Better Read Than Dead- YA Books discussion

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Divergent Triology > Divergent

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What did you think of Divergent?

After seeing Marg K.'s review, I noticed a lot of flaws in this book, but, nonetheless, I can't wait for the movie to come out!

Abby Prentiss | 7 comments i hate that review SO MUCH!!!!!
i think she's wrong.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I love Divergent whether they hate it or not.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Beatrice wrote: "I love Divergent whether they hate it or not."

I second that ;)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone watched the trailer yet?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I didd!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought the acting was pretty good but the actors dont look like Tris and Four at all. So, the trailer was okay.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked the trailer...besides the actors like Jolie said.
Maggie Q was good. I like her casting.

Jojobean I really liked it. I liked the factions and reading about the dauntless. I can;t wait for the movie

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Half way threw this book and can't get enough of it!! XD But I'm reading three book right now so it's going slow... DX

Naomi Barbat | 8 comments I thought it was amazing! I read it after seeing something brief about it online, after a couple pages I was hooked!

Bella  Holmes (bellaholmes) | 4 comments This book is one of the most amazing books ever and the rest of the series meets the bar if not raising it!!!!!! LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Bella  Holmes (bellaholmes) | 4 comments Abby wrote: "i hate that review SO MUCH!!!!!
i think she's wrong."

Of course she's wrong!! Divergent is amazing!!!!!! LITTLE BRATTY TURD!!!!!!!!---aka Marg K.