Fantasy Romance discussion

News & Annoucements

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Howard (last edited Aug 22, 2013 06:41AM) (new)

Howard Parsons (howardparsons) | 234 comments I have an interview with S.K. that I'm planning to publish on the eve of 'Three Gold Rings' release. Stay tuned.

message 2: by S.K. (new)

S.K. Munt (wordwhisperer) | 597 comments Mod
Howard wrote: "I have an interview with S.K. that I'm planning to publish on the eve of 'Three Gold Rings' release. Stay tuned."

Thanks Howard!
But it's just 'Three Rings' ;)

message 3: by Howard (new)

Howard Parsons (howardparsons) | 234 comments That's what I get for doing 2 or 3 things at once!

message 4: by S.K. (new)

Howard wrote: "That's what I get for doing 2 or 3 things at once!"

Gotta love a multi-tasker! :D

message 5: by Howard (new)

Howard Parsons (howardparsons) | 234 comments According to a post from S.K. on Facebook, she is having the devil of a time with Amazon. They keep serving up the old un-corrected version instead of the corrected one that she uploaded a number of weeks ago.

And while we're on the subject of Facebook, S.K. has announced earlier today that Three Rings will release on Aug. 30th.

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen | 403 comments Mod
I'm so excited I might just pee my pants ;) Do you think that's the book cover with the announcement on fb? If so, the girl is just how I picture our Ivyanne

message 7: by S.K. (new)

That's not it...... :) It is so way better, and more like the last :)

message 8: by S.K. (new)

Jen wrote: "I'm so excited I might just pee my pants ;) Do you think that's the book cover with the announcement on fb? If so, the girl is just how I picture our Ivyanne"

pee away. I almost did. Then again, I've had 3 kids so anything exciting puts in me in a risky situation........

message 9: by S.K. (new)

That was a joke, btw...my 3rd is my stepdaughter so I can still use trampolines.
Ha ha ha ha ha sorry I'm dealing with a caffeine OD (an actual one, got pretty crook) and a very happy day :D

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen | 403 comments Mod
Keeping with the same feel as the last is a good idea.. I approve! You may go ahead and print now ;)

message 11: by S.K. (new)

Ha ha. Still running through final edits. Damn I can blather on.
Clearly ^^^^^^^^^

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen | 403 comments Mod
I've had two so I'm not kidding ha ha must remember kegals whilst reading gals ;)

message 13: by Jen (new)

Jen | 403 comments Mod
Your a crack up Sammy! A rippa u bute Sheila with a bonza book

message 14: by S.K. (new)

Jen wrote: "Your a crack up Sammy! A rippa u bute Sheila with a bonza book"

Crikey! That was a lot of Aussie-isms!

message 15: by S.K. (new)

Jen wrote: "I've had two so I'm not kidding ha ha must remember kegals whilst reading gals ;)"

My friends say Tristan make them involuntarily do kega-sorry Howard! Broke the rule ! ;)

message 16: by Howard (new)

Howard Parsons (howardparsons) | 234 comments Mermaids don't have deal with that sort of thing! Besides, who would notice? ;-)

message 17: by S.K. (new)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I'll pay that!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

My copy only had maybe three errors?

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissawoodreed) I downloaded it a few days ago and mine has quite a few errors.

message 20: by S.K. (new)

Thanks Melissa. Kindle?

message 21: by S.K. (new)

Hey that's awesome! I'm going to vote on me, lol.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Voted! You're 7 now!!!

message 23: by S.K. (new)

Actually since your vote-4.
Abs I just checked my world clock, isn't it like, 3 am there? Go to SLEEP. You're worse than me!

message 24: by Jen (new)

Jen | 403 comments Mod
3 now! Your welcome xxx

message 25: by S.K. (new)

Suuuuuup! :D

message 26: by S.K. (new)

The list of shiny things I have to buy for people is getting really long......must sell more books to fund rewards :)

message 27: by Howard (new)

Howard Parsons (howardparsons) | 234 comments Put my vote in around 90 min. ago.

message 28: by S.K. (new)

Thanks Howard!
Do you have a nickname? Howard is so bloody formal!
And I want the origin story of the cat picture on all your profiles. I'm assuming you're Scottish, is this a clan thing? There's a lot of tartan on your blog!
I am-through both grandparents. One generation removed, names Fenn and Lamb. And I was married to a Bray once. There were castles in both our families.
One day, I'm going to move into Glamis. Even if it's just for a week. I've been obsessed with it since I was little.
And there's a Scottish mer in book 2.
Of course if you're not Scottish, and just a fan of Tartan-This is probably the most boring, random comment ever. ha ha ha

message 29: by Howard (new)

Howard Parsons (howardparsons) | 234 comments I'm part Scots as well as English, Welsh, & Native American. The Scottish bit is the fun part. I'm a member of Clan Macpherson - hence the Hunting Macpherson tartan. Our castle is presently up for sale - it passed out of the family long ago. We have a clan museum in Newtonmore.

The cat is the crest from my coat of arms. Most of the Macpherson arms have a Scottish Wildcat as a crest.

Yes, I do have a kilt; several in fact. There's a picture of me wearing one on my web site.

As for nicknames, I have one but its use is strictly limited. I attended a dance held by my high school graduating class on Sat. night & I heard enough of the nickname to last me a good 20 years. There is also one from university and my wife hates both of them!

I use "HP" when e-mailing my brother so you're welcome to use that if you like.

message 30: by S.K. (new)

What about wildcat? ;)

message 31: by Howard (new)

Howard Parsons (howardparsons) | 234 comments Well, it means that you'll have to type 7 letters instead of 6 for Howard! :-)

message 32: by S.K. (new)

And heaven forbid I wasted extra time typing.... ;)

message 33: by Howard (new)

Howard Parsons (howardparsons) | 234 comments Part 1 of my interview with S.K. Munt is now available on The Parsons' Rant. Part II will be available tomorrow, Aug. 30

message 34: by Howard (new)

Howard Parsons (howardparsons) | 234 comments Part 2 of my interview with S.K. Munt is now available on The Parsons' Rant. Enjoy!

message 35: by Jen (new)

Jen | 403 comments Mod
Fantastic interview! Great choice of questions and S.Ks answers were entertaining as usual. Thanks Howie :) he he

message 36: by S.K. (new)

For the next 48 hours The Marked Ones will be on sale for $2.99 on Kindle!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I already feel as though Ive waited longer for the third book then the second. Got any hints to tide us over S.K????

message 38: by S.K. (new)

Ha ha 'Tide'.
Hmmm......there are 2 flashbacks for Ivyanne-when she first met Tristan and when she and Lincoln were together when they were young.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I love flashbacks so that's cool!

message 40: by S.K. (new)

Good to hear it Abs!

Just wanted to make a little announcement to Abs, Amy, Howard, Marie and Jen that I've printed out your reviews and included them in a submission to a very awesome-in fact the most awesome in MY book- screenwriter who's requested a copy of The Marked Ones :) :) :)
I've known this for 2 months but have been too scared to action it. however I dared one of my best friends that if she auditioned for the musical dinner theatre thing with me, that I'd work up the guts to submit to him. Singing is her big dream and this screenwriter and his director are mine, so here we go!

message 41: by Jen (new)

Jen | 403 comments Mod
Holy crap! So excited for you, he will be blown away.. as we were! A little sad tho, I'll have to share Tristan and Lincoln with the rest of the world. It was bound to happen eventually tho.

Good on you S.k

message 42: by S.K. (new)

Ha ha thanks Jen. I really want to scream the movies he's done from the rooftops but I also don't want every writer making a beeline for him so I'll keep it under my hat but let's just say-he's my ultimate screenwriter. It might be completely different from what he's thinking of making next but it's worth a shot!

message 43: by Jen (new)

Jen | 403 comments Mod
Just don't forget us little people when you hit the big time ;)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

But I cursed! Oh I'm so excited! Who is it?!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jen wrote: "Just don't forget us little people when you hit the big time ;)"

Ahh Jen she better not!

message 46: by S.K. (new)

Oh lol u 2!

message 48: by S.K. (new)

Ha ha Abby I won't!

message 49: by Jen (last edited Sep 18, 2013 06:39AM) (new)

Jen | 403 comments Mod
Thank you S.K for the bedtime picture story. Lets hope the saying is true.. The last image you see will be replayed in dreamland. Ooh la la :)

message 50: by S.K. (new)

Think positive Jen-if you build it he will-

« previous 1