GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > Reviews Please.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Weger (jackieweger) Need Help? Hire a Ghost! Lottie Roberts has been sitting on her bones for decades, waiting for her ticket to heaven until…Justine Hale moves into Lottie’s two-hundred-year-old house. Lottie senses in Justine a kindred spirit—filled with heartache and in reduced circumstances—which mirrors Lottie’s situation exactly. Justine needs help and Lottie is of a mind to provide it. But before Lottie can say squat Tucker Highsmith shows up to steal her thunder. His dark eyes, lazy grin, and sexy Alabama drawl coupled with the dern braggart’s Mr. Fix-it talents just might be the answer to all of Justine’s problems. Or maybe not…
Sweet, Classic Romance. 99 Cents on Amazon until September 04, 2013.

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Weger (jackieweger) MaryAnn wrote: "I would love to do a book review in exchange for a paper copy only of the book. I don't have an e-reader and I am disable which gives me time to read and review books. I post reviews on GoodReads, ..."

Oh, Gosh, MaryAnn. I only have the book in digital format. Shoot! You are so kind to offer. Hugs, Jackie

message 3: by Marie (new)

Marie Pinschmidt | 3 comments MaryAnn, I have three novels and a memoir published. More information on my website: www.mariepinschmidt.com. Tell me which one you would like to review and I'll send you a copy. I'm sorry about your disability and would appreciate your read.

message 4: by Marie (new)

Marie Pinschmidt | 3 comments Great; I'll send it out the first of the week. I appreciate it and hope you won't be disappointed.