What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > main character's younger sister liked to pee standing up. please help find book. /s

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelle (new)

Chelle I had to have read this book in '08 or '09. I believe the title to this book was long. The book is teen fiction. The main character is a girl who's probably sixteen. She has an older brother and a crush on her brother's friend. She also has a younger sister and what stood out to me was that her younger sister would pee standing up, like boys. The 16 year old girl also had a friend who I think later in the book betrayed her or did something. Throughout the book I think the main character wrote in a journal. I don't think the book was too eventful. I also remember her family going to a family therapist at the end of the book, it ended like that. I believe there was family issues. This is all I could remember, I honestly don't expect any of you guys to get this one but I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

message 3: by Chelle (new)

Chelle Yes! Thank you! I can tell by the cover.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Congrats on the fast find Michelle. I've shelved this and moved the thread down to Solved for you.

message 5: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4888 comments congrats :)