Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Kat Spider and Teddy (2)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I have like...4 ideas (: I can go get them if you want, but they do go into detail with what happens.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Well, here are the two new ones that I have (:

Guy A is a player, doesn't believe in love at all and pretty much only wants people for that one thing in life (and you know what that is ;) ) Guy B is a really sort of nerdy type of person, loves to read books and stay on top at his college. He is also a virgin. One day when Guy A is picking up a book, since he reads from time to time, when he sees Guy B, taking a liking to him right away. He goes voer and greets himself, Guy B thinking that he was very good looking. In the end, they end up exchanging numbers and text each other from time to time. They also go out sometimes and Guy A does his best at flirting, though Guy B doesn't really get it, never having a girlfriend or boyfriend in his life. After some while, Guy B sees that he has a crush on Guy A and asks if he wants to be his boyfriend. At first, Guy A is having a inner conversation with himself, but he decides to take him up on that and begins to date him. He was just planning to use him though. When he realizes that Guy B obviously does not like the touching that he tries out, he plans to break up with him, but he figures out that he can't for some reason so he sticks with him, trying to decide what to do.

Guy A and Buy B have been dating for about 6 months now, happily too. Guy A is a very joking, silly type of person, while Guy B prefers to think things out more, but they make it work well. Guy C, who is a guy that has had a crush on Guy A for a long time, lies to him and says that he saw Guy B with another guy. Of course, Guy A has his doubt's at first, but he begins to notie strange behavior in Guy B, while makes him think about what Guy C said. In reality, Guy B had found a job to buy Guy A a birthday present, but Guy A didn't thin kso anymore. He eventually confronts Guy B about it and Guy B denies it of course, but Guy A doesn't believe him and breaks up with him. The distressed and depression of this fact makes Guy B move away to go live with his siter, starting a new life there. 5 or 6 years later, Guy A and Guy B meet agani. Guy A had figuresd ouy that Guy C was actually a lier and has trie to make up with Guy B, but he never answered his calls. Bu that's not the biggests problem now. It's that Guy B doesn't remember him. 3 years after he transferred to his new schoool, these jock boys figured out that he was gay and bashed him in the head, causing him to loose memory of everything in life, even who his siblings were. Now, Guy A is going to try and get that back for him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay, well, I think I would be best at playing Guy B, but if you wanna be him, you can (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Name: Julian West

Nicknames: Jul to his parents and siblings, Paige to his boyfriend, since he never really liked his name

Date of Birth: May 2

Sexuality: Openly homosexual

Appearance
 photo boy-charlie-charlie-mcdonnell-charlieissocoollike-cute-guy-Favimcom-62339_zpsb72b0296.jpg
Julian has bright red hair, his original hair color being a dirty blonde sort of color, and he has hazel eyes, more light green showing then blue. he stands at 5'7 and weighs about 140 lbs.

Family

His father is a stay at home one, taking care of his 2 year old babysitter. His mother works at the local nursing home, caring for the elderly. One of his older brother work at a babysitting office, babysitting and teaching children. His other older brother does not live with them anyone. His older sister works at WalMart as a cashier. His younger brother is still in Middle School, but he cleans the neighbors lawns and homes sometimes for money.

Father: Nickolas West

Mother: Kary West

Eldest Brother: Jacob West

2nd Eldest Brother: Peyton West

Older Sister: Maria West

Younger Brother: Justin West

Baby Sister: June West

Personality: Probably the first thing that you would realize about Julian is how much of a thinker he s. He thinks about everything, even the most random thoughts. And thankfully, unlike many people including his boyfriend, he thinks before he acts or says anything so that he will not get into trouble. Many people make fun of him or call him a wimp or, if they're being very mean, a pu**y. Words do not affect him though, however some do if they hit the right spot. Where that spot is though, only his boyfriend will know. Julian can also be very blunt if he needs to, not afraid to say or do anything if it means standing up for someone or for himself. Sometimes though, he looses his will and will shrink away, not saying a word. That is rare though and only happens if he is having a very off day. His boyfriend can normally fix those days though, which he is very thankful for.

Besides that, he is very kind and compassionate, listening to people when they come to him for advice. He doesn't however, like to deal with people that consistently have drama. He has enough in his life getting picked on and what not, so if he realizes that a person is just complaining too much for his liking, he will stop talking to them for a bit or tell them that the friendship isn't working.

Other: His boyfriend is his life. If he could, he would be with him 24/7. While they are very different, they are very similar and Julian loves him with every last fiber in his body. His family knows that he is gay and Jacob, Mari and Justin do not mind at all. Peyton on the other hand, called him a disgrace and a freak. His mother and father act like they are okay with it, but Julian hears them at night talking to each other and they actually do not at all, which hurts Julian. But, as long as he had his boyfriend, everything would work out fine.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Oh thank you ^.^ I was thinking about changing his appearance though but....I'm not sure...Hmmmm lol (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I don't know...Lol I was thinking of changing him to a boy with red hair...because I like boy's and girl's with red hair haha

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay ^.^ I just did and...I think he's adorable lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments It might be. I just found the picture and thought that he was adorable haha

And we can either start at school, where Guy C tells Jayy that Julian cheated on him and Jayy doesn't believe him or we can start off with their happy relationship times and maybe Jayy comes over Julian's house to work on homework or something.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yeah sure ^_^

----------------------------

Julian was outside the school at the meeting spot for him and his boyfriend. He was running late, which wasn't unusual for him. He probably stayed after class or got in trouble somehow on his way from his classroom, to his locker, to the meeting spot. Neither or those would surprise Julian. He leaned against a tree and he waited for Jayy, humming to himself softly a song that had been stuck in his head earlier, thanks to Jayy singing it on their way to school at the top of his lungs. Julian loved him anyways though.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Haha, I'm glad I got him down pretty good lol ))

Julian received a text message from his younger brother Justin then, telling him to let their father know he was going over his friend Austin's house for the night and just going to school from there the next morning. Probably wasn't a good idea of Justin's part, but Julian didn't have any say in it at all. Once he sent him a response, he looked over and saw Jayy, smiling brightly.
" Hi!" he called to him hen he was close enough, standing up straight.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian blushed and giggled softly in that adorable way he does and hugged his boyfriend, resting his head on his chest. Jayy was much taller than he was, but he actually liked guy's that were taller than him. It made him feel...safe maybe?
" You sound sleepy," he commented, looking up at the taller boy.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " That's not abnormal for you," Julian giggled, then smiled brightly," I love you too." He rested his head on his chest again, smiling softly. Jayy was also so warm and he loved when he spent the night because that way, he could cuddle up on his chest.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments When kissed, Julian kissed him back.
" Yeah we can do homework together. Do you want me to go over your house or do you want to come over mine?" he asked, putting his hands on Jayy's hips, since that was the part that he could reach easily on him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Okay. We can go over there then!" Julian smiled brightly. He lived being alone with Jayy the most, it made him feel more comfortable.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " I have everything," Julian replied, finally pulling away from him to give him a little bit of space.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian took his hand as well and followed close next to him.
" So, how was classes?" he asked, already guessing the answer.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " I figured as much," Julian giggled, looking up at him with loving eyes.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Yeah I know,I was lonely," Julian frowned, but then smiled," It was fine,"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian kept a bright smile on his face as they walked. He always loved Jayy's house, since it was so big.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian followed him happily, looking around the yard.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Can I have some water?" Julian asked, smiling brightly up at Jayy. He wasn't much of a soda person, preferring juice, water or lemonade.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Yeah water's just fine," Julian replied with a bright smile.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " No thanks," Julian said, standing near the wall and waiting with a smile on his face.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Um Brit Lit....and Algebra 2," Julian replied with a smile, taking a sip of his water.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian blushed softly and smiled, leaning his head a bit so he could have better access in case Jayy wanted.
" I love you," he whispered.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian sighed softly and leaned into Jayy slightly, his body relaxing almost completely.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian looked at him and smiled.
" Yeah okay," he smiled, fixing his hair.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian smiled at sat next to him, not caring that they were in the living room instead of Jayy's bedroom. Even though they wouldn't end up on the bed, there was a 90% chance that they would end up making out on the couch, Jayy on top of Julian of course. He looked through his backpack as well, finding his things easily since he was organized.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian looked over at all his crap ad giggled softly.
" Baby...you need to get a little more organized," he said.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Did you fin it finally?" Julian asked with a giggle, leaning back against the couch a bit.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " I think you should really consider organizing a bit," Julian giggled, watching him just shove everything back into his backpack.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Hey," Julian pouted, laughing and sticking his tongue out at Jayy. He has cleaned out his backpack for him a few times already though, not because he asked but because Julian just couldn't stand he mess.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian giggled and got out his pencil and a binder so he could put his paper's on it. He started off with Brit Lit, working through it easily enough.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian finished his Brit Lit homework in roughly 10 minutes, glancing over at Jayy to see how he was doing.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian smiled at how happy her looked and then reached over for his Algebra 2 book, opening it to the questions that he needed to do.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian started his Algebra homework, smiling. This was honestly his favorite, he loves Math.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian looked over at Jayy and smiled brightly at him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian tilted his head back and sigh, eyes closing partially.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian kiss him back and wrapped his arms around his neck as he tilted his head to the side.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian blushed softly and his hands moved down from his neck to place on his waist instead.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian pouted when Jayy pulled away, but he didn't argue. He sat up straight again and continued to work.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Julian finished his Algebra homework about 15 minutes alter, putting everything back in his back pack again.

« previous 1