Midnight Runners Midnight Runners discussion

Supernatural

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Theresa I read this book on a recommendation of a friend. I loved the cover. The content took me by surprise. There is no mutants or vampires, werewolves etc, this is a wholesome story about when Mother Earth is in trouble. How some people are triggered by Her to help ease Her stress. The gift She bestows on the lucky chosen ones is a romantic notion, one which I am sure if you read the story you will think it cool. Of course the Entity their action inevitably creates provides an interesting outcome. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I actually read it three times already. I look forward to reading the sequel soon.

Sharyn Dunbar Theresa wrote: "I read this book on a recommendation of a friend. I loved the cover. The content took me by surprise. There is no mutants or vampires, werewolves etc, this is a wholesome story about when Mother..."

Thank you for reading my book and taking the time to leave a review, Theresa. It's wonderful to know it is being read...and being enjoyed! Stay tuned for my next one...