Interracial and African American Paranormal discussion

Author and Site Promotion > Free e-book offer through September 15

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naima (new)

Naima Haviland (naimahaviland) | 14 comments My historical paranormal novel The Bad Death will be released for paperback and Kindle September 1, 2013 and published for other readers December 1. The heroine is a black female, and her two love interests: 1) White and 2) Black.

You can sample the first few chapters on my website http://naimahaviland.com/thebaddeath/. If you like it, I'll send you a free e-book in your e-reader's format. I just ask that you give an honest review on Goodreads and Amazon (or your favorite online bookstore). Thanks!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dee | 1 comments I'm interested! How do I get the book?

message 3: by Naima (new)

Naima Haviland (naimahaviland) | 14 comments Hi Sarah, message me with your email address and tell me what digital format you need (like mobi for kindle or ePub for Nook). I'll send you a review copy soon after. Thanks for your interest :-)

The Book Junkie Reads . . . (thebookjunkiereads) | 11 comments Naima,

I am always interested in new reading materials. I look forward to visiting a new destination. Antoinette two2fatty@yahoo.com ePub (Nook)

message 5: by Naima (new)

Naima Haviland (naimahaviland) | 14 comments Excellent, Antoinette. I'll email your copy soon :-)

Naima

The Book Junkie Reads . . . (thebookjunkiereads) | 11 comments Naima wrote: "Excellent, Antoinette. I'll email your copy soon :-)

Naima"

Thank you, I look forward to this new read.

message 7: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (morena_in_sc) | 2 comments Naima I'd love to read your book in mob format and will an honest review on amazon! My email is morenainsc@yahoo.com