Casual Readers discussion

21 views
Casual Bookish Chat > Favorite Quotes

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber, The Founder (new)

Amber (puresurplus) | 830 comments Mod
Add your favorite quotes to this feed.


message 2: by Amber, The Founder (new)

Amber (puresurplus) | 830 comments Mod
Can't think of any? Search here:

https://goodreads.com/quotes


message 3: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 15 comments “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey


message 4: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennydecki) | 9 comments "If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill (I think.)


message 5: by Amber, The Founder (last edited Aug 24, 2013 07:29PM) (new)


message 6: by Lila, The Cat Lady (new)

Lila Lockhart (lilalockhart) | 178 comments Mod
"Q: So why do you write these strong female characters?
Whedon: Because you're still asking me that question."
-Joss Whedon


message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jjallday) Lila wrote: ""Q: So why do you write these strong female characters?
Whedon: Because you're still asking me that question."
-Joss Whedon"


Love love LOVE Joss Whedon! <3


message 8: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 15 comments Jennifer wrote: "Lila wrote: ""Q: So why do you write these strong female characters?
Whedon: Because you're still asking me that question."
-Joss Whedon"

Love love LOVE Joss Whedon! <3"


Whedon is responsable for all the sadest moments in my life.


message 9: by amber, The Other Amber (new)

amber (thelittlematchgirl) | 226 comments Mod
That is a great quote Lila!


message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jjallday) Kamil wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Lila wrote: ""Q: So why do you write these strong female characters?
Whedon: Because you're still asking me that question."
-Joss Whedon"

Love love LOVE Joss Whedon!

Whedon is r..."


But some of the greatest and funniest, too! Buffy is by far my favorite tv show.


message 11: by Amber, The Founder (new)

Amber (puresurplus) | 830 comments Mod
Since everyone seems to adore JW, here's one:

"I like to meet new people. They've all got stories." ~ Kaylee Frye


message 12: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 15 comments Mal: "Ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross. Know what the first rule of flying is? Well I s'pose you do, since you already know what I'm 'bout to say."

River: "I do. But I like to hear you say it."

Mal: "Love. Can know all the math in the 'verse but take a boat in the air that you don't love? She'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughtta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home."


message 13: by Lila, The Cat Lady (new)

Lila Lockhart (lilalockhart) | 178 comments Mod
“Life is a disease: sexually transmitted, and invariably fatal.”
― Neil Gaiman


message 14: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Do you need those?" Reagan asked.
"Yes" ---Cath put [her glasses] on---"I need them to keep me from becoming the girl in She's All That."

I just had to stifle a hard laugh since Trevor is sleeping next to me. I am loving Fangirl so much!


message 15: by Amber, The Founder (new)

Amber (puresurplus) | 830 comments Mod
It's ridiculous how much I've laughed through this read. It feels like I've highlighted the entire thing!


back to top