One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Lola and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hey, sorry if I'll be late answering you. I'm helping my cousin study for her learners permit test so.. I'm helping her out but I'll be able to answer.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

HI! And it's fine, I have to go soon. Do you have any ideas?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay... I don't at the moment but what kind of genres do you like?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Supernatural/Fantasy/Romance. You?

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Supernatural, romance, action, mystery, and drama

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok...

My idea:

Human and Daemon fall in love, he's the priince of hell and has a fiance, she lives a normal life. They have to find a way to turn her into a daemon and journey all around the world. Fleeing from humans and daemons.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sounds cool oh I forgot to ask would you want to do two characters to be fair? So we can do your idea and one of mine if I find one?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! So wan't to be guy or girl?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments It doesn't matter to me I prefer girl unless we do two characters to be fair

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

You can do girl I'll the do guy. Could we start tomorrow? I need to go.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay and yes we can

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

So want to make your charachter first?

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sure and I might edit it when I'm on my laptop

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alex

Appearance: [image error]
Personality: Sarcastic and is used to getting what he wants(because he's the prince of hell). He looks down on people. Really strong has never lost a fight.

Other: He has never fully transformed into a deamons, only markings have appeared on his body.

Powers: Can levitate people.

message 15: by Janelle (last edited Aug 23, 2013 12:02PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Name: Lovelle (love)

Appearance: long red hair, deep green eyes, 4'9, petite, flexible a but muscular

Personality: Kind, gentle, calm, can be rude, but us so sweet and doesn't like I be cruel.

Other: she writes, sings, ice skates, gymnastics, piano, theater, acting, guitar, and track.

Powers: none

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to start?

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sure

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lovelle was walking to her work, it was a famous diner in the town one of the most popular. She went inside signing in and put her stuff down putting her apron on heading to her section waiting for anyone to come in and be seated at her section.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked into a restaurant named Taki. He'd had a hard day talking to the nobles of the underworld. They're all just idiots, he thought, sitting down at a random table.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lovelle looked up seeing him. She went over to her section. "Hi, welcome to Taki, What can I get you?" She asked him. It was the one thing all if the waiters and waitresses have to say.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Need a glass of wine and somebody I can talk to,"he grumbled, rubbing his forehead. Looking up at the waitress he saw that she was actually really pretty.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments "I'll get you a glass of wine.. Do you have a specifics kind you want?" She asked him. She didnt know how to answer him when he said someone to talk to.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dont care, as long as you sit down and talk to me,"he smirked. "I'll even pay for your shift, please just sit."

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lovelle looked at him. "I'll get your wine. But I'm sorry, I can't." She said to him. She left to get his glass of wine.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex quickly followed her: "Please,"he said, "I'll even talk to your boss. I know him his dad and mine are buddies,"that was partly true, his father owned aome big company. That's why many humans feared him.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lovelle sighed. "I can't... I'm only here for a little bit and then I have to go." She said to him opening the bottle of wine. She got a glass and lured the wine. Her dad lets her off when she has to go besides she was late for her shift because of gymnastics.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then let me walk you there,"she said. Maybe he was acting a bit too desperate most of th time he was cool and collected but he'd had a bad day. And besides the girl was pretty.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lovelle looked at him. "I won't be walking. My boyfriend will be picking me up. "I'm sorry." She said to him. She let him take the glass of wine. She went to talk to her dad really quick. She had no clue that Alex's family was going to have dinner at her home that night.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2013 11:55AM) (new)

((Should we skip to the dinner?))

She has a boyfriend, he thought grumbling. Why were all the good ones alwys taken.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments ((Sure))

Lovelle said goodbye to her dad and left with her boyfriend to her audition.

-Dinner-

Lovelle got home a couple hours early. She was changed into a dress her hair fixed up. Her dad said it was a formal dinner. She helped her little sister get ready and her baby brother. Her older brother not home yet.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't egt why I have to join these dinners,"he grumbled at his parents. They had reached the house and rang the bell. I hate wearing suits

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lovelle held her new born baby brother. Her brother went to answer the door. "Hello, welcome." Her brother Donovan said letting them come in he was holding the door open. Lovelle was cradling Max her mom died giving birth to him so Lovelle took care of him.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"So we meet again," he smirked, stepping into the hallway. She had a baby in her arms. She has a boyfriend and she has a baby, he thought shocked.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lovelle looked up she didn't say anything she didn't know he was coming. She cradled Max. "I'm going to get dad." She said to Donovan. She went to her fathers office holding Max. She saw he was struggling with his tie. She held Max but was able to help him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"So that's your sister,"he asked, her little brother. He just realized he didn't know her name.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments "Yes, Lovelle is my sister." Donovan said to him. He wasn't so young from Lovelle. They were twins, but Love was a bit older by hours and a day. Lovelle came back with her dad still holding Max.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's hot,"he whispered, before goig to them. "Hello my name isAlex, nice to meet you," he said, holding out his hand.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments He listened he didn't want to say his sister was hot. It would be so weird. Lovelle looked up when he comes over to introduce himself. "Hello Alex, I'm Marcus." He said to him shaking his hand. He knew who he was. Lovelle said hi quietly holding Max close to her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"And we've already met you're Lovelle,"he smirked. "So who's the kiddo your holding?"

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments "This is my little brother Max." Lovelle said to Alex holding Max close as he was still sleeping. She missed holding Mac in her arms so much.

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 02, 2013 07:41AM) (new)

((Sorry! Didn't see you post!))

"He's cute," he said, cradling his cheek. "So want to go and eat?" he asked.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments ((It's fine))

Lovelle smiled down at him he was just so kind. "Sure let's go eat." She said to Alex. Leading him to the dinning room.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, what are we having?" he asked. Following her into the dining room. He took a seat right next to Lovelle.

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments "I'm not sure the cooking staff always has our food as a surprise." She said to him giving Max to her brother sitting next to Alex.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, is your boyreind coming" he asked, curiously. Watching Max, he was really cute and he got to see babies rarely.

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments "He'll be here after he gets out of work which ends before dinner is served." she said to him.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well that's nice," he grumbed. "How long have you guys been together?" he wondered, aloud. He knew he didn't like her boyfriend even though he hadn't met her yet.

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments "A couple months." She said to him. Her boyfriend used to be her best friend now they are dating.