Directioners Unite! discussion

Debates > Liam and Sophia

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimiko, Niall's Princess (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 201 comments Mod
Are you for or against this relationship. I'm okay with this relationship. I mean it's their life.

"I am not trying to be mean or anything but, why do you hate on Sophia she makes Liam happy so you should all respect that. Just a reminder who stood up for us from the channel four documentary Liam did. So why dont you show him some kindness back? Sometimes i don't understand this fandom how people can be so cruel. I just can't believe you can hurt Liam like this. He tweeted #done. He is pissed at us guys. He helped us and he loves us but now he is just done with us. Its all because of Sophia haters. Maybe you can give her a chance??? I just wish we still had the fandom of KIND directioners NOT ones who hate their girlfriends. We all have to face it. I can't be us. We are just the ones who got them where they are. We are the ones who LOVE them. We all know they will have their own families someday. We have to know the fact it cant be all the girls in the world. There IS those lucky girls who get to marry them and have a family with them but we are not to judge them and hate them. We are to be happy for them. If you really loved them you would be happy for them that they are happy with that one special girl. I just can't believe you guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8s_ej... "

Just something I saw on fb and wanna share with the haters of Liam and Sophia.

message 2: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) | 23 comments I totally ship Siam!!

message 3: by Tiffanie (new)

Tiffanie (tiffanie_s) Ok who is Sophia? I've heard of her but I haven't really gotten into it. I thought it was just rumors...

message 4: by Xiaomin, Harry's Princess (new)

Xiaomin | 94 comments Mod
I'm ok with this relationship as long as Liam's happy I'm happy no matter who he dates or gets married to!