H.M. Ward's Hot N' Steamy Romances discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ENDED & NO GOOD ANYMORE > COVER MODEL SEARCH FOR THE NEXT FERRO FAMILY SERIES

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (last edited Aug 22, 2013 02:26PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 912 comments Mod
H.M Ward announced on her Facebook page that she's looking for cover models for the next FERRO FAMILY SERIES!

Here's what she posted:

I'm starting the insanely long process of FINDING THE PERFECT MODELS FOR THE NEXT FERRO SERIES that will appear later this year.

And guess who's doing the cover shoot? Me. That's right. I'm going to be shooting my own covers again. I shot, designed, and made the covers of the DEMON KISSED and BANE series. I was an award winning photographer before I started writing.

This is your chance to be a cover model. The shoot will be in Texas (Dallas or Austin), so you'd have to get there. If you know a guy or girl who is 18+ and interested in modeling, tell them to get over here and comment and keep an eye on the page. No experience needed. And you get to hang out with me and another model all day. Wahoo!

Let's see how many people are interested and go from there. Let the model search begin!

If you're interested, you should go comment on the post

Comment and discuss it here. ☺

message 2: by Shanna (new)

Shanna Phillips (shannaphillips) | 2 comments You should post pics of your interests and have a vote just for the fun of it.

message 3: by Mike J (new)

Mike J (txmensan) | 4 comments It would be awesome if we were able to see the models under consideration... But, I don't think there's any way to do it. :o(

message 4: by Donna (new)

Donna Take it from a Texan...there's lots of potential here. I'd hate to be a judge on this one. Should be interesting to see the results though :)

message 5: by Angela(demonsangel) (last edited Aug 24, 2013 11:55AM) (new)

Angela(demonsangel) Fitzgerald (demonsangel) I have an idea but I don't know if it will work. I was thinking if everyone who loves Holly went to her website and asked if she would show us pics of the models. I think what would be more exciting is if we all suggested to let her fans pick the person or persons. I'm not sure if she's using just one model or two. She could pick from the models, the ones that she likes then show them on her website and let her fans pick from them. The one that gets the most votes would be the winner. I know another author that did it. She enjoyed it and had so much fun with it she is going to do it with every book. She's also putting our names in the acknowledgements.
If anyone thinks it's a good idea and decides to do it let us know so we can all go to her site. Also, let us know wich site of hers you're going to.
Angela

message 6: by Mike J (new)

Mike J (txmensan) | 4 comments Hey, I'm in Texas too!

Do you remember the author that did it? I've never seen it before, but it would be an awesome way to involve fans. Ridley Pearson writes YA, but he's also done some crazy stuff with "Kingdom Keepers" to involve his fans.

I actually emailed Holly about covers and heard back that things are still up in the air. I think she's focusing on getting out Trystan Scott 5, Stripped, and Arrangement 10 all out within a couple of weeks of each other - and she's having some health issues.

So, I'm guessing the model search slowed down... I'm thinking more info will pop up on facebook after all the book releases. Fingers crossed.

message 7: by Donna (new)

Donna If it does post on facebook someone will have to relay the message to me...don't have one. Been there and it proved to be a bit overwhelming so I cancelled it. I found Goodreads through my sister and was content to follow my favorite authors through here. That was the point to my whole facebook phase. Keep me posted :)

message 8: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Burch (tammyburch) | 2 comments If only I was in my 20's again! Unless this next series is about 40 year old Ferros! If we couldn't pick the models, I think it would be fun to vote on the cover!

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Martinez | 2 comments I'm not interested in modeling, but I totally want to do this!

message 10: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 912 comments Mod
She hasn't said she changed her mind about it either, though. ;)

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Martinez | 2 comments I've never been so happy to still be in my 20s for quite some time :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.