YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Poison Heart
This topic is about Poison Heart
BUDDY READ: Mystery/Crime > Poison heart by S. B. Hayes --> STARTS August 25th 2013

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Natalie B | 1910 comments Right I am just starting this now

Tash (najazi) So I started this today - fingers crossed can also finish it today - I'm so far behind!!

Tash (najazi) So, I'm two weeks behind in reading this and really disappointed that I waited so long - such a great book!

(view spoiler)

But I thought the ending was quite beautiful and how everything turned out - after everything that happened in the book, Gen definitely had a good impact on Katy.

Natalie B | 1910 comments I thought this book was absolutely great I'm sorry it is a bit Late but I've been really busy lately with my new job

message 5: by Natalie (last edited Sep 21, 2013 07:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Natalie B | 1910 comments Halfway through :) It was a real shame I read it on the day .I have also miss being on here hope to catch up with my books soon :)

Natalie B | 1910 comments Finally finished this book today a after being behind and when I started reading it I wasn't that much into it but there is something that kept me reading I wanted to know who that girl was and what she's doing so I kept reading glad I did I loved the ending