each other more" Anna smiled at Zach, her eyes bright.

Fällënãngēlš She smiled too, "So who wants to practice more?"

message 49: by Emily (new)

Emily | 532 comments "I don't mind" Anna took her hair out of her bun and straightened her t shirt. "Whatever you guys want'

Fällënãngēlš "Then let's have it." She took out her sword and swiftly attacked Anna. Without a moment hesitation, she attacked Zach too.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7