1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Angel / Fallen Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 320 (320 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hey there

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) well depends on what you are into

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) pretty much anything.

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Alright and yeah sure I the list below is just a few ideas we don't have to do any of them if you don't want to.
A cheerleader and a nerd
A nerd and a jock
A fallen angel/angel one (ha that's ironic)
A girl fall's in love with her EX-boyfriend and they keep running into each other and she keeps saying she doesn't need him
A fallen angel/human (good idea based off a book Hush, hush)
A player and innocent girl
again these are just a few ideas we can always add in stuff as we go, I think those turn out to be the best.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) HUSH HUSH OMG YES! YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON I'VE MET WHO'S ALSO READ THEM!

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) Patch Ciprano > everyone else

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lol you rock! I read the first book I couldn't read the second one yet I was sooooo upset

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) I finally read Finale. I waited 5 months. They're awesome!

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) Could I be the girl?

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) so am I in for a treat then?
yeah this is one idea where I don't mind being the guy actually

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) Yay! And yes. I've never fan-girled but Hush Hush, like, idk. It's the best series EVER! btw gtg. I'll be on later. Sorry

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I know same here I don't like fan-girling over things but that is like my favorite book and I couldn't stop reading it I was so into it, it was so hard to put it down and get out of my bed and actually do something

okay I'll be on maybe if I'm not asleep

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh yay!

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) ok. charries?

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yep, his name will still be patch because I love that name

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) Yayyyyyyy. I love Nora's name too, so I'll keep it.

Name: Nora Grey
Appearance:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Patch Ciprano
Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) I think Tyler Posey would make a perfect Patch if they came out with the movie

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh yeah I know

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) My bestfriend looks exactly like him. It's scary af. And once I was reading Crescendo and my youngest sister Gabby comes by and was like, "Wow. He looks like Edward."

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Well that just ruined it no that's not okay!

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yeah

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sure you?

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) ok.

Nora was taking notes in class.

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Patch happened to walk in at that moment and gave a note to the teacher

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) Nora cocked her head at Patch. Who was he? She hadn't seen him around before.

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He had taken a seat in the back of the class because someone was already sitting next to Nora.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) Nora watched him sit down with interest.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Patch looked up and his eyes with with Nora's

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) Nora dropped her gaze quickly and focused back to the front of the classroom.

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Patch gave a slight smile then paid attention to the coach

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) The teacher started explaining a project everyone would be working on

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) This interested Patch by a lot, he always liked projects

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) ((Should we copy from the book or make a new project?))

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((it's really up to you, I think it should follow the book a little or else there's really no plot))

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) ((Ok. If we're doing the same project from the book, could you be the teacher at this part? I forgot exactly what it was, since I read the books several months ago. ))

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((it wasn't really a project more or less they had to get to know each other and he wouldn't tell her anything))

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) ((I thought so, but I thought they had to write some sort of paper. Hmmmm. Oh well. Ok.))

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) Okay. Bla-dee-da-dee, Patch and Nora get partnered up.

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Patch was now sitting by her "hi"

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) "Hey." she replied.

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "so the project?" He said

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) "Right." she said. "Tell me about yourself."

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "my name is patch.... Hmmm your turn now"

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) "Nice to meet you. I'm Nora."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7