For the Love of books discussion

Welcome > Welcome

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Ferguson | 18 comments Mod
Welcome to For the love of books group! I wanted to use this discussion topic to get to know each other so please tell me a little bit about yourself! I'll start!
My name is Chelsea (Friends call me RibRox) I love reading any and all books!
When I am not reading, I am a full time Barista and a Zumba instructor!
I hope this group can grow into a wonderful group of book nerds that share my love of books! I am also hope that we can make this group so lage that I can hold meet ups all over the country!
Happy reading
Love RibRox

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (SOKWriter) | 4 comments Cliché question...have any good books been read lately? LOL

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Right now I am reading the Mayfair witch Trilogy by Anne Rice! I'm on the 2nd book! Then I thought I would move on to something a little lighter. I bought INK by Amanda Sun! It's a YA novel! Hope it's good! What about you?

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Reading the Mayfair witch trilogy right now! I'm about 3/4 of the way done with the 2nd book!

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (SOKWriter) | 4 comments Good morning book lovers! Copies of my 3rd book, Kindly, are now for sale on Amazon.com. Click on the link below:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692...

Also, please take a peek at an interview and sample reading for "Kindly". Happy reading:

http://youtu.be/lAKMDNwS6oA

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

What kind of books do u write and what is the name of your first book? Congrats on the new book! Wish I had the drive and patience to write a book!

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (SOKWriter) | 4 comments Chelsea wrote: "What kind of books do u write and what is the name of your first book? Congrats on the new book! Wish I had the drive and patience to write a book!"

Fiction, I'm on book #4 now. It's a re-publication of the 1st book with the first half of it being a non-fiction piece about turning 30. Have you tried writing?

message 8: by Chelsea (new)

Yeah, I tried writing a mystery but then life kind of got in the way and when I went back to it, I didn't like what I had wrote! It's on my bucket list, so someday for sure!

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (SOKWriter) | 4 comments Chelsea wrote: "Yeah, I tried writing a mystery but then life kind of got in the way and when I went back to it, I didn't like what I had wrote! It's on my bucket list, so someday for sure!"

Cool!!! I like a good mystery. Almost any genre can interest me :)