DIVERGENT FAN CLUB discussion

The Movie > The teaser trailer!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Hey everybody! It appears that Divergent's first trailer will be premiering at the VMAS this Sunday! So far there has been one article on this, so it could be unofficial, however either way, I'm so excited!

message 2: by Nikita (new)

Nikita | 31 comments WOAH!! Really?? Oh please please be true! :)

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 84 comments If this is true.........I will be watching the VMAs, they would do something like this to get people to watch the show!!!!!!!!

message 4: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) Really?! I hope its true!

message 5: by Randomness (new)

Randomness | 58 comments REALLY????? woah!!!! Sooo excited

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments That would be amazing! I can't wait to see it, I hope it's true!

message 7: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) I found a sneak peek of the movie!!!

http://pagetopremiere.com/2013/08/wat...

message 8: by Giova (new)

Giova (gi22) | 100 comments OMG I'M SO EXCITED HAVE YOU SEEN THE CLIP? IT LASTS LIKE 13 SECONDS BUT IT IS PERFECT!!! Here's the link http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/948580...

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments I know, I'm so excited! It said that there will be a trailer on Sunday at 8pm for the VMAS, so I'm super excited! Unless it's like with Catching Fire and they put at the end to make everyone watch the entire show. :)

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (toothpickpiggy) | 26 comments OMG YES!! ^

message 11: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Ahhh ahhh it's only 12 seconds but I don't give a crap!!! Ahhhhh it's just ahhhhh!!!

@Amy: they say its gonna be during the preshow

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments Oh, cool, I can't wait to see it! Thanks, Stormy. :)

message 13: by Randomness (new)

Randomness | 58 comments Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! It looks beyound amazing!!!!!! Cant wait anymore!!!!

message 14: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 84 comments It LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! I'm in FULL FANGIRL MODE!!!! Theo

message 15: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (fignewto) | 56 comments Cheers to that! I expect Tris on one of the aboveground subways, cut to black, and then the word DIVERGENT.

Or at least something along those lines :P

message 16: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 119 comments Why does the time difference have to be so big on sunday? Well at least I have something good to wake up to and see before work xD Also: fangirling because of awesome Kate Winslet :D

message 17: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Kate Winslet walking in slow mo was pretty cool! I've watched it a good 10 times. Ahhh!

It didn't show the divergent logo or name because its just a small part of the actual trailer which I think will range from 30 seconds to 1 minute

message 18: by Nikita (new)

Nikita | 31 comments That was amazing! Short, but amazing!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY! :) It's going to be epic!

message 19: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (fignewto) | 56 comments 0 Points for Josh

message 20: by lacietee (new)

lacietee (teasleepbooks) are the VMAs going to be on MUCH in canada?!

message 21: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Idk about international broadcasting. But if you all are unable to make it to the TV, I will unfortunately be part of this group because I have to attend a dinner, it will be uploaded onto YouTube.

Also, for an analysis of our 12 second clip, go to Divergentfans.com. It is a very good analysis

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments I'm going to have to wait until it's on YouTube, because I don't have the channel. :( So, Sunday night or Monday morning will be sent on the computer, memorizing the trailer!

message 23: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Lol, same here!!! I'm so I incredibly excited :)

message 24: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments For all of you who didn't know, last night MTV had a livestream interview with Theo James and Miles Teller. It has not yet been uploaded onto YouTube because of copyright issues, however, Divergentfans.com posted a summary of the interview on their website. Overall it seemed to be a very funny interview and we got to hear what miles and theo thought about the movie and their roles.

message 25: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) I watched the interview on the DivergentFans website.
My favourite clip would be about the Divergent Musical. :D

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments I tried watching the videos, but the sound didn't work. :( But it sounded hilarious!

message 27: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Aww :( I was out at dinner so I only had the clips, but it was hilarious. Theo and Miles have great senses of humor.

message 28: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (fignewto) | 56 comments I'll get on this later, they both seem like funny dudes.

In the mean time, did anyone else know you can't grow pickles? You literally can't grow them. It goes from cucumber to pickle, but why not just cut out the middle man and go straight to growing pickles. Absolute madness.

message 29: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Woah!! That's a cool fun fact lol!! Who knew :)

Update: Divergent footage will air between 8-9 pm eastern time tonight! Once uploaded, you will be able to watch it on Divergentfans.com

message 30: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Not sure if the trailer has aired yet, but here's a solution to those of you who don't have the MTV channel. Go to this link http://www.myiplayer.eu/home.php
And it will be live streaming there. I'll let you all know if it has premiered yet.

message 31: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ahhfwbdjdnnsn ahhhhh trailer!!!!!! Trailer!!!! TRAILER!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!! It's so friken amazing!! AHHHHHHH

Watch it here
http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/divergen...

I'm going to go watch it again!!

message 32: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) OMG! I loved it! The trailer was awesome!!!
It's too long to wait for March 2014!

message 33: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I know!! I cannot wait till March!!! I really liked what I saw in the trailer. I have some faith in the movie.

message 34: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments That was the most epic thing I have ever experienced. Now I must go watch it another thousand times before bedtime!

message 35: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments So incredibly epic!! I've watched it so many times, I think I got it memorized lol!

message 36: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments So far, I've only watched it once, but I got a pretty good idea of it already. I think I'll freak my family out if I continue watching it, and they don't know that I know about this. :) So probably tomorrow will be a day dedicated to the trailer of awesomeness!

message 37: by Nikita (new)

Nikita | 31 comments That was incredible!!! I loved the trailer! It looks awesome :D

message 38: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Lol Amy! I tried explaining Divergent and such with my parents, they're so used to my cray obsessions right now that by now it's just like, ummm ok then? Have fun analyzing the trailer!

message 39: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (fignewto) | 56 comments Actually, my mom was the one who got me interested in the series. I kept seeing it around Barnes, but I didn't like the sounds of it. After spoiling a few major plot points of the story, thanks mom, she bought it for me and I couldn't put it down.

message 40: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments I know Sarah, they probably are used to it from me too. But I still tend to freak them out, I'm good at that.
I told my sister about it and she's like, should I be happy for you? Do you want me to watch it? And I'm like, no, read the book first, it won't be the same!

Lol, Joshua, your mom did? I found out about it on Goodreads and then my best friend read it once I was done.

message 41: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) @Amy: Lol, your sister's reaction was hilarious. :D

message 42: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Haha, everytime someone asks me what should I read? Immediately I reply DIVERGENT!! Totally freaked out of journalism class today cuz I was advertising the book ;)

message 43: by readeraz, Co-Moderator (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 405 comments I have watched at LEAST 50 times. No joke. I still squeal every time I watch it! I am getting more and more excited within every week.

message 44: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 290 comments Same! So excited!

message 45: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I'm so excited for catching fire, because well, there's Finnick of course, but also beast the actual Divergent trailer is being released :) :)

message 46: by Giova (new)

Giova (gi22) | 100 comments When does the Divergent trailer come out?

message 47: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (toothpickpiggy) | 26 comments 1:15 trailer right here!! ---> https://www.goodreads.com/videos/5014... :D

message 48: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments The first theatrical one? On November 22 attached to the catching fire movie.

message 49: by Giova (new)

Giova (gi22) | 100 comments Hi guys! I found some amazing videos. They're from the movie behind the scenes!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdKIID...

message 50: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I watched this clip this morning an it made my day. Theo James is pretty hot as Four and when they jumped on the train together... Gasp so cute. I love how Theos voice kinda softened in the scenes later in the book opposed to the kind of curt voice he used with Tris in the beginning.

« previous 1