LDS Teen Readers discussion

My Writing

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jayda (last edited May 19, 2009 01:43PM) (new)

Jayda Hey everyone :) I thought I'd post a thing of my writing. This is the prologue of the beginning of my next novel/la. It's going to be a regular romance story and seeing as how I'm Mormon it'll be clean.

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4...

Let me know what you think by posting on here or posting on the story! More will come soon!

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (namesavannah-catcherinsoftball) sounds good so far... I Love lds romance books they're my fav.

message 3: by Jayda (new)

Jayda Thanks! :) Yeah, I've noticed that it's difficult to find clean romance novels so I figured that I could write one ^^

message 4: by Jayda (new)

Jayda CHAPTER ONE, TWO, AND THREE OF ALIVE:

As usual, let me know what you think :)

message 5: by Jayda (new)

Jayda CHAPTER FOUR OF ALIVE:

Let me know what you think :)

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (namesavannah-catcherinsoftball) a teen romance author that i LOVE is Anita Stansfeild... her books are really really good!

message 7: by Jayda (new)

Jayda I'll have to look her up ^^

message 8: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 105 comments You know twilight IS NOT CLEAN, even if it is from a lds author. and I am about to read all 4 chapters.

message 9: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 105 comments I mean 6.

message 10: by Jayda (new)

Jayda Twilight is cleaner than most YA books. I can promise that it was mostly her editors and publishers that made her put that stuff in, including language.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

have you read maximum ride?

message 12: by Jayda (new)

Jayda I hate that book xD I have all four, but once I got through the first one I decided I probably wouldn't read the others.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

ya, usually the books ware down and its not as good.

message 15: by John (new)

John (jakk) | 79 comments ok this has nothing to do with me, i need some raw data on LDS youth who go to stake dances, would you people like to help?

message 16: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa (lemai123) | 14 comments Sure I would love too.

message 17: by John (new)

John (jakk) | 79 comments i need thigs like how offten do people give out there phone/emails, what kinds of groups can be found in at a dance, and if you wouldnt mind best pick up line that has been used (either to you or by you)
thanks

message 18: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa (lemai123) | 14 comments Okay.
1- I have only seen it once and that was at my last dance. A guy requested "Call me maybe" and whenever that line came up he would randomly give his number to a girl.
2- The groups are just random people. Most of the time it is wards or friends. As for me I am the person you see jumping from group to group.
3-Never said a pick-up line and no has said a pick up to me. But the coolest way a guy has asked me to dance was he was holding out his hands and I was like "what?" and he and I repeated it about 3 times and then he started dancing by himself and I copied him and we just started dancing. :)

I hope this helped.

message 19: by John (new)

John (jakk) | 79 comments yes thank you for your help :)